Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (20741 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by SvS(f): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2006
there is a nigerian actor i no i would slap in the face if i saw.i would slap baba suwe 4 looking into the camera wen acting and i would slap eucharia anuobi 4 gaining weight.who would u slap?tell me
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by tejuoso1(f): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2006
I've always want to slap saheed balogun for blowing incorrect english in an english movie but the girls loves him so i'll stop but i'll definitely slap aki and popo for saying bunch of rubbish on an interview on OBE tv and the smaller one aki was even yawning . check dis out
what state is nollywood @ the moment: it could be in any state osogbo, lagos, zamfara. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Priscila(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2006
ou know what I would give Dakore and Genny a hot one for not bringing out part 3 of(dangerous sisters).Imagine how that movie was good with those rocking lyrics ie (jealousy jealousy the root of evil)Girls we need that part 3 I beg. Another one that I would not resist a hot one is Bob Manuel Udokwu what is that you acted as( corner Kick). Man you are just too good for such staff. I regard you hghly and am your fan Bob so pleae let whatever you act flow just like in (Secret Courage) I spare you the hot one because of that.
But definetely Nkiru Sylvanus will get a more hot one for crying throughout the movie hence making me cry also as I remember all the bad things that have ever happened to me
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by SvS(f): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2006
i think i would also want to slap jim hyke for over acting in is 'love movies'.am sorry if i offende any of his fans.and also u r right teju.the interview with aki and pawpaw was nothing leaa than disastrous.they culd have done better than that.i think
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by oggie(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2006
I would certainly love to slap Tony Umez in the face when i see him. undecided
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2006
teju oso:

I've always want to slap saheed balogun for blowing incorrect english in an english movie but the girls loves him so i'll stop but i'll definitely slap aki and popo for saying bunch of rubbish on an interview on OBE tv and the smaller one aki was even yawning . check this out
what state is nollywood @ the moment: it could be in any state osogbo, lagos, zamfara. embarassed embarassed embarassed

the smaller one aki was even yawning? how embarrassing, maybe he was tired cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by sofy: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2006
i wuld slap baba ijesha i hate him so much hes just so annoying
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Genewhyte: 2:46am On Mar 03, 2006
[color=#9
i think Hanks Anuku deserves an extremely hot slap.or what do you think.the boy annoys me.please can u rate this guy?90000][/color][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by SvS(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2006
who is hanks anuku
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by tejuoso1(f): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2006
hanks anuku is too disturbing, i hate his accent and he tries to play high class level but it doesn't suits him embarassed

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Priscila(f): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2006
I ve remembered this one called Pete Edochie. He is so wicked and furious. And Tony Umez ever duped in all movies. I will slap these two esp Tony. I hope he is not that naive in real life. Look at what became of him in Billionaires club
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by baby4u2(f): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2006
i would definitely slap all those nigerian fake ass actors that dont know how to kiss. do you kiss by trying to chew the next person mouth? meanwhile its so irritating. really shows that most blacks/africans dont understand the art of kissing.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2006
i would do anything to put a slap
on John Okafor's face
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by MrIRS(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2006
I don't hit women,so i'd get a woman to hit dakore,stephanie okekre,and ini Edo.
They're annooying. angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Cleofel(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2006
tony umez deserves the hotest slap,then emeka ike,eucharia 4 her horrible n scary make-up and ini edo 4 the flowers she places in the hair.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by luvlymoi(f): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2006
@cleo, awww i think those flowers are cute, hehe
well sha i will slap genevieve for leaving pimples on her face wen she acts.
nkiru sylvanus for actin silly and dimmin her eyes unnecessarily.
emeka ike for rubbin too much oil on his face.
hanks anuku for speaking phonee wen he knws he has lost it all. for example puttin the letter "r" were its not supposed to be.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by neelsel(f): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2006
Cleofel, why do you want to slap Emeka? I like him, am hurt sad
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by diddy4(m): 3:21am On Jul 31, 2006
dont wann@ slap no one. they just need to improve their stuff.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Raymand(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2006
i'D LOVE TO SLAP ALL OF THEM FO BEING SO DUMB angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Cleofel(f): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2006
@NEELSEL
I ALSO LIKE HIM BUT HE SOMETIMES PERFORMS VERY BAD.BY THE WAY,SORRY 4 HURTING U.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Cleofel(f): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2006
@LUVLYMOI
THE FLOWERS R NICE BUT IT IS TOO MUCH
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Busta(f): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2006
Aki na ukwa angry angry angry

don't like those two small boys, they try too hard to be funny and try watching their movies, don't always get it cos everyone is talking at the same time or one is trynna outdo the other.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Ebano(m): 4:28am On Aug 11, 2006
I will like to woos saint obi a hot slap and give emeka ike a side kick for being so annoying
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2006
i would like to slap HANKS ANUKU for using that ridiculously fake american accent in his movies! but i love to watch his movies though because they are annoyingly entertaining  cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Busta(f): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2006
i don't Hanks Anuku fakes his accent oh, heard the guy lived abroad when he was younger.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ busta. heard the same thing, but his accent is still very off point. is he basking in his past glory of living abroad. he needs to go back and learn how they speak now. i like him a lot though because he makes me laugh. have u seen "am in love" with those 2 guys from "2 rats"? that movie cracks me up, and his accent was just hilarious! osonduuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by enugu(f): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2006
I would definitely want to slap the fake accent out of Stephanie Okereke's mouth, Desmond Elliot's as well so he would

stop screaming so much when he's angry, Thelma O'Khaz for those ridiculous lined eyebrows and all the bleached ones

for their multi-coloured skin angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2006
@ enugu. you're so right about desmond elliot. that homie be screaming when hes angry, and hes always angry and rude to whatever female hes talking to in a movie. always looks like he about to slap somebody. frickin' bad acting angry angry i'd like to throw him a slap too
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by prncss(f): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2006
I would beat the hell out of those nigerians who try to act with fake american accents it does not work for them cuz i live in da states and when i watch nigerian movies i hate it when i have to listen to that and ti is relly obvious that tey are just wannabes
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Cleofel(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2006
have u guys 4gotten about Tony Umez?
that guy just pisses me off all the time i see him in movies
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by lakers: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2006
i wanna slap all of them, no exception but i wanna slap those two lil midgets for accepting to act the roles of kids, are they dumb or wat. They piss me off
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2006
go lakers! grin you got that right o. those little men or boys whatever they are, are the most annoying things ever! theyre acting is "horribly and funnily bad", they need to improve their use of english. they sound like 2 mosquitos buzzing in your ear. and why are they always cast together in the same movies? na the same mama born them? haba! they need to be slapped into tallness grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of 2015 African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Nominees / The Meeting (now Available Online) / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.