Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (20747 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Whobedat: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hmmmmm,na wa o.This could be the start of something serious.We had something like this on the W/A Idols forum.Well,Jonnygan and lexyheart,I wish you two the best.Hope you make a movie together grin

Before I forget,Jim Iyke is still an empty vessel.Stick with Jonnygan.Seems very smart. wink
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by viee(f): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
all of them
both male and female cool
they all suck tongue
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by rill: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2007
gon like to slap nkiru sylv, ass. she such a crying machine!!! cry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2007
One more movie star i'd LOVE to hit is john okafor.
He's such a punk in most of his movies.
Not only a slap, a cycle kick on his stomach.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
a standing ovation for all u gals and guys for even spending ur precious time to watch their movies. same story, same actors/actresses, 2 cd's and same adverts. THANK GOD FOR SILVERBIRD

guys don't get me twisted

meanwhile who can help me out on posting a new thread
luv to hear from someone a.s.a.p
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by wifeypenth(f): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2007
Genevieve
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2007
i wanna slap PETE EDOCHIE,KANAYO O KANAYO ,
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Yetunday(f): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
How far with Lexy and Johnny?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
Yetunday:

How far with Lexy and Johnny?

lol lol

e best u expect just happened wink
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by escalade: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2007
i would definitely very much love to slap TONY UMEZ for his dumb and annoying way of acting.JIM IYKE for being so rude and vulgar to ladies he is acting with.genevive for her snobbish ways and Chiwetalu Agu for his devilish ways and very dumb use of words.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by kellorah: 2:50am On Aug 08, 2007
Osufia's agent for not telling him off-he either hasn't got a script or doesn't know how to read or is just too lazy to read it. He stammers a lot-all in the name of making up the lines as he goes along. It's annoying. And then he keeps talking even when the person he's addressing is off the scene. How lame!! And he keeps repeating what he's already said.

He's a good actor but---I'd still slap him for the above reasons. angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by moondust(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
Mr Ibu 4 being stupid
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by replenish(f): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2007
will definately love to slap emeka ike for being so igbotIc, benita nzeribe; she is just too annoying for my liking and baba suwe bLOOdy bush man
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
@replenish. abi o grin too many ibgotic actors we go like slap. and someone definitely needs to slap the black soot off baba suwe's skin. good lawd! that thing has been overplayed. its not by force by force to paint ur face black so people can laugh. haba!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by dsolut: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
honestly there are one,too many of them that fall into this category, but i'll try to make my list short!!!!, Tony umez(the mumu man),Jim Iyke(Americana Wannabe), Hanks Anuku(Americana Wanabe2),Ini Edo(Mama Sexy!!),Uk Ananobi(OJUJU!!), Emeka ike(Ibo mafia turned homeboy),, I'll update this list as time goes on!!

LOL!!!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Configur(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
i'll slap al of dem n al stupid nairalanders too grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by efuah(f): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
Configur:

i'll slap al of them n al stupid Nairaland users too grin
lol

@topic
i will slap John Okafor, osuofia, tony umez & jim Iyke
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Yetunday(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2007
Quote from Sisi Eko (f) on January 25, 2007, 08:10 PM

“honestly there are one,too many of them that fall into this category, but i'll try to make my list short!!!!, Tony umez(the mumu man),Jim Iyke(Americana Wannabe), Hanks Anuku(Americana Wanabe2),Ini Edo(Mama Sexy!!),Uk Ananobi(OJUJU!!), Emeka ike(Ibo mafia turned homeboy),, I'll update this list as time goes on!!”

Thumbsup for u Sisi Eko. You’re tooooo “mush”. How come u know Uk Ananobi’s real name (ojuju)!!!!!!! Pls give us an update.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2007
Definitely John Okafor-------Mr. Ibu! or Nkiru Sulvanus--aka "sexy eyes"!!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by chilla(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
Emeka Ike n Ramsey Noah Jnr, , ill strangle them not jst slap 4 jst no reason, i hate them.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Mustay(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
omot 4 actin in one recent stupid film
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by ritchboi: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
i'll slap all of dem,A-Z
as 4 the script/story writers na blow those ones go chop,always givin d poor actors rubbish 2 act.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Mustay(m): 1:36am On Sep 07, 2007
that aint possible
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by lawyer(m): 2:49am On Sep 11, 2007
How can you slap them? Dont you know that's too mild and against the law? Instead the thread should be "Nigerian Actor/ Actress You would love to murder in cold blood in the afternoon and feel good afterwards"

Ans: Anybody who has his or her home video on Eweka road or Idumota grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by toyin1709: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2007
lawyer:

How can you slap them? Dont you know that's too mild and against the law? Instead the thread should be "Nigerian Actor/ Actress You would love to murder in cold blood in the afternoon and feel good afterwards"

Ans: Anybody who has his or her home video on Eweka road or Idumota grin
ritchboi:

i'll slap all of them,A-Z
as for the script/story writers na blow those ones go chop,always givin d poor actors rubbish 2 act.

GBAM!!!!!!yu guys hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!
from the script writers to the PRODUCERS,DIRECTORS,ACTORS/ACTRESSES AND EVER SOO DUMB EDITORS(that edit rubbish) all need serious beating!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by adjain(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2007
I would like to slap, knock and beat the hell out of this man wey dem dey call,
Wetin be im name
Maybe it's Richard Mofe Damijo, or Genevieve or Pa James.

I don forget.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by mellow(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2007
None so far. the actress is yet to be born[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by sweeti14(f): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2007
I'd love to give john okafor a mighty hot slap for being soooooo sily in his films.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by mellow(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
All you NL users for wasting time watching the movies or is it films?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Betty605: 2:32am On Sep 16, 2007
I would slap ramsey noah, he is 2 full of himself. just imagine, my friend went somwere to get grub, the guy was dere, she new hu he was obviosly, but she dint want 2 get all hyped nd evrything (gurls hav 2 play cool especially if u are in a public place) cool, he noticed she was the onli one in the room not gettin hyped nd all. she simply got her stuff, he came where she was and was givin her this kinda "don't u know hu i am luk", she luked at him very wel too givin him the same look, took her food nd left. I DON'T KNOW WAT HE WAS FEELIN LIKE OH!, BRAD PITT OR WAT. was he expecting her to scream for him or wat? mshceeeeeeew undecided
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by jiddah: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2007
there are awfully alot that i would slap but i'll pick a few

i'll slap uche jumbo for trying to act like Genevieve,her acting is so fake and annoying,
i'll slap emeka Ike,ramsey noah,and Ashley Nwosu,the guys irritates me, big time.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by vescucci(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2007
uh, let's see. hmmmn, how does all of em sound?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / The Meeting (now Available Online) / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.