Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade (46293 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by OSEMWEGIE: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
hi ladies, i'm a first timmer, don't really know whaz up, hope someone can link me up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by eezzy(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
@keliscia & Young babe

wink thanks girls - we must stick to our own now!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by shilling(f): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2008
@ damseldami. Please grow up. Bgal's comments were unprovocative unlike yours. Why the excessive use of the word fool? Remember the Bible verse about people who use the word fool? I'm sure you don't. It's because of people like you that sites like these need moderators.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by vicilicous(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2008
@ shilling. I second that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by shilling(f): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
@keliscia & Young babe

I'm with you there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by yongbabe(f): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Eezzy n Shilling

10x guys.

Ppl need to learn 2 stop trying bring Genny down
just because she is better. Well luckily she dosent let that bring her down.

@ damseldami
u are taking dis way to personal.
Bgal only expressed her opinion just like u expressed urs.
That dosent make her a fool. and insulting her dosent make u betta than her.

n in my honest opinion Genny is so much better that Omo t
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by redish: 1:23am On Apr 20, 2008
The truth is genny is good, i know that omotola is better, the whole world knows that omotola is best! wink Truth be told in all, OMOTOLA RULES, SOLID.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by ladys2: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
Genny is such an angel compared to the fat Omotola
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by redish: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
tHE RIGHT SENTENCE IS oMOTOLA IS A DARLING,VERY REAL COMPARED TO boney I WANT TO LOOK LIKE OYINBOS' gen. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 25, 2008
@topic

i heard (though not sure) dat d lux advert was meant for omotola and genevieve used her connections to snatch it from her lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by kech(f): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2008
abegii!!! make persin hear word! Its not true! Lux wanted genevieve because they wanted a face pple could identify with. Remember the final race was btw Genevieve and Oluchi. Omotola was not even in the picture.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Emad(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
Genny is definitely better

Omotola questions every thing and every one who does not pronounce her the best
she behaves like a spoilt child
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
to be candid with all of ya omotola top my list i just want to tell her that she can do it. dont worry omotola
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by rampagain: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
omotola is 100% better offf
goshhhh dat babe is sweet
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2008
lady s:

Genny is such an angel compared to the fat Omotola

Please Lady S, Are you calling Omotola fat? Is that what they call curves these days. Omotola is a shapely woman. Am sure you are one of those skinny women who think that looking like a piece of sugarcane equates to beauty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jennykadri: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
Good Girl:

Please Lady S, you're calling Omotola fat? Is that what they call curves these days. Omotola is a shapely woman. Am sure you are one of those skinny skinny women who think that looking like a piece of sugarcane is beauty. Genny got the Lux contract because of her popularity, but in terms of beauty, please OMOTOLA wins. Hands down. Genny is infact overrated. She is pretty I agree, but Omotola is the queen.
tell them my sister

genny has so flat a ass,low hips and very short,i really dont see dat girl as pretty,shes fine ,nothing more
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by notogi: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
nairaland i dey greet u!make u people no make mistake.we all know say omotola na beauty queen,so where from that born-1.make she go urinate then go bed.as for lux i hear say,the directors dey talk say if anybody igo fall give them,them too dey go fall give am.omotola dey respect ibody.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2008
notogi:

nairaland i dey greet u!make u people no make mistake.we all know say omotola na beauty queen,so where from that born-1.make she go urinate then go bed.as for lux i hear say,the directors dey talk say if anybody igo fall give them,them too dey go fall give am.omotola dey respect ibody.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by funkymua: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2008
genevieve is way fucking prettier than that fat cow called omotola who cant even carry herself. omo quit acting oh because, u don dey gently turn to waka pass. are u guys blind? comparing omo to Genny. genny beat her hands down in all things. what that cretin omotola built in 30 yrs, Genny built in a month. genny, genny all the way. so if u haters who want to be like genny cant accept, keep hating. omotola ke. pleeeeease. Ini even beat the so called omotola. what rubbish.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jennykadri: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
funkymua:

genevieve is way fucking prettier than that fat cow called omotola who can't even carry herself. omo quit acting oh because, u don dey gently turn to waka pass. are u guys blind? comparing omo to Genny. genny beat her hands down in all things. what that cretin omotola built in 30 years, Genny built in a month. genny, genny all the way. so if u haters who want to be like genny can't accept, keep hating. omotola ke. pleeeeease.  Ini even beat the so called omotola. what rubbish.   

make u no go get heart attack oooo grin grin grin  who is saying dat genny is pretty,d girl is just ok,no ass,low hips,very short,abeg forget matter my sister grin grin grin

what has genny built?money fame ,is that all?abeg u do mistake in even talking about what they have built

omotola has built a family,i mean a husband,kids ,fame ,money  ,even though shes 2 years older dan genny

who tell u say genny no dey frustrated because no man fit stay wt her

go switzerland see how she dey find husband grin grin grin when i was in nigerian,there was an interview carried out on her by sunnews paper,wetin she talk for there? i quote  " where r all the single men,where are the bank workers,oil company workers,business men,why r u all running away,its like a competition,I'm tired of senators and co coming my way,i need single men" God bear me witness,this happened about 2 years back

abeg if u wan talk about beauty,ehen no problem,just no mention what they have built,because if na that one omotola has built more tha genny,abi u think say everything na money?see omotola shes built 4 kids ,a home ,a husband,a career ,watelse is that woman asking for ?

as for ini,wt her big tummy(even though she never born),no hips,big ass wey she no fit stand str8 wt,big hands like christian mother hand grin grin grin

abeg my sister u no get tori grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by chinasa200: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
What's it with this comparism thing, We need to realize the fact the everyone is unique.

God has deposited in everyone something special that no other person has.

they are both beautiful and intelligent, that's what is important to me.

They are busy making their money and we are busy comparing them. its no use.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by tRoOE(f): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Genny is not worth the word Beautiful, judging by her new movies "Beautiful Soul"
Did you guys see what she looks like lately, the babe is dull, wrinkles/dead skin all over her face, she looks sik sef

Omo Sexy is looking sexy as usually kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jennykadri: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
omo eko i watched that film and i was like shocked shocked shocked all this 4 lepa or what?

seriously genny was better off when she just joined d movie industry,but now,she looks like smone suffering from AIDS
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by tRoOE(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Abi oh, she wan kill hersef in the name of lepa
Did you see her bone popping out of her shoulder when she laid down on the bedcry cry
she needs to see the doctor fast becos that babe does not look healthy
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jennykadri: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
honestly maybe d babe sick oooo,because all d clothes she wore sef,no give her fitting

she looked so ordinary as in she looked like smone who just went thru series of abortion or sthg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by tRoOE(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2008
[size=13pt]jenny abeg no kill persin, i can't laugh
Clothes use to fit well on her body,maybe she has an eating disorder
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by funkymua: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2008
person slim,you complain. u fat, wahala, you short or tall, trouble. the girl is hotter than omotola and beautiful too than her. thats why omo frog goes into anything she does. if you like, hit your head against the wall. genny rocks. anyways, she is still the highest paid actress in naija followed by ini. who the hell is omotola. pleeeeeeeeeease.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by sexyLeamon(f): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2008
Omosexy all the way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Bunlawyer(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
A de in support of Omotola 100%
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by everchris(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2008
At the begining of a new year, almost everybody makes new year's resolutions. The year is about to end, the question is, did you keep to ur new year's resolution?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by joyAA(f): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2008
if it comes to it(the miss lux thing,the company made a very good choice.everone knows mrs jalade has 4 kids and a husband.its difficult to sell sum1 like that,unlike genny who has a child from nowhere apparently.anyway genny was the better of the two for that ad.period
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by fashoyin: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2008
hey jst on  nyway one fact is gene ruled when omotola wuz rulin nd will still rule after that girl still has it in her beauty,brain watevr. omotola cn nw settlr 4 mother or gramdmas role wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Speed Darlington Caught Sniffing Female Panties / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.