Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break (2442 Views)

How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 3:19am On Aug 27, 2011
I have just gotten over a heart break with my 4 year 6 months bf and theres no turning back. I feel so lost and Ive been crying every night. He still calls me daily to check on me as we are still friends but deep inside I still love him but I know I cannot go back to him ever again cry cry cry cry cry

Its hard for me to get over him because he is my first and only bf and also he was my first guy that made me into a real woman. . .

Up till this date I still love him deep within me but I came back as a much more stronger person its because I think about the positive aspect in my life. I focus all my energy on only myself like loosing weight and going for dance classes and going for Yoga. And than I am more focus on my cello playing and also to collect more money for my future business in the future. I focus on trying to get a loan to buy a house of my own and also I focus my energy on singing the karaoke.

In order to clear up my mind and heart, I talk to people whom wants to listen to me and who cares for me. I listen to their advice online and offline. And also I help those whom are also going through a heart break like me.

Eventually it all works fine.

How did you guys/ladies overcome your heartbreak? smiley
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 3:27am On Aug 27, 2011
Do hearts actually break? undecided lipsrsealed

Hello Ms. Potato! It will be alright. Just dust yourself up and move with the wind. kiss
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 27, 2011
You'll soon see him hanging to a Nigerian woman, that's what they do to foreigners.

Hang on, more fishes in the sea of Malaysia.  wink
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Pweety4me(f): 3:46am On Aug 27, 2011
Well i'm glad your finding means to get over it.

First love is not always the right love darling.
smiley
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 4:03am On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do hearts actually break?   undecided lipsrsealed

Hello Ms. Potato!  It will be alright.  Just dust yourself up and move with the wind.   kiss

Sure they do.  wink yes you are right my dear

Ileke-IdI:

Hang on, more fishes in the see of Malaysia.  wink

Thanks dear  smiley

Pweety4me:

Well i'm glad your finding means to get over it.

First love is not always the right love darling.
smiley

yes, in life whenever someone goes through a problem, its either you get back on your feet and move on with life and ensure u learn from every experience you have encounter for the better or you just stay below and cry over it day and night.  smiley
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 4:17am On Aug 27, 2011
Ms. Potato

I cried when Mr. Chima was gone for one day.  So I understand.   cry cry cry
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato

I cried when Mr. Chima was gone for one day.  So I understand.   cry cry cry

Awwww. . . WHere did he went to? sad
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Lax75(m): 4:44am On Aug 27, 2011
@ Poster:

Take heart my dear. I was so heart broken when I caught Mrs. Chima asking other dudes if they missed her. I almost jumped off the bridge if not for CNN.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Maguy(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2011
Best way to mend your broken heart is just cheer up and just act like its all good whenever he calls or not pick up from time to time and say u have a date and actually start seeing other guys and then he will really be like DAMN SHE REALLY MOVED ON FAST. he will make a quick u-turn. works everytime, never show that u weak.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Lax75(m): 4:52am On Aug 27, 2011
Yeah, like mr maguy said. Best way to get OVER a guy, is to get UNDER a new one grin
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2011
Lax75:

@ Poster:

Take heart my dear. I was so heart broken when I caught Mrs. Chima asking other dudes if they missed her. I almost jumped off the bridge if not for CNN.

LMAO! Thats funny! U guys never fail to amaze me! grin

Maguy:

Best way to mend your broken heart is just cheer up and just act like its all good whenever he calls or not pick up from time to time and say u have a date and actually start seeing other guys and then he will really be like DAMN SHE REALLY MOVED ON FAST. he will make a quick u-turn. works everytime, never show that u weak.

Oh wow! Really? cheesy grin cheesy Ok I will try that and will get back to you grin grin grin
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MrsChima(f): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Awwww. . . WHere did he went to?  sad

His team had an away game and I was happy!  I couldn't contain the joy so tears came streaming down.  I was hump free for a day!  Yay!   grin  

Oh my bad  cry cry
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Maguy(m): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2011
very true also, u need to experience another gig cos your other gig has EXPIRED hence the reason why he is your EX, move on, suck a few cocks lol jk don't be a LovePeddler just yet but you get my lingo yeah, forget that bloody self-servicer and have fun yeah.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 27, 2011
Ms. Potato, It sounds like you are definatly on the right track! Heartbreak is a tough one. I think its very important to learn what you can from what happened and then look ahead. Space from him would help.
I was silly and spent almost 2 years aching for my naija man. Try not to do that! cheesy There is always more love to come if you are open to it and the time is right. It will all be ok.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Zyn(f): 5:40am On Aug 27, 2011
Ms. Potatoe,
am so sorry, i feeel ur pain.
Av nt been over mine yet.
He was my first love and av had close to 5 other guys after him. I just cant seem to stick with them.
I and this guy are still friends (i cant afford to stop speaking with him, even though i try HARD, dts suicide for me!)
a few times after our break up we shared a few kisses n gosh! Am like, can i ever let him go?
None of the other guys r as good/ makes me feel as good as him.
Even though he's totally wrong for me, i just cant seem to find some1 else dt wld please me. sad
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Mynd44: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2011
*Sobs*
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

His team had an away game and I was happy!  I couldn't contain the joy so tears came streaming down.  I was hump free for a day!  Yay!   grin  

Oh my bad  cry cry

Chima u are not serious atall. Lol!!! cheesy

Maguy:

very true also, u need to experience another gig cos your other gig has EXPIRED hence the reason why he is your EX, move on, suck a few cocks lol jk don't be a LovePeddler just yet but you get my lingo yeah, forget that bloody self-servicer and have fun yeah.
Lmao!!!!! Omg! U are too funny!!! Aight i get your drift and no i aint sleeping with other men. Ewwww!!! I might be a h0r.ny person but im traditional! wink
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Lacrissa: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2011
Sorry to hear Ms Potato, I used to read your posts on the both of you. It sucks but my dear, you would get over it. Been there before, thought I was gonna die but here am I smiley I've even been badly hurt twice, You would get over it hun kiss
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by MsPotato(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2011
Lacrissa:

Sorry to hear Ms Potato, I used to read your posts on the both of you. It sucks but my dear, you would get over it. Been there before, thought I was gonna die but here am I smiley   I've even been badly hurt twice,  You would get over it hun kiss
Thanks Lacrissa. Dont worry Im getting stronger by the day and it only makes me smile more on a daily basis. G=He called me multiple times today and I didnt replied. And he message me asking me why I didnt pick up my calls as he is missing me. Gosh! That made my day! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

talina:

Ms. Potato,  It sounds like you are definatly on the right track! Heartbreak is a tough one. I think its very important to learn what you can from what happened and then look ahead. Space from him would help.
I was silly and spent almost 2 years aching for my naija man. Try not to do that!  cheesy There is always more love to come if you are open to it and the time is right. It will all be ok.

Two years?? Girl!!! Thats too much my dear shocked and in 2 years u actually can do alot of things with your life like example take over the dhole world or try to beat Walt Disney and have tea with the Queen of London. U know In that two years you might even be a millionaire!!!

All u ever have to do is think that if he is meant for u than he will come back but if he is not than someone else is definitely meant for u.

Zyn:

Ms. Potatoe,
am so sorry, i feeel your pain.
Av nt been over mine yet.
He was my first love and av had close to 5 other guys after him. I just cant seem to stick with them.
I and this guy are still friends (i cant afford to stop speaking with him, even though i try HARD, dts suicide for me!)
a few times after our break up we shared a few kisses n gosh! Am like, can i ever let him go?
None of the other guys r as good/ makes me feel as good as him.
Even though he's totally wrong for me, i just cant seem to find some1 else dt wld please me. sad

So technically this first love of yours is your friends with benefit kinda guy or he is back to your official bf? Gurl, the first love is always hard to get over but u really need to focus on yourself. U know after he left me, I was in tears and I felt like killing myself and bla bla and than soon I started taking Yoga classes, I went running and focus on loosing weight and I applied into dance school. Soon Im going for kick boxing and by next week Im meeting up with a banker to see if he could give me a loan so that I can buy my own house. I plan to buy properties and rent it out to people. U see all this is enough to keep me to my feet and it keeps me going positively. To forget about him I do alot of meditation. It helps you mentally u should try it. You shouldnt depend on anybody my dear. If he loves you genuinely, than take it but if not, u should just leave him as it will only hurt u in a long run my dear.

Focus on yourself. The more u do and the more you reach your goals, u will soon notice guys will line up at your door steps!
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Goldieluks: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2011
You'd get over it pretty soon, try avoiding his calls for now,if you can,because it would only cause you more
pain and heart break,since you still deeply in love with him.

welcome to the other side of relationship.when the ''first love'' is gone,you move on,meet new people,
and in the future you may ponder about this ''what was i thinking,falling in love with (my first love) and feeling very bad,because he left''?

sometimes you'd even kick yourself,or smile to yourself about the past(first love)

Quote me: first love come and go,but it only makes you stronger.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by emofine(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2011
I think you're already on the right track (activities such as music and writing can be healing and therapeutic) however him calling you daily - I'm not sure if that's wise to be honest. .
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Two years?? Girl!!! Thats too much my dear shocked and in 2 years u actually can do alot of things with your life like example take over the dhole world or try to beat Walt Disney and have tea with the Queen of London. U know In that two years you might even be a millionaire!!!

All u ever have to do is think that if he is meant for u than he will come back but if he is not than someone else is definitely meant for u.

Ms. Potato, Dont get me wrong, I wasnt sitting on my hands for 2 years.I kept plenty busy and continued doing things I enjoyed.Im saying it was during that almost 2 year time frame that I couldnt get him out of my system.It was like waves of mourning, and I wasnt interested in dating, I wasnt open to anyone new. Thats where I went wrong I think. Like all the things you said youre doing sound great! , Just dont forget to remain open to meeting someone new. Best Wishes!

[quote][/quote]
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^ I quoted that all weird. Mines the last paragraph.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by 190smh: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
talina:

^^^^ I quoted that all weird. Mines the last paragraph.
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ yah I know. Pathetic huh? grin Its all good now.
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by 190smh: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
cry cry
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ What is it? sad
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by 190smh: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
i missed u embarassed embarassed
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
awwww kiss
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by 190smh: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
i did embarassed embarassed
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
I right here cheesy
Re: How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break by 190smh: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lover Boy Jumps To Death Seconds After Girlfriend Falls From 150ft Tower / Should I Let Her Do It????? / December Break Up Excuses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.