Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (41107 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by fergie001: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK0xL8F2d8A - 'I will challenge them to a debate, let them come and beat me naa, let's talk. Imara nka, Ima nka?' - Wike (watch from 2:16)

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has vowed that political parties will not be allowed to hold rallies in the state without permission.

Wike made the vow on Monday, December 5, at a flag-off ceremony for a road project in Eleme, Rivers State.

Wike said parties must follow official procedures before using public facilities for campaigns and rallies in the state.

“What we are saying is that if you want to use primary schools or secondary schools apply so that when you dirty (sic) or destroy the place government can come and clean it.

“We are not saying that you are not entitled to use the place for rallies – dare us we will tell you that we are in charge of Rivers State.

“I have told PDP, you must apply and pay the money and we will allow you to use the place.

“You cannot tell me to allow you to hold a rally and when you destroy the place you will criticize the government,” the governor said.

Wike, who has been engaged in a face-off with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, insisted that the G5 governors will not be disrespected.

“What I want to tell the PDP presidential candidate is that we need peace in Rivers State

“We cannot allow any member of the PDP campaign council to insult the members of G5.”

ICIR

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by AllTheWayUp: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Wike Is yet to recover from his loss at the PDP Presidential Primary.
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
Wike is now sounding like a broken record.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by yarimo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is very commendable from WIKE

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Zonefree(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike made the vow on Monday, December 5, at a flag-off ceremony for a road project in Eleme, Rivers State.

Wike don use project finish Rivers state. Rivers state people are lucky to have him as Governor.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by slivertongue: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abeg allow pdp do there campaigns in peace

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by IdiotOjukwu(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

111 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike said parties must follow official procedures before using public facilities for campaigns and rallies in the state.
This is definitely not too much to ask for, we believe.

WIKE, the slayer of ipob animals and cannibals.

(If you see yourself as an animal or cannibal,, quote this post now,
Let sane Nairalanders know you today today winkcool)

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by john1632: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
If vawulence were a person grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Brendaniel: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dogara is selling his people for political office

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Analyst7: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
This man dy inspire me
Make I go harden my balls

17 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Skty: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jahson19(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike d wickedest
Make sure dy pay o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by gambia(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike will soon become irrelevant, nothing last forever. Duniya ba komai bace

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Analyst7: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
When u finish wailing, u will clean ur tears

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by NotKnown: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
What is good for the goose, ___________ (complete the sentence)
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Righthussle: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike onye ike

3 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Ara21(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike should take things easy ooo
His tenure will soon expire.

7 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Pootle: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am

as the only real critic of this govt since they came into power i give to him. as e dey pain them e dey sweet us cool

9 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by SavageResponse(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Viltron:

No, I'm from Rivers State and I dare say he's the worst governor of Rivers State.

Of what impact are the flyovers on Rivers people? He's a mad, power drunk Hitler wannabe

Oya make you go beat am tongue

8 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ganisucks(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Where
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by abobote: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
That Dogara is a big shame, he betrayed PDP, and went back to APC after they gave him speaker on a platter of gold. Thinking that he can smartly get the vice presidential slot, when it failed, he shamelessly ran back to PDP.

22 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Abaman001(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ima na nka Ima nka.. lol, the lion himself, let them try and see na, a man on the ground already fears no falling anymore...

Meanwhile, oga plenty people never get their 20k SAs on polling units stipends oo, hope you are aware.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku and co will not like this news grin

3 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Wike don use project finish Rivers state. Rivers state people are lucky to have him as Governor.
No, I'm from Rivers State and I dare say he's the worst governor of Rivers State.

Of what impact are the flyovers on Rivers people? He's a mad, power drunk Hitler wannabe

14 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by goldenchild03: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is truly commendable.

3 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Franzinni: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Maza!!!!
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Moh247: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by dahnimoh(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wahala
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Scarletjr(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na true sha at least dey will get something in return after damages

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.