Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Happened To Nairalist? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nairalist? (7252 Views)

Is It Me Or Nairalist.com Is Pai? / Nairaland/Nairalist Maintenance & Upgrade / Nairalist.com. Free Advert Site For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Nairalist? by nam40: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
pakoto:

dealfish is no competition , nairalist was so perfect bought my car ,my bb,my laptop off the site cry cry cry i miss my nairalist real bad

Bros take it easy, they are other alternatives such as promong.com, dealfish, tradestableng e.t.c . Presently I'm using promong.com's classifed listing.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Nairalist? by mrvictor: 4:34am On Apr 21, 2012
I see no rational in suspending nairalist. Just like a lot others, I prefer the simplicity of nairalist to other classifieds. There`s growing traffic until the site froze up and got thousands of Nigerians wondering what happened. I thought may be the owner of the website died or is in jail or that the website was hacked. For more than once also I have thought of setting up a clone of nairalist.com. Seun, think twice, it`s not yet late to reactivate the website, it is a brand already. Think like a businessman. The internet business is an open business, there`s no competition with others; the competition should be within you to get better than you were.
Re: What Happened To Nairalist? by OtunbaGm: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2012
I want to modify one of my ads there,the item is no longer available and people keeps calling asking for the item! Please what happened to Nairalist @ oga Seun Osewa?
Re: What Happened To Nairalist? by Ugoeze2016: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
OK I get it, I read that most of you prefer the simplicity of nairalist. You guys should try http://zokija.com/ , it is user friendly, interactive, and accessible to search and post ads.
Re: What Happened To Nairalist? by jobsbank(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Patronage of Brands Nigeria Customized Royal Chairs is beauty to your church, comfort for worshippers, maximum output for sound systems and a support for economic growth of our nation.
WE DON'T DELAY!
Follow on instagram and facebook @brandsnaija
www.instagram.com/brandsnaija

Re: What Happened To Nairalist? by dodgelord: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2022
tpia5:
too much competition from dealfish i guess.
lol competition my ynsh

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / Download Coupon Fixtures Converted To Bet9ja Codes In Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.