Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes (5063 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
Have you seen his sexy symbol of the silver screen?

I mean the heroic Raw Leiba, the star of Dwayne Buckle's Sci Fi thriller Cybornetics (2012).

We are going to have the African premiere in Nigeria and hopefully Leiba will be here live!

Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
Leiba is a cool gentleman with a nice smile too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Goldieluks: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
What is this?? pfft pfft!!!
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by r231(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Leiba who appears in upcoming films Conan the Barbarian and The Ascension and was a stuntman in Limitless - plays shady businessman Ice Morales who runs a corporation building cyborgs.

The cast also includes Hillary Hawkins, Justin A. Davies, James Rich and Renes Rivera.

The film, from 360 Sound and Vision Productions, is written and directed by Dwayne Buckle (The Minority).

A teaser image is featured above (you'll notice the title is spelled slightly differently as Cybornetix) and a synopsis is below.

Official synopsis:

Cybornetics is a futuristic science-fiction feature film about a group of scientists, working for the United States government, who are in a competitive race to develop a cyborg.

This cyborg is a biologically modified hybrid human, which possesses the latest in advanced bionic limb and sensory technology. All of this technology is completely controlled by a living brain.

Ice Morales (Raw Leiba) is a high-class Man of Opportunity involved in everything from real estate to drug running. He is a powerfully built, highly intelligent and very wealthy John Gotti of the future.

Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Goldieluks: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
Oh well!!
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh well!!

When a black guy is hot, you cannot deny it.

Leiba is hotter than summer.

Have a lovely romantic weekend everybody.

Good night with all my love to all beautiful people on Nairaland.
Tomorrow is a brighter day.

Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Excelboi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Very fugly! Oh well, na for the ladies palaba
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Goldieluks: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Orikinla:

When a black guy is hot, you cannot deny it.

Leiba is hotter than summer.

is he your bro? this one you keep advertising him.
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

is he your bro? this one you keep advertising him.

Nope.

Imagine Leiba and Genevieve Nnaji in leading roles together in a romantic Sci Fi thriller?
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Goldieluks: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
Orikinla:

Nope.

Imagine Leiba and Genevieve Nnaji in leading roles together in a romantic Sci Fi thriller?

erm ,yeah but no but yeah but no but yea but no.
##continues imagining##
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Jackieugo(f): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
He is not my type. Jason Mamoa on the other hand. . . is very yummy shocked
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Beync(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
THis man looks scary oh! can't stand his face.
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^ see all these girls forming one nonsense here.
KAI! woman too like to form. undecided Anyway, I guess they wouldn't be women if they didn't. cheesy

As If the guy pull shirt now say "Hello my beautiful queen" them no go soji grin
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Beync(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
I said i dont like his looks. to me, his face is scary, am not tripping cool
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
2buff:

^^ see all these girls forming one [size=18pt]nonsense [/size]here.
KAI! woman too like to form. undecided Anyway, I guess they wouldn't be women if they didn't. cheesy

As If the guy pull shirt now say "Hello my beautiful queen" them no go soji grin
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Beync(f): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Go and sleep
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
Flow me a jpg and I'll let you know if I want you to join me angry
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Beync(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
Someone is loosing sleep
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by SAFO(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
Orinkinla I'm starting to wonder about you. First no humor and now this. You sure your tank ain't a little sugary?
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Mynd44: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2011
Pointless thread
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Goldieluks: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by BeyonceI: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Raw leiba is hot,he looks amazing,we are big fans of his here in Europe, I could see him doing a hot love scene with Genevieve Nnaji,but hes a real star,he might not want to.
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
He's got a hot body but his face isĀ  lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Lacrissa: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ewwwwwwwwwww angry grin
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by HotPiece: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
I will admit,he's a good looking guy,but thats because he's Brazilian and Native American,but I was told that Brazilians are very into themselves and self image so it doesnt surprise me hes got a fantastic body and according to an article I read in People Magazine,hes worth over a hundred million U.S. dollars.Im not into these stars give me a regular guy anyday,but Im no hater he's hott.

Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
I prefer the rugged hunk to a beef cake with baby face.

A guy should look like a real man and not like a woman.

With a guy like this by your side, no trespasser will mess around with you.
Re: Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes by BeyonceI: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
Do you really think he would come to Nigeria? He is a pretty big deal,love those muscles, yummmm grin

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Loves A Man Truly.... / Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.