Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147030 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Igbos residing in Akure, kano, Lagos are PIGS AND IDIOTS - lamidi cownu
I wish i understand what you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
This strikes me as a good time to resurrect this illuminating thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
hello Afam4eva

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course we voted for him and when he lost his senses due to ceaseless sucking of his balls by you the Nigerian slaves, we booted him out and the existence of you and your tribesmen became traumatic and precarious ever since cheesy

The issue isn't so much about the marginalization as much as about your foolishness and idiocy in celebrating the goodies of Nigeria in 2011 only to turn round in 2015 to start screaming Biafra all over the place like headless chickens cheesy

You better beg trump to send the navy seals and Putin to send the bombs like your messiah promised before 1967 is repeated. You know your aboki masters and husbands have given you a quit notice and na only go dem understand, dem no sabi come. Your leaders are back in aso rock, for the 2nd time in a week to meet Prof Osinbajo, begging to stay in Northern Nigeria after all your empty chest beating. Ordinary eviction notice, dey forgot "biafla or death" cheesy

Shameless and empty unity begging cowards cheesy

Genius

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
hello Afam4eva
Hi baby

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Wa gbayi omo Oodua. Of course we're rightfully ridiculing the crybabies cheesy

How can we want 1 naijeriya with them when Awo already referred to this union as "a mere geographical expression" as far back as 1947? Nigeria will break or at the very least, go back to regionalism so everybody can pull their own weight but till then, we will keep showcasing the hypocrisy of the eternal crybabies and empty chest beating cowards cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by lagosboyz4life: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

wow shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Ereolamide: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
These people are Nigeria's circus clowns, because your candidate lost his election you turned your region into a war zone and your tribe into a laughing stock.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by lagosboyz4life: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
PointB:
@Topic,

If Yoruba feel marginalised, they should hold ACN responsible for siding with Tambuwal to deny them of the House Speakership slot. GEJ did all he could, but the myopic ACN leaders decided to sell to the highest bidder - the IBB-Atiku backed Tambuwal.

'I dey laff oooo,' says Obasanjo who did not deem is necessary to fix any road during his 8 year tenure, but wanted a third term!

Me too I dey laff ooo, but in marginalisation grin grin grin grin

The ones that were laughing yesterday are crying today. Thank you Jesus!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
pazienza:

The whole aviation ministry was crawling with Yorubas, with blatant disregard to the federal character principle, the only way Stella could correct the anomaly was sacking the Yorubas and handing them the normal quota they should have all things being equal.
Igbos were under represented in the ministry and Stella amended this by appointing qualified Igbos to fill the Normal Igbo quota, that she created by sacking excess Yorubas that took up those spaces.

Of course, it didn't seat well with Yorubas.

Their idea of a good Nigeria is the one where they get lion share to the detriment of others, denying them this lion share is interpreted as marginalization.
Eboe sense

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi Afam4eva

when are you visiting home in Abia? I heard there is a dance groove going on there

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

Ogun be praised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hi Afam4eva

when are you visiting home in Abia? I heard there is a dance groove going on there

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by lagosboyz4life: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hi Afam4eva

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Eboe sense

Well, it's true that when you are accustomed to privilege, equity begins to look like injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
pazienza:

Well, it's true that when you are accustomed to privilege, equity begins to look like injustice.
Did you make that up or are you just parroting what you heard on Radio Biafra

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Tayonic: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just passing by
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by walepackage(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
That is why,when people/group of people start shouting "marginalization" its just the fact that they are no more relevant in the "scheme of affairs".Man is selfish and egoistic in nature.Learn to be compasionate and cheerful,noting last forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Bibidear(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na wa for some igbo people....just going thru this thread and its an eye opener. Gosh,its so bad

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Larryton(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
The igbo nation should brace up for the challenge ahead, what goes around comes around. They should go and strategize themselves politically by aligning and realigning and stop playing politics of hate rather than what will benefit their people. U can't turn the whole nation into a chaos simply because u were defeated in the last election, try to learn from the Yorubas. Don't kill your people by chanting war drum now, u can equip yourselves with a political strategies that can better the lives of ur people and live to fight another day. Good luck to my eastern brothers.

Thanks for the flashback OP

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by bunmayo123: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wow! I am lost with words. Unbelievable
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hi Afam4eva

Naughty boy!! Instead of you to advise him to stay put in Lagos for his own safety...! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 1:26am On Sep 16, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
This strikes me as a good time to resurrect this illuminating thread

I had forgotten about this thread...! undecided

0m0nnakoda:
Did you make that up or are you just parroting what you heard on Radio Biafra

What an epic response!! cheesy If one of your Yoruba men had done exactly what Stella Oduah did, by sacking the Igbo and replacing them with members of his own ethnic group, what do you think our friends from across the Niger would have said? wink

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 1:30am On Sep 16, 2017
lagosboyz4life:
wow shocked
You can say that again!! sad And these are the same people now going around saying all Nigerians (including your own people) should rise and condemn the army for its activities in Umuahia, as a show of support for their brethren. undecided Can you see the irony? sad

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Sep 16, 2017
laudate:

Naughty boy!! Instead of you to advise him to stay put in Lagos for his own safety...! cheesy

Can someone help open a thread to ask what Trump is waiting for to send fighter jets to Aba and fight on behalf of Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
htajz:
stuuuuupid yorubas , after collecting 50 kobo before election to be marginalised they want to come back. anyway GEJ should have given them wh\t they really came for(money) so they can shut up, these yorubas hate themselves soo much even more then they hate other groups, imagine after 8 years of obasanjo yoruba land is competing with the north for position of the most backward region in nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
chino11:

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin

1 Like

OkparaIgbo:
Wait didnt a Yoruba man rule Nigeria for 8yrs, This dudes are cursed to be frank how dare them say GEJ is marginalizing them, what did their brother i mean the baboon faced man undecided undecided do for them during the 8yrs.
I have never seen a stupid tribe like the Yorubas, mehn must suck to be that foolish cry cry cry
Keep crying fools, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Unfortunately, i agree with some of these comments.

The same Yoruba leaders who selfishly saw to their own greed are the ones crying for marginalization.

I believe a cry for OBJ, Oni, Fayose, Akala etc's arrest will better benefit us.

A Northerner becomes president, he sees to the care of his people. With the money past Northern presidents/Politicians have incorporated in the North, it still baffles me that millions of almajiris and uneducated abokis continue to increase in that part of Nigeria. A SS becomes president and he's seeing to the cry of his SS/SE people. A Yoruba became president and how did that benefit the SW?

Continue to cry for marginalization while the same culprits are still walking and influencing our politics.

It has never been part of Yoruba cultural politics to resort to violence,  so why are people here still saying "atleast they went to discuss with the president than resort to violence". Before nko?

Look until the day those agbaya politicians are booked with the keys thrown out, nothing go change.

Like someone said, I think it's better if all of una start replying to una papa's house. Then we can start afresh with this unity thing because nothing dey work. I dont understand why Oyo politician cannot reprimand Ogun's politician for any wrong doing. and I am sooooo sick and tired of politicians congratulating themselves. . . . it's really sickening. Am i the only one that thinks so?

I've been living in Oklahoma for over 40 years and I dont see OK  Governor running to Texas to congratulate him or to visit him for whatsoever reason. Mind your freaking business and see to the good of your state. Too much amebos and iyalodes having no business in politics. . . .

SHAME ON THESE SHAMELESS ELDERS! Thank God they dont speak for the general Yoruba population. see them trying to nourish their drying pockets.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
yarodin:
LOL, these were the same people that said they will show the rest of Nigeria (Igbos) how to operate without any Federal Govt assistance. But have you all noticed Tinubu has stayed low key since Jonathan became President. While these beggars were busy making mouth, Tinubu had done his own begging and long collected his own portion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.