Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Africans Go For White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Africans Go For White Women? (9387 Views)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:03am On Aug 27, 2011
African men say they date white women because black women are hard to date and white women are more fun and easy to hang around. True or False?
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by tpia5: 3:12am On Aug 27, 2011
we african men prefer white women because well, they're white and not negro.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by emofine(f): 3:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Q: Why do Africans go for White women?

A: because they have the lefulefu syndrome tongue
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:18am On Aug 27, 2011
emofine:

Q: Why do Africans go for White women?

A: because they have the lefulefu syndrome tongue

Lol what is the lefulefu syndrome?
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:20am On Aug 27, 2011
maybe its because of black women always find a way to bring a black/african men down by downing us
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Tosinville(m): 3:21am On Aug 27, 2011
Naw! not every african dude have affection for white ladies.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by 5stardude: 3:22am On Aug 27, 2011
Because we don't discriminate. .
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by seedord247(m): 3:24am On Aug 27, 2011
THIS QUESTION JUST NEED A SIMPLE WORD.

GREENCARD.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 3:25am On Aug 27, 2011
On the real, I am sure there are plethora of people who don't care why Africans go for white women.  

Some people will ask why white women go for African men.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:29am On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

On the real, I am sure there are plethora of people who don't care why Africans go for white women.  

Some people will ask why white women go for African men.  

Security, confidence, swagga, sexual stamina in bed and not a one minute man, skin texture-blk skins are well better taken care of better than white skin, enough or should i keep going.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by tpia5: 3:31am On Aug 27, 2011
sounds like you've been waiting to spill that.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

Exactly.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:34am On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

Lol not exactly mate
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Tosinville(m): 3:35am On Aug 27, 2011
Seedord247

U just confessed ur mission with white lady on here thats its only their GREENCARD that will make u date 'em while u haven't seen even gambia visa to travel out first.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 3:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

Security, confidence, swagga, intimate stamina in bed and not a one minute man, skin texture-blk skins are well better taken care of better than white skin, enough or should i keep going.

Security from what?   undecided

Confidence?  There are insecure Africans.  What there are some new level confidence only pertaining to African men?   undecided

Swagger?  Which Africans are you talking about?  Do not make me pull out some country based photos!  

Intimate stamina?  LMAO  grin grin grin grin  So there are NO ONE MINUTE AFRICAN MEN?  lipsrsealed

Skin texture?  Not when MILLIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE.

You should stop because you looking mighty CULO MIERDA LOCO.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Security from what?   undecided

Confidence?  There are insecure Africans.  What there are some new level confidence only pertaining to African men?   undecided

Swagger?  Which Africans are you talking about?  Do not make me pull out some country based photos!  

Intimate stamina?  LMAO  grin grin grin grin  So there are NO ONE MINUTE AFRICAN MEN?  lipsrsealed

Skin texture?  Not when MILLIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE.

You should stop because you looking mighty CULO MIERDA LOCO.  

Yes security because the white women feel like we can protect them not only in the physical sense but also in the mental sense.
Swagga/confidence because we know how to carry ourselves we not shy like some other race and we do have a sense of style and fashion.
intimate stamina. mainly because we take our time them. don't get me wrong i love black women but with a white woman u no wan rush give am the kondo cos it could end up being a serious investment u laying on her.
skin texture- now how many black people do u know that are seriously trying to look like they're white, i'm talking bout how they take care of their skin.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 3:48am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

Yes security because the white women feel like we can protect them not only in the physical sense but also in the mental sense.

[size=22pt]What the Bleep? Are you serious? Oh my GOODNESS![/size]

Swagga/confidence because we know how to carry ourselves we not shy like some other race and we do have a sense of style and fashion.

If Africans aren't wearing their TRADITIONAL CLOTHING then they do not have their "own" sense of fashion if it is copied by others.

intimate stamina. mainly because we take our time them. don't get me wrong i love black women but with a white woman u no wan rush give am the kondo cos it could end up being a serious investment u laying on her.

One minute men do not take "time". African or not.

skin texture- now how many black people do u know that are seriously trying to look like they're white, i'm talking bout how they take care of their skin.

Are you serious? Who do you think using the bleaching cream? It sure the hell isn't the OYINBOS.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 3:55am On Aug 27, 2011
@Mrschima
yes im very serious indeed, women need security, that's number one thing a woman look for in a man if not they will leave u for the man they feel very secured by.
Africans don't wear traditional clothing to clubs and bars idk what neck of the globe u reside in, African men have sense of style and fashion cos they don't dress like your typical African Americans with saggy jeans and what not.
I'm sure African men last long in bed.
true about blk people trying to bleach their skins but the ratio and percentage isn't even up to 1% so argument isn't all that valid.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 4:11am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

@Mrschima
yes im very serious indeed, women need security, that's number one thing a woman look for in a man if not they will leave u for the man they feel very secured by.

Some women typically need security however each women have different definition of security so that's up for grabs. You said women will not leave a man they feel secured with I am sorry to disappoint you a woman will leave a man she is not happy with and security has nothing to do with happiness.

You said that WHITE WOMEN go for African men for SECURITY which is INVALID because there are other men that are not African can provide security for their wives. Asian and Hispanic women aren't going to white men because their skin are beautiful. lipsrsealed

Maguy:

Africans don't wear traditional clothing to clubs and bars idk what neck of the globe u reside in, African men have sense of style and fashion cos they don't dress like your typical African Americans with saggy jeans and what not.

Reading is fundamental but comprehension is the SHIZZLE! Let me repeat as slowly as I can. If Africans aren't wearing their Traditional clothing then the fashion is not of their own if it is copied from somewhere else. I take you don't live in America because you would known some black American boys aren't the only ones sagging. wink You know CNN isn't a credible source. Just saying.

Maguy:

I'm sure African men last long in bed.
true about blk people trying to bleach their skins but the ratio and percentage isn't even up to 1% so argument isn't all that valid.

You are right there are African men that can go to 2 minutes without interruption. cheesy You need to retake your math classes because ratio and percentage correlates and there are THOUSANDS of black people using bleach creams and treatment which surpass 1%.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Lax75(m): 4:12am On Aug 27, 2011
, <<<< Grabs popcorn and wears 3D shades. This will be interesting. Forget going to the movies  cool
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 4:29am On Aug 27, 2011
@Mschima
True about happiness but what if a woman is happy and yet a man cannot protect her from other men who are insulting her or groping her in the public then for sure she will leave yo ass, as long as you can take the lead role and hold yo balls tight and give her that kondo she will for sure be happy.
bahahaha ok mate im not im america, i can see how low u stoop just to insult ones intelligence cos of what i stated but if u dont think i reside in the state thats yo own palava, and u r very idiotic to the sense that you know for a fact that 85% of the people that do sag are african americans, Forget CNN i dont watch televsion mainly because TV is a programming software which brainwashes peoples mind hence its CALLED TELL A VISION. read more watch less tv and u might get somewhere in life, NO INSULTS INTENDED.
Black men have one thing white men dont have, which is confidence in their masculinity and their sexuality. How many black people do you know that wait on some damn reasearch to come out and show/tell them if they are men or not ZERO, i cant say that about a white man tho. how many white man can treat a white woman like a lady and ravish her also. hmmmm.
why do u think the phrase goes ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Lax75(m): 4:34am On Aug 27, 2011
<<<<< Heavens to mergatroids undecided, o my
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2011
*waits patiently for a reply while staring at his American passport*
*exhales deeply with a smile*
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by tpia5: 4:38am On Aug 27, 2011
lmao.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 5:08am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

*waits patiently for a reply while staring at his American passport*
*exhales deeply with a smile*

You may want to shred that passport paper you have printed and take OFFLINE math classes. Or did you get the "passport" from Kinte Kunte on from Queens?.

Your funny math statistics isn't accurate and CNN isn't a credible source. 

There are approximately 38,929,319 Blacks living in America alone INCLUDING Africans which make up 12% of the total population and YOU said YOU SEEN 85% of Black Americans wearing sagging jeans.  Do your math again with a calculator

Yet you have Africans in America and in Africa emulating Black pop culture.  Again it is highly doubtful those white women are with Africans because of copied fashion.  I am sure of it.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2011
I can clearly see how stupid you are, who prints American passport from a website, argghhhh damn ignoramus.
And my point exactly CNN isn't accurate so why use CNN in the first place arggghhh once again dummy.
And im glad u can use Wikipedia properly by finding out how many blacks living in the states *claps in delight*
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 5:20am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

@Mschima
True about happiness but what if a woman is happy and yet a man cannot protect her from other men who are insulting her or groping her in the public then for sure she will leave yo Bottom, as long as you can take the lead role and hold yo balls tight and give her that kondo she will for sure be happy.
bahahaha ok mate im not im america, i can see how low u stoop just to insult ones intelligence cos of what i stated but if u dont think i reside in the state thats yo own palava, and u r very idiotic to the sense that you know for a fact that 85% of the people that do sag are african americans, Forget CNN i dont watch televsion mainly because TV is a programming software which brainwashes peoples mind hence its CALLED TELL A VISION. read more watch less tv and u might get somewhere in life, NO INSULTS INTENDED.
Black men have one thing white men dont have, which is confidence in their masculinity and their sexuality. How many black people do you know that wait on some damn reasearch to come out and show/tell them if they are men or not ZERO, i cant say that about a white man tho. how many white man can treat a white woman like a lady and ravish her also. hmmmm.
why do u think the phrase goes ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK.

You said once you go black you will never go back but didn't you say why Africans go for white women?   undecided  Or did you mean why white women go for African men?  

White women wants security from African men against other men that are beating and raping her?  Wow aren't you intelligent.  lipsrsealed

Don't worry I didn't expect you to know the difference between happiness and security if it was written on your back hand.  I guess a woman will rather be unhappy and starved with a man that securing her from an asswhooping according to you.   lipsrsealed  

You contradicted yourself when you said that I insulted you because of your opinion and then turned around and said I am an idiot because you didn't agree with my opinion.  Again, aren't you intelligent?   lipsrsealed

Keep representing for the black men!  I am sure Lax is proud!   lipsrsealed
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

I can clearly see how silly you are, who prints American passport from a website, argghhhh damn ignoramus.
And my point exactly CNN isn't accurate so why use CNN in the first place arggghhh once again dummy.
And im glad u can use Wikipedia properly by finding out how many blacks living in the states *claps in delight*

Getting upset huh?  It will be okay boo boo.   wink  Its just chat.   cool WAIT A MINUTE, an "American" didn't get the Queens gist? shocked I smell fuckery. lipsrsealed

Oh you went to wikipedia too?  Did it tell you to use the calculator? 

LMAO@this NIGGA calling me ignorance and HE'S the one said 85% of Black American boys are sagging out of 12% total black population that includes African immigrants as well  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by 5stardude: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Smh @ this boys in Nigeria watching too much of MTV and BET
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2011
Me getting mad naw mate no hard feeling here, don't call me boo boo thats kinda homoish.
yes a whole lot of black people sag and yes you very ignorant.
Once you go black you dont go back, that saying goes to black men only not women duh.
please what exactly is the diff between happiness and security OH SMART ONE?
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 5:35am On Aug 27, 2011
Keep reppin' for the black men.  You are doing them proud!   lipsrsealed

Go black men!  Go black men!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks to you!  Now I see why African men go for white women.   cool lipsrsealed
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Maguy(m): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2011
YAY aren't you one also?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me / Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends / See What A Pastor Was Filmed Doing With His Female Church Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.