Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia (5150 Views)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by VoodooDoll(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
Underpants Bomber Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia - What A Day!

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011082617394192

Nigerian terror suspect, Farouk AbdulMutallab, has demanded trial in a Sharia court, his latest request in his trial for allegedly trying to destroy a Detroit-bound American airliner on December 25, 2009.

The Associated Press reported that the suspect made the demand in a court filing on Thursday. He is currently being tried by a district court in Michigan, United States.

He said he was being ”unjustly detained” by the American government.

”(A)ll Muslims should only be ruled by the law of the Quran,” AbdulMutallab wrote. In a separate, handwritten court filing, the suspect also wrote that ‘excessive force‘ was used to restrain him Wednesday after he assaulted several officers from his cell ‘in defence of Muhammad‘.

Well,  Under Sharia will his head be liberated from his neck?
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wow, he just finished himself.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Beaf: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Boko haram sent to the best schools still comes out illiterate.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by EvilBrain1(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2011
I had actually forgotten about this clown. The Americans should hurry up with the trial abeg. They are only giving him a platform to air his deranged opinions the longer they prolong things. The sooner they dump his stüpìd äss in a supermax prison, the better for all concerned.

I hope the little bästàrd never sees the sun again. That'll teach him to try and blow up innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by sweet9ja: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2011
He wants to be tried under Sharia so that he'll get aquitted ([/i]hiss[i]. He's a joker.

1 Like

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Beaf:

grin grin grin grin sanusi nko?
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by babaowo: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2011
we all know who are real d terrorist, very soon naija will hear it. U.N. Is already trooping into naija ,this is how its get start all over,hope naija ppl are ready
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by hbrednic: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2011
the world has turned to a stu-pid theater
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Mobinga: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2011
He wants to kill himself.

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 27, 2011
^^ why are they running grin grin
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Mobinga:

Please dude, where did u get this video Its so funny, i would like to see what happened next,

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2011
@mobinga, nice pic, I reli like to see what happened next, whether they made it in time b4 the bomb exploded, grin grin grin
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by REVOLUTNIS: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2011
They should kill that stupid boko haramist who went to school to
lean everything about nothing. he is a big disgrace to his country.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2011
^^ he has no country embarassed
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Chibyke4real: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2011
may be the Idiot wants to enjoy life. I thought the idiot said it is better to die than to live and enjoy life. He should be remanded there for life, animal![color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by 27naira(m): 2:16am On Aug 27, 2011
Mobinga:

grin grin see jonsing
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by igboboy1(m): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2011
abdulmutallab, mscheewww

typical OLDOwa
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by seedord247(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2011
WHY CAN'T HE SAY THEY SHOULD BRING HIM TO NIGERIA FOR FINAL SAY.\

NA STONE WE GO STONE AM B4 HE REACH MMA
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Thirst4Lif: 5:29am On Aug 27, 2011
Since he attempted to end his life along with the lives of almost 300 others, why not ask the judge

to give him the death penalty? Wasn't that his aim to begin with?
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by ShipIt(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Nigerian terror suspect, Farouk AbdulMutallab, has demanded trial in a Sharia court, his latest request in his trial for allegedly trying to destroy a Detroit-bound American airliner on December 25, 2009.

The Associated Press reported that the suspect made the demand in a court filing on Thursday. He is currently being tried by a district court in Michigan, United States.

”(A)ll Muslims should only be ruled by the law of the Quran,” AbdulMutallab wrote. In a separate, handwritten court filing, the suspect also wrote that ‘excessive force‘ was used to restrain him Wednesday after he assaulted several officers from his cell ‘in defence of Muhammad‘.

Well,  Under Sharia will his head be liberated from his neck?

I think the boy is mentally Ill and there is nothing to say that he would not be punished SEVERELY by Sharia law. Attempted mass murder is a crime in any religion, regardless alleged reasons or faith

1 Like

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by naijaking1: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Well, Under Sharia will his head be liberated from his neck?

Why does he sound like somebody I know who heads our central bank
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by vexedman: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2011
Idiotic Idiot
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by efisher(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2011
Just yesterday I began to think that the same thing that pushed Abdulmutallab (with all his "education" and father's wealth influence) is thae same thing pushing Sanusi today. I used to think Sanusi will make a perfect president after he took on the house members but now I can see that there is some strange force pushing these folks. Something is terribly wrong with this Sharia law that is making human beings act like demons.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by ektbear: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2011
efisher:

I used to think Sanusi will make a perfect president after he took on the house members but now I can see that there is some strange force pushing these folks.
Err. . . wtf? Even after seeing his writings on Gamji and such, you thought this?

Would you also elect a white supremacist as president of Nigeria and think that that would work out well?
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by efisher(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2011
@ekt, I was so wrong cos I didn't know of those writings and I thought he was a successful career person. I've seen now that education can not cure the madness associated with Sharia. sad
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by naijaking1: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2011
It's the height of hypocrsy to ask to be tried as a muslim when you refused to commit your crime as a muslim.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by sizzlers(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2011
He wanted pardon i guess but trust u.s sharia court na rope dey go tak hang am like sadam.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by brixton: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2011
serzly,what are the Americans keeping dis fool for? He does not deserve to be alive, foocking retardeen terrorist!

Beaf:

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by rhymz(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2011
This boy is a total waste of anyone's time, he is a deranged fanatic that should be put in a maximum prison to make him realize the enormity of the crime he has committed.
That he still has the guts to talk about rights and religion is because he is still in comfort in whatever detention cell he is being held, if they wisk him into a real prison with hardened criminals, serial killers and the rest of these bunch, I doubt he will be acting so tough. .somebody give this Dolt "the Oz" treatment, a painful swastika ingrained on his ass with hot a cigger and a lighter. May be after being anally raped several times, with jelly butter dripping down his a$$hole, he wont have the strength and zeal to yap abt some mohammed rights. Facking ungrateful Reeeeetaaaard!ts. Facking ungrateful Reeeeetaaaard!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by ignis: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2011
Islam is a funny religion. I can't even allow my dog to be a muslim.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by brainpulse: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2011
I don't thinik he has a brain, that is one thing about the believe of the Sharia of a thing. It brainwashes people and gives them a drive and force towards doing bad before realizing that they where brain washed. Like SANUSI, YERIMA etc.
I DONT BELIEVE EDUCATION can stop it, i just dont know why some one will want to kill himself when alot of things are in this life to enjoy atleast if you dont have anything you are still happy sometimes.
The recent Abuja bomb blast is a product of SHARIA MADIOCRACY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US To Seize Over $3m Ibori Funds / 10 Most Evil Men In History Of The World (pictures And Their Deeds) / Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.