Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147382 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Justiceleague1:

the ever myopic and blind ppl shouting Karma karma will never acknowldge this..

Blind ewedu slaves,keep on shouting karma...what affects any part of the south affects the entire south..
Real blind and confused ppl.

Tinubu connived with ibb and tambuwal and sold away the s.west speakership slot to the north and this amala ppl from God knows where are still heaping the blame on Igbos till today,what a big shame! I have never seen a tribe that so loves making mockery and fool of itself..shame.

Now lets agree that jonathan had no power to choose a yoruba person as the speaker because Tinubu and ACN played politics with it, why didn't he (jonathan) show us( yorubas) love and correct the inequality with his ministerial appointments?
Why did he still favour SE more than SW in his ministerial appointments? Aside agric minister i can't remember any other important portfolio a yoruba man held in Gej administration,but if you remember any please list them here.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cinkq:

Now lets agree that jonathan had no power to choose a yoruba person as the speaker because Tinubu and ACN played politics with it, why didn't he (jonathan) show us( yorubas) love and correct the inequality with his ministeral appointments?
Why did he still favour SE more than SW in his ministeral appointments? Aside agric minister i can't remember any other important portfolio a yoruba man held in Gej administration,but if you remember any please list them here.

GEJ figured that Yoruba people like amala a lot so that is why he gave them Agric minister

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
aribisala0:

GEJ figured that Yoruba people like amala a lot so that is why he gave them Agric minister

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Truth is even from the point of view of selfish self interest GEJ was stupid. He wiped out the PDP in the SW . Who did he expect to fight his battles.

I do not believe it was inevitable tor AC to sweep the SW.

But what did he do with the likes of Dimeji Bankole,Oyinlola,Gbehga Danielo,Obasanj and so on. This is not so say I like those folk but they were PDP chieftains. He literally handed the SW to Tinubu without a fight when there were many who could fight him with the federal resources and might as we saw in Ekiti. but it was too late then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
aribisala0:
Truth is even from the point of view of selfish self interest GEJ was stupid. He wiped out the PDP in the SW . Who did he expect to fight his battles.

I do not believe it was inevitable tor AC to sweep the SW.

But what did he do with the likes of Dimeji Bankole,Oyinlola,Gbehga Danielo,Obasanj and so on. This is not so say I like those folk but they were PDP chieftains. He literally handed the SW to Tinubu without a fight when there were many who could fight him with the federal resources and might as we saw in Ekiti. but it was too late then
he paid for his folly and i'm verry sure he must have learnt his lesson s now.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cinkq:

Now lets agree that jonathan had no power to choose a yoruba person as the speaker because Tinubu and ACN played politics with it

stop deceiving yourself,it aint an assumption but a reality,you hypocrites knew n know it but put the blame on,of all people,the Igbos! How ridiculous. Smh
Cinkq:

why didn't he (jonathan) show us( yorubas) love and correct the inequality with his ministerial appointments?

again,you hypocrites should conduct a thorough search for facts before opening your mouths to post falsehood and thrash.
The following Yorubas were ministers in Gej's cabinet

- Bolaji Abdulahi (Minister of Youth development)

- Olusegun O Aganga
(Minister of Trade and Investment)

- Olubolade
(Minister of Police Affairs)

- Mrs Omobola Johnson
(Minister of Communication Technology)

- Olugbenga Ashiru
(Minister of Foreign Affairs)
- Akinyemi
(Minister of Agric)

Now thats about six,under Gej and that doesnt include the ministers of state.

Cinkq= post6177149:

Why did he still favour SE more than SW in his ministerial appointments?
in what way,prove it,lay it bare for us to see. And again,are the Igbos your life's problem? If they are,why do you lose sleep to keep them in the country?

Cinkq= post6177149:

Aside agric minister i can't remember any other important portfolio a yoruba man held in Gej administration,but if you remember any please list them here.

do endevour to make your posts with intelligent,clear undisputable facts and not bandwagon ogogoro palour fables you guys console yourselves and massage your battered ego with.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cinkq:
he paid for his folly and i'm verry sure he must have learnt his lesson s now.

thank you,hypocrite, you people are renownd for being world class backstabbers and ungrateful lots.

Pdp won virtually all sw states in the guber elections buh Gej ensured post election tribunal handed back the states to Acn in gratitude to Tinubu and the sw votes in the general elections and here you are,making jest and calling him stupid after wrongly accusing him and the Igbos of marginilising the yorubas.
You ppl will never learn.
I aint Igbo,I am SS but its a pity we are same southerners with ungrateful ppl and hypocrites,chameleons like you.
I really wish you yorubas and your beloved north would have your own country and be together forever.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Justiceleague1:
thank you,hypocrite, you people are renownd for being world class backstabbers and ungrateful lots.

Pdp won virtually all sw states in the guber elections buh Gej ensured post election tribunal handed back the states to Acn in gratitude to Tinubu and the sw votes in the general elections and here you are,making jest and calling him stupid after wrongly accusing him and the Igbos of marginilising the yorubas.
I aint Igbo,I am SS but its a pity we are same southerners with ungrateful ppl and hypocrites,chameleons like you.
I really wish you yorubas and your beloved north would have your own country and be together forever.
Erm, guy.... why is this matter causing you so much pain? You say you are an SS person, so why are you taking panadol for another tribe's headache? From all what we can see on this thread, the term "hypocrite, world class backstabbers, chameleons and ungrateful lots," is a better description for those who are currently wailing about how marginalised they are, under the current administration. Why? They had mocked others who laid the same complaint under the last administration. So let everybody carry his own cross, biko. sad And there is no need to lie that GEJ ensured post election tribunal handed over the states back to ACN. The judges in those tribunals merely ensured that justice got served. That's all. Even under this present administration, some election tribunals have reversed some electoral verdicts in favour of the rightful winners. So what is your beef? undecided Stop lamenting over GEJ, abeg. Soldier go, soldier come na im dem dey do for barracks. Chikena.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
laudate:

Erm, guy.... why is this matter causing you so much pain? You say you are an SS person, so why are you taking panadol for another tribe's headache? From all what we can see on this thread, the term "hypocrite, world class backstabbers, chameleons and ungrateful lots," is a better description for those who are currently wailing about how marginalised they are, under the current administration. Why? They had mocked others who laid the same complaint under the last administration. So let everybody carry his own cross, biko. sad And there is no need to lie that GEJ ensured post election tribunal handed over the states back to ACN. The judges in those tribunals merely ensured that justice got served. That's all. Even under this present administration, some election tribunals have reversed some electoral verdicts in favour of the rightful winners. So what is your beef? undecided Stop lamenting over GEJ, abeg. Soldier go, soldier come na im dem dey do for barracks. Chikena.
huh! Pain ke,well i aint the pained sucker who resurected this dead thread and its quite obvious you guys have been the ones lamenting and whinning over the igbos grin
truth is bitter and it hurts...and oh,i remember now,you are that honorary yoruba! Yep,twas Goldniagara,whatever that means, who promised you that!

I am taking panadol for another man's headache,you nko,are you yoruba? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:
huh! Pain ke,well i aint the pained sucker who resurected this dead thread and its quite obvious you guys have been the ones lamenting and whinning over the igbos grin
truth is bitter and it hurts...and oh,i remember now,you are that honorary yoruba! Yep,twas Goldniagara,whatever that means, who promised you that!

I am taking panadol for another man's headache,you nko,are you yoruba? grin
Why are you bothered about what anyone promised me? Guy, take it easy. It is obvious that the whole matter has caused you so much pain, headache and heartache, and that is why you are wailing and ranting. undecided Try not to kill yourself over it. Ndo. wink

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 2:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Which states did the Tribunal hand back besides Osun? Why tell stupid lies?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by vicadex07(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2017
laudate:

Why are you bothered about what anyone promised me? Guy, take it easy. It is obvious that the whole matter has caused you so much pain, headache and heartache, and that is why you are wailing and ranting. undecided Try not to kill yourself over it. Ndo. cry

i am a proud Edo boy buh kindly tell us,mr honorary yoruba without shame,where are u from?
grin

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Which states did the Tribunal hand back besides Osun? Why tell
"STUPID"
lies?
yeah,thats what you are grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:

stop deceiving yourself,it aint an assumption but a reality,you hypocrites knew n know it but put the blame on,of all people,the Igbos! How ridiculous. Smh

again,you hypocrites should conduct a thorough search for facts before opening your mouths to post falsehood and thrash.

- Olusegun O Aganga

- Olubolade

- Mrs Omobola Johnson

- Olugbenga Ashiru
- Akinyemi
(Minister of Agric)

in what way,prove it,lay it bare for us to see. And again,are the Igbos your life's problem? If they are,why do you lose sleep to keep them in the country?

do endevour to make your posts with intelligent,clear undisputable facts and not bandwagon ogogoro palour fables you guys console yourselves and massage your battered ego with.

Gej never marginalised region.
The established mumus shot themselves on the foot and are heaping blames on the far away Igbos! How funny,enough to make a cat laugh..

If they can betray themselves who will they not betray?

Keep on reeling in the mud mouthfoaming karma upandan.. ZomBs4life grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by hundredhunndred: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Hotfreeze:

I'll ignore the initial part of your post, it is a typical representation of the type of training that your parents gave to you.

You're a frustrated nonentity who has been sold into political slavery by his fathers.

You have an unverifiable past, a frustrated present and a break future. Just shut up your wide mouth and serve other Nigerians in silence until you and your folks have enough commonsense to act like sensible human beings.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You are wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by hundredhunndred: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

rule 2

Who is this one? Which rules? How did i break Rule 2? It seems being jobless is now a thing of joy on this forum. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:
i am a proud Edo boy buh kindly tell us,mr honorary yoruba without shame,where are u from?
grin
Who made you an Edo boy, you shameless liar? No true Ov'biedo would say the crap you often spew out here. Ozuor! Erha gbe!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by dexentity: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
laudate:

On point.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Gej never marginalised region.
The established mumus shot themselves on the foot and are heaping blames on the far away Igbos! How funny,enough to make a cat laugh..

If they can betray themselves who will they not betray?

Keep on reeling in the mud mouthfoaming karma upandan.. ZomBs4life grin grin
Whether they were marginalized or not is no longer the issue
The issue is the fact that Eboes were celebrating the idea that they believed at the time that Yoruba were being or should be marginalized. If it was just a marginalization of Yoruba matter that would be discussed on its merits and is nothing to do with Eboes. But on this thread all the Eboe champions came out to celebrate what they perceived as Yoruba humiliation. That is the issue here
Now they are crying marginalization and we are remembering them of their behavior

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Whether they were marginalized or not is no longer the issue
The issue is the fact that Eboes were celebrating the idea that they believed at the time that Yoruba were being or should be marginalized. If it was just a marginalization of Yoruba matter that would be discussed on its merits and is nothing to do with Eboes. But on this thread all the Eboe champions came out to celebrate what they perceived as Yoruba humiliation. That is the issue here
Now they are crying marginalization and we are remembering them of their behavior

keep shifting the goal post to suit urself. U are just confused smh grin

keep on yabbing the Igbos buh answer this simple,can u beat ur chest and say u noise making yaubas are ok with the buhari govt?
Pele o

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
laudate:

Who made you an Edo boy, you shameless liar? No true Ov'biedo would say the crap you often spew out here. Ozuor! Erha gbe!

uhundan nokhua,kindly tell us,where are u from?

Mental
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:

uhundan nokhua,kindly tell us,where are u from?

Mental
It is okay. You just advertised the fact that you are a mental case. May you continue to develop headache over my matter.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
DENY it all you want, that will not change the fact that Igbos/se benefited more from Gej govt than other regions.

Jonathan himself said IGBOS ARE THE PILLARS OF HIS GOVERNMENT, so what are you denying here? he even showed it with his appointments. He gave SE the most influential portfolios in his govt.
THE POSTS HE GAVE IGBOS / SE ARE:
Aviation = Stella oduah
Finance = Ngozi iweala.
Health = Onyebuchi chukwu
Labour = Emeka wogu
Power = Chinedu nebo took over from Bart nnaji
foreign afairs = viola onwuliri
Justiceleague1:

- Olusegun O Aganga
- Olubolade
- Mrs Omobola Johnson
- Olugbenga Ashiru
- Akinyemi
(Minister of Agric)
Now compare the portfolios that has little influence he gave SW and the ones he gave SE then tell us the region that called the shots when jonathan was in office. Are we now jealous of what gej did for igbos and now taunting them because gej who favoured them is no longer in office? No, not at all. Then why is this thread necessary?
- it is necessary to show other Nigerians what yorubas suffered without insulting, cursing and threatening to bring down Nigeria as you people are doing today.

- it is also necessary to educate some sw folks sympathizing with you today that you don't deserve it because you mocked us when we also felt marginalised.
- lastly to show Nigerians that the cry for biafra is just to save face.

GEJ WAS PRO EAST, BUHARI IS PRO NORTH AND TO SOME EXTENT PRO SW. so why are you complaining because others are enjoying what you enjoyed yesterday? In case you want to come with another rubbish again just remember that GEJ said igbos are the pillars of his govt. And if you think jonathan didn't favour igbos over others then tell us the reason(s) una wan die ontop his matter since he lost 2015 election.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bumpilicious.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.