Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (16425 Views)

Poll: I Prefer?

Easy Girls: 64% (75 votes)
Hard To Get Girls: 35% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^Stop talking and use more tongue dammit!  angry angry grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
(doing the YOU MAD dance)
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
What about 'hard to sex'

shuorrr
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^ Which one are you?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2011
Don't ask me.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2011
OK then you're apparently not hard to sex, so u must be a prostitUte. oya vex undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2011
Me or ur sister?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by chocobunny(f): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2011
see how easily topics get derailed on this nairaland. LMAO smh.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Wema20(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44: I really don't like wasting time on things and by the time the hard to get ones come around, I will already be tired of her backside
can u ever fall inlove
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Mynd44: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Wema20: can u ever fall inlove
Yes ma'am
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pleep(m): 4:40am On Feb 26, 2013
Africans are so stupid.... girls who don't front are easy now, who told you that? Playing hard to get means nothing. It has nothing to do with virtue, they just have bad social skills. A girls "easyness" is whether or not she has sex, not how long she fronted while you are dating!

You ppl are a fuckin mess.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pleep(m): 4:50am On Feb 26, 2013
I cant even wrap my head around how retarded most people are... @ Girls when you get weird guys who wont leave you alone blame those girls that play to hard to get. Dudes dont know if you are playing a silly game or really dont like him.

THATS WHY THEY WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE.

All the senseless complications and difficulties ppl cause in relationships is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Mynd44: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2013
Pleep is making sense
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2013
pleep: I cant even wrap my head around how retarded most people are... @ Girls when you get weird guys who wont leave you alone blame those girls that play to hard to get. Dudes dont know if you are playing a silly game or really dont like him.

THATS WHY THEY WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE.

All the senseless complications and difficulties ppl cause in relationships is nauseating.

LOL LOL LOL LOL seriously them hard to die guys are just annoying.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pleep(m): 2:09am On Feb 27, 2013
I'll bet you like it more than you hate it. Constantly turning someone down is a power-trip, even if you don't like the person. Ladies need ego from external sources and dudes who chase provide that function...
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by phazotron(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
2buff: I'd rather devote my time chasing after business and stacking paper than over-chasing someone that thinks so highly of herself that she feels she doesn't need to respect my time.

That being said, the word hard to get has 2 meanings. There's Hard to get to know, and hard to get in bed. I'm speaking of the first one. I wouldn't even bring up the 2nd with her as no be my wife. Doing dumb poo like cancelling plans last minute, letting the guy's message sit too long in voicemail before answering, and general dissing of the guy's time  etc all just because she wants to act busy (when all she's really doing is ego tripping on the smell of her own a$$) is a strict terminator of any form of romance.

2buff u r 2 mush u have attained the prestigeous of life status. ride on bro!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by scave(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmm i like not hard and not easy .btw
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by scave(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmm i like not hard and not easy .btw.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
rokiatu:
na wao lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but he just told us d truth... Isnt it?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Scash: Really?
I thot u guys likes d play hard to get girls, cos wen shes easy u say shes too cheap.
SMH at guys o

all gals re crazy 4ckers whether or not dey play hard 2 get....PERIOD!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by YankeeJoe(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Scash: So a guy asks me out today, if i like him i shld say yes today, abi

yes ofcourse! Or dont u gals enjoy much more?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by YankeeJoe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Scash: So a guy asks me out today, if i like him i shld say yes today, abi

yes ofcourse! Or dont u gals enjoy it much more?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
i wish i can Bleep every girl in the world
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Scash:
So a guy asks me out today, if i like him i shld say yes today, abi
oshu mi o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.