Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! (3077 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland / BBC Claims Abuja Was Built On Stolen Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2011
Why is everyone getting stressed!!!!!!!!

Our ire should be aimed at the US of A , those terrorist instigating CIA agents.

I knew this one was coming.

After the bombing in Jos , Maiduguri , Abuja army barracks etc, I was wondering when the CIA will strike again !!

And now whoa!!!! , they hit the UN building in Abuja.

Please stop blaming those peace loving Islamic extremists in the North specifically Boko Haram, it just does not fit in with the facts 

If it does not fit you gotta acquit

Once again , get back to your normal life , bury your head like an ostrich in the sand and enjoy the pleasures of life.

As for me I am rushing to Alex Jone's conspiracy site to see what the Rothschilds and Illuminati are up to next .
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by labamo07(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2011
Its jus a few number of people will be able to comprehend the US secret brotherhood are behind several chaos happening around the world. The have got the financial power to carry out several heinous activities. They make use of the UN, CNN is their media house, United State military will come to their aids,

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Osama10(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Hmmn.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by switch47(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2011
@ OP      
  Your point stinks. oh sorry for being rude but that is the cold fact. e those who cook up conspiracy theories do so cooking up facts and figures ,by going into a voyage of discovery of the hows and whys. your allegation is preposterous , atrocious and to  say the least baseless  .  he who asserts must prove.

-  naijahood
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by labamo07(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2011
@switch47 your response to the post was outrageous and stupid. The poster was only sharing his thoughts aloud, left for you to use your birdbrain to ponder over it rather than showing us how foolish you can be, If you have got brains, check info about the illuminatti and other related stories.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by 2billion: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
True true, Think about it. Mutallabs's failed bombing, Independence day bombing, Sim card registration, ATM card internationalized, Account numbers regularized and changed now its UN building bombing. When did the BOKO HARAM change and advance so suddenly to such an international level. This all comes in view of recent statements that Nigeria will disintegrate by 2015. Hmnnn, perhaps the viziers are the creators. CIA, MI5, MOSSAD at work- Blame the faceless terrorist
enemy. Open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by ektbear: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hehe

Well done, OP grin cheesy

The conspiracy theorists annoy the hell out of me too.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by mekaboy(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2011
Let's assume its the americans behind it, why would the muslims in the north allow themselves become instruments of terror for d americans? Or is it an american that drove the car in d un building?
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2011
Yes!! Don't you get it? The Muslims are working with the Americans so America can finally get Nigeria and all of Nigeria's oils.  And it was probably the case that the CIA, after catching(not killing) Osama, talked him into a deal --- give America Nigeria, and America will leave the Arab Countries alone! grin grin grin grin

PS: Osama is currently in witness projection but secretly helping the CIA make sure that muslims help America get Nigeria.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by umechuma: 3:16am On Aug 29, 2011
You must be on weeds or somewhere in a terrorist training camp in Yemen.Did the American's ask northerners to kill Igbo people in 1966 which eventually lead to the civil war and other religious killing that was targeted at the igbo's in Kano and Kaduna State in the 80s and 90s.Your statement clearly show you lack the history religious killing by northerners which started in 1945.
Here is a link to help you update yourself when you come out from your training camp http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/nigeria-1.htm
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by EkoIle1: 3:28am On Aug 29, 2011
Let me be honest with you, you are stupid, in fact I hate people like you.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by premechaz: 4:18am On Aug 29, 2011
Eko Ile:

Let me be honest with you, you are silly, in fact I hate people like you.

Are you this dimwitted in real life, Cant you see he is being sarcastic?

Ode oshi koni da fun e ati awon ara ile e oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by EkoIle1: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2011
who is this scum bag and was i talking to you? Back to the sender with all that dumb crap and make sure you share every word with every adult in your household.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2011
Isnt this clear sarcasm?

Even if one doesnt know Frosbel, the flow is enough to discern it's a sarcastic post.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by texazzpete(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2011
Lol @ the people who don't get the sarcasm in the OP grin
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by CHouse: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2011
some conspiracy theorists dont just wanna see things the way they are, i survived two jos crises and believe me, no CIA UN CNN MBC blah blah blah was responsible for that kind of hatred present in one sect towards another through the means of religion or ethnicity, the enimity is just naturally there in nigeria. If you are not really in the streets of naija in person, you may not be able to comprehend the level of religious intolerance amongst us. Even tho if western nations are trying to protect their oil interest, they cant be blamed for our ideologies. Governance is a business and every nation is trying to advance and protect hers. We should man-up and take responsibities for our misfortunes too.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by premechaz: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2011
texazzpete:

Lol @ the people who don't get the sarcasm in the OP grin

You mean people like Eko" Omotoyiogbon mumuski" Ile?
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by hatch: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2011
[size=28pt]Frosbel i have always wondered what manner of id.iot sits in the UK and make baseless allegations such as these. I rest my case because the monumental saying about common sense is in no way common. You prove this fact right, [/size]
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by mekaboy(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2011
The same muslims that celebrated the sept 11 attack in america will work with america ? The same group that don't want western education will work with america? America will rather work with christians. The same america that asked jonathan not to negotiate with terrorists? Abeg if they want our oil they have reps in shell and high places in the oil and gas industry, they know which strings to pull. Have u ever heard that america took over a countries oil and started drilling and exporting to their country with the govt of that nation? The hatred between the muslims and the west is inborn.u shld say its america that asked the muslims to kill innocent youth coppers and burn churches in the north, its america that asked them to kill in jos, abeg enough of this beer palour yans.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2011
hatch#:

[size=28pt]Frosbel i have always wondered what manner of id.iot sits in the UK and make baseless allegations such as these. I rest my case because the monumental saying about common sense is in no way common. You prove this fact right, [/size]

You don't have to write in bold large letters to insult me and at the same time bring it to my attention !

I do not wear glasses you know  undecided grin
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by EkoIle1: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
premechaz:

You mean people like Eko" Omotoyiogbon mumuski" Ile?

How dumb and mindless can you be? what's next? The op sent you a private love letter to explain that it was sarcasm? I guess the ostrich head in the sand was sarcasm too.

It's alway the apex of stupidity and idiocy when fools like you ignorantly speak for and make up words and understanding for other people. Are you the op?

What a worthless toilet rag.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ Poster

Thanks for "opening" my eyes to the "truth".

I have been wondering how on earth this "innocent and harmless" Boko Harams could turn deadly.

Further to your thoughts, I have "discovered" that the Americans are "responsible" for everything happening to us.

They are "responsible" for the following
1. The Amalgamation
2. The First coup
3. The Massacre of Igbos and the counter coup
4. The civil war
5. The coup that removed Gowon
6. The coup that killed Murtala
7. Buhari's coup tath removed Shagari
8. IBB's coup
9. Abacha's coup
10. The installtion of OBJ as presdo in 1999.
11. The death of yaradua
12. The installtion of Jonathan as President
13. The election riots in the North
14. The MEND activities in the Niger Delta
15. The formataions of Massob and OPC
16. The Miss world riots.
17. The Rheinhard Bonke riots.
18. All the other so many riots in the North.
19. Of course these bombings (which they are blaming the "innocent" Boko Haram: "sai Boko Haram"wink
20. For all the lootings going on in Nigeria
21. For police killing Nigerians for N20 and N50.
22. For the flood at Lagos and other states
23. For what Chris Uba did in Anambra State.

24. And so on, and so on, and so on, and so , forth.

25. The last but no the list: For infecting the minds of Nigerians so that we we can blame the Americans instead of telling oursevlves the truth.

I think no. 25 is the most tragic. "Death to America!".
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Absolutely , DEATH to the great SATAN AMERICA and the little SATAN ISRAEL !!!!!!!

grin
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Absolutely , DEATH to the great SATAN AMERICA and the little SATAN ISRAEL !!!!!!!

grin

Its like you did not read my post very well?
What I mean is that we should stop blaming America and sit down to discuss whether Nigeria will remain one country or not.
As for who I think its all those who kill in the name of God, like the Boko Haram and all their supporters
Bros are you one of them? i hope not. Cheers
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
You did not understand my point.

I am with you all the way, it's just a pity that they keep blaming the west instead of the real issue of terrorism in Nigeria !!!!!
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by violent(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
I've always known this a long time ago, seems rather unfair to blame all the violence on Boko Haram, a peaceful sect whose members are mostly retired old men and women!

Anyone who couldn't see that America is up in their sleeves with obvious mischief needs more than a pair of glasses, for such people, anything short of a complete change of brain would do them no good!

The pirate organization collectively known as the West have set their eyes on the rich Nigerian oil for a long a time now using all and every means at their disposal to stir a little storm and then some more storm, till the country breaks apart!. . .

They've got their writings over it all;  the Biafran war, Niger-Delta fiasco, Sagamu riots, student protests, Lagos Flood, chair throwing at the National Assembly and of course, lately, the upsurge in Boko Haram activities, were all planned and executed from Washington with inputs from 10 Dowing Str london!

What they ve forgotten is that Nigerians are way smarter than them, we see their every move and we shall all be ready and waiting with our cutlasses and dane guns when their drones arrive, I swear, this will be the last time any of them will ever think of stealing directly or indirectly from mother africa!

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by wirinet(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
Nigerians like to blame every one else but themselves for their woes instead of taking pragmatic actions. They blame western media for misinformation and yet most of us are glued to these western media 24/7. What prevents our own media from providing us with correct information?. The us had been warning us about al-qaeda infiltration in Nigeria for years, yet we all remained blind. Now the chicken has come home to roost and we are blaming the west and western media. Was it the US that trained andulMutallab to bomb a us bound train? Or was he working for CIA? Remember he said he and others Deon nigeria was trained by Al-Qaeda in yemen, maybe OT was CIA
that was doing the training.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by logic101: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
wirinet:

Nigerians like to blame every one else but themselves for their woes instead of taking pragmatic actions. They blame western media for misinformation and yet most of us are glued to these western media 24/7. What prevents our own media from providing us with correct information?. The us had been warning us about al-qaeda infiltration in Nigeria for years, yet we all remained blind. Now the chicken has come home to roost and we are blaming the west and western media. Was it the US that trained andulMutallab to bomb a us bound train? Or was he working for CIA? Remember he said he and others Deon nigeria was trained by Al-Qaeda in yemen, maybe OT was CIA
that was doing the training.
who created alqaeda, what are the objectives of alqaeda
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by nolongTing: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
frobsel stop reading page 3 of the sun newspapaer http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ its making you even dumber than you use to be grin:

[size=30pt]FBI takes over investigations, sidelines Police, SSS[/size]
By Adelani Adepegba, Femi Makinde and James Azania   
http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201108292403178
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by hajifaty: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
mekaboy:

Let's assume its the americans behind it, why would the muslims in the north allow themselves become instruments of terror for d americans? Or is it an american that drove the car in d un building?

Yes you are right. But there is one thing that we all need to understand. In every nations there are dissatisfaction among some  groups of pple even in the USA. These are group of pple that the CIA and others usually use to destroy a country for their own interest. Who are these Boko haram bastards? they are from the north and if you check the history of nigeria very well. You will see that these are pple that actaully want to control the whole nigeria.
What is the meaning of boko haram? it means western education is bad,right? then their targets should be schools and western educational institutions in nigeria not killing their fellow nigerian.
This bastards have the backing of the outsider and they are created the same way alqaeda was created. These western powers are not Good angels that we thought they are.
These are my own point of views. Lets here from others
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by wirinet(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
@logic101
The US did not create Al-Qaeda. Yes they were allies with the leader -Osama when they had common interest of driving the invading Russians out of Afghanistan. After that had been achieved, their interests changed and they became bitter enemies. That happens a lot in international politics where there area no permanent friends but permanent interests. France was once a bitter enemy of Germany, but today they are best of friends, even closer than us, Russia and Britain which help liberate them from Germany. I wish our leader can pursue permanent interest of the country instead of parochial egocentric interest. It is only a Nigeria that would spend billions of dollars in "peace keeping" in another country without any benefit whatsoever to the country or its citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj's Secret Letter To Jonathan (pictures) / Gov Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti Prostrate In Church, Ask God For Forgiveness / Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.