Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (146983 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by oodualover: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Justiceleague1:

grin
Ps n Is
Flaat head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
oodualover:
Flaat head
grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Justiceleague1:

lolss so much for world class illiteracy. Deputy senate president,Igbo. Dep speaker,Igbo. Just a one question: was Gej the one who appointed them? Please tell us o,we are waiting..

Again,why did u leave out onolemenmen,is he nolonger Igbo?
0/100 niyèn,big time.
Again, there was 1 South South (GEJ),3 northerners (Sambo,Mark and Tambowal) and two South easterners(Ekweremadu and dep speaker) @ the executive and Nass during Gej's time. All you yaubas saw and still se and are foaming in the mouth over are the two Igbos,aint that shameful?! So the Igbos are ur daily life problem lolsss...

Abeg,go and study the origin of amala since u got nothing to do. grin grin

btw,quit trying to score a cheap point over Akinyemi when you know i am talking about Akinwunmi Adeshina,even my dog knows that..eku amala grin

weytin bring amala to the discusion now? Are you sure you are okay?

Back to the main topic.
You igbos are selfish and greedy,you just want Buhari to give you the kind of attention the corrupt otuoke man gave you at the detriment of other tribes. Your weeping just begun, you still have 5 more years to weep because the buhari i know is not ready to give you greedy igbos attention. Awon omo irankiran ajeokuta mamomi.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by oodualover: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2017

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cinkq:

weytin bring amala to the discuss now? Are you sure you are okay?

Back to the main topic.
You igbos are selfish and greedy,you just want Buhari to give you the kind of attention the corrupt otuoke man gave you at the detriment of other tribes. Your weeping just begun, you still have 5 more years to weep because the buhari i know is not ready to give you greedy igbos attention. Awon omo irankiran ajeokuta mamomi.

0/10

nothing brainy..why didnt u answer simpl questions?

Amala grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by oodualover: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cinkq:

weytin bring amala to the discuss now? Are you sure you are okay?

Back to the main topic.

Don't mind those Ebowl greedy things. They are crying for biafra because Jonathan lost the 2015 election. Not that they truly want it. They are looking for special status which no one will give them. I won't be shocked that Nnamdi Kanu voted Jonathan in 2015
I - I
B - Before
O - Others.
2015 and 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
aribisala0:
Truth is even from the point of view of selfish self interest GEJ was stupid. He wiped out the PDP in the SW . Who did he expect to fight his battles.

I do not believe it was inevitable tor AC to sweep the SW.

But what did he do with the likes of Dimeji Bankole,Oyinlola,Gbehga Danielo,Obasanj and so on. This is not so say I like those folk but they were PDP chieftains. He literally handed the SW to Tinubu without a fight when there were many who could fight him with the federal resources and might as we saw in Ekiti. but it was too late then
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Probz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Probz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
laudate:

I knew sooner or later, that you were going to show up and quote me, in your bid to seek attention from me, like you usually do. OK, you have been noticed. Now, run along and play with your toys in that little corner, like a good toddler.

Hehehe. Your nonsense will not work. cheesy

cool
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
(quote author=aljharem post=9019675]this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
oodualover:

Don't mind those Ebowl greedy things. They are crying for biafra because Jonathan lost the 2015 election. Not that they truly want it. They are looking for special status which no one will give them. I won't be shocked that Nnamdi Kanu voted Jonathan in 2015
I - I
B - Before
O - Others.
2015 and 2016
what a perfect description for those people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 5:13am On Oct 28, 2017
laudate:

You have been referring to yourself as a P n I. So I can't argue with you, since you have now shown us all your own portrait where you depicted yourself as a pig, and you clearly labelled yourself an Afonjaconehead as well as a P n I. undecided That description suits you very well, I will not lie.

honorary P n I

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2017
Zombies4life grin honorary mankey grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 5:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Mumunis laughing like hyenas,fooling themselves upandan...they had the cards buh ended up and are happy as vp under mallam chai!
What a shame! What a ppl! Amala4brain ppl grin

thunda faya all coneheads
thunda faya honorary Ps n Is grin

giant zombies4Life grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2017
Okezenwa:

you were saying...? grin
Mental grin 2bu_lord grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Op,they shot themselves on their own feet,period. They have and never had any case,period.

hundredhunndred:

Who is this one? Which rules? How did i break Rule 2?

you will know how when u finish ya tenure dia...

Meanwhile,enjua ua bns dia grin
HAHAAAHAhahaaaaaa..... grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Cinkq:
what a perfect description for those people.
You are very funny! grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
This thread must live in infamy.

Bump!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cinkq:

Now lets agree that jonathan had no power to choose a yoruba person as the speaker because Tinubu and ACN played politics with it, why didn't he (jonathan) show us( yorubas) love and correct the inequality with his ministeral appointments?
Why did he still favour SE more than SW in his ministeral appointments? Aside agric minister i can't remember any other important portfolio a yoruba man held in Gej administration,but if you remember any please list them here.

GEJ figured that Yoruba people like amala a lot so that is why he gave them Agric minister

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cinkq:

Now lets agree that jonathan had no power to choose a yoruba person as the speaker because Tinubu and ACN played politics with it, why didn't he (jonathan) show us( yorubas) love and correct the inequality with his ministeral appointments?
Why did he still favour SE more than SW in his ministeral appointments? Aside agric minister i can't remember any other important portfolio a yoruba man held in Gej administration,but if you remember any please list them here.

GEJ figured that Yoruba people like amala a lot so that is why he gave them Agric minister.

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Okoyeeboz: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2017
aribisala0:

GEJ figured that Yoruba people like amala a lot so that is why he gave them Agric minister.

That's why Ngige is the Minister of Labour. We all know you're federal slaves.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

E ba lo re ni suuru ati ifarabale
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Hotfreeze: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
It's been a while our Igbo friends have cried of marginalization.

It seems the death of Kanu shut them up. Imagine people like Chidoka, Ekwueme, Soludo and Ezekwesili supporting Kanu.

Anyway, PDP is about pouring sand in the eyes of the Igbos again. Igbos aren't fit to produce the National Chairman of the party.

When you make political decisions like illiterates, you get treated like slaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by PearlStreet(m): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2017
PearlStreet:
Afam4eva and his co fallen angels, This thread is a monument to your hypocrisy and dubious personalities. The whole world can now see that you're generational crybabies whose specialty is in causing trouble when you're outclassed, outplayed and outperformed by the more strategic, more intelligent and more visionary yorubas.

Your elders ate your inheritance while you cheered them on Hence, you're left with no option than to serve others.

I really pray you lot are foolish enough to continue with this madness into 2023 and let's see mass suicide in your areas when another Yoruba man becomes the President.

To the fallen angels and disgraced fellows mentioned below, I would come back here to pick your monikers and tag your flat heads whenever Igbos complain of marginalisation.

Afam4eva,
Sunofgod
Chino11
aljharem
Gidson12
PointB
otokx
phreakabit

Dear hypocritical crybabies, hope you've also joined Innoson in singing the marginalisation anthem?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Okoyeeboz: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2017
To all those crying marginalisation, I hope you've made enough arrangements to carry Lake Rice and Mitros rice to feed your starving people in the East as you do every December?

Or you want to blame Buhari for not planting rice for you?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Omofunaab2: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Okay
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
To all those crying marginalisation, I hope you've made enough arrangements to carry Lake Rice and Mitros rice to feed your people in the East as you do every December?

Or you want to blame Buhari for not planting rice for you?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.