Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) (14566 Views)

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has just departed Abuja for Guinea Bissau to be decorated with the country’s highest honor in recognition of his contributions to its political stability.

A statement by the Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu said the event will be heralded by a special ceremony at the Presidential Villa, which will include commissioning of a road named after the Nigerian leader, “Avenue President Muhammadu Buhari” in the capital city.

The one-day celebration will highlight the leadership role of President Buhari in the West Coast, particularly in Guinea Bissau, for “regularly counseling and motivating leaders on virtues of peace, political inclusiveness, integrity, and stimulating a strong economy that drives collective prosperity”, the statement said.

During the visit to Bissau, President Buhari and the Nigerian delegation will also participate in a bilateral meeting with their Guinean counterparts.

The President will be accompanied on the trip by the Minister of State, Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Zubairu Dada; National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, and Director-General of National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Rufai Abubakar

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0L7mESYCFiMq8Mt2zWj48t3mfW9mpSb1xjAxyDiRtQQc85toppSzb1njUwfho6HZvl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=RUbZ1f

Source: https://radionigeria.gov.ng/2022/12/06/president-buhari-to-visit-guinea-bissau/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by SLAP44: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin.

He will be back tomorrow, then jet out again on Saturday to speak to the deaf in Jakarta grin

Very unuseful president from a very useless party.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
APC no send Nigerians

I want APC Out! In 2023

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
APC no send Nigerians

I want APC Out! In 2023

Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down
He's the worst you meant

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:
grin grin.

He will be back tomorrow, then jet out again on Saturday to speak to the deaf in Jakarta grin

Enemies of progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by SLAP44: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down

grin grin grin

You are very funny

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He's the worst you meant

Keep wailing till the second coming of Christ

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by brain54(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nobody Dey even criticize or blame oga bubu again…

Nobody expects much from him again. He has done his best.

So oga just enjoy yourself and have fun for the few remaining days of your tenure.

The rest of us na to endure. Afterall we survived for 7 years plus so a few more months will not kill us.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
His hobby
He's not aware of d award he's going for ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Slawomirr: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Safe trip Dad!

Holluwhakemmy:
Safe trip Sir
God bless you Oluwakemi.
And God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
You have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you.
Keep it up darling.
Chop kiss kiss kiss

post=114091440:
SAFE trip to and fro to our darling President.

We pray for long life in good health for you now and always Daddy.

May you not come back to meet anyone saying you will not return.

Go and may the Almighty Allah grant your prayers for our darling nation.

God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari.
Thank you so much for all you are doing to make this battered and looted nation work again.
Once again, God bless you Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Go in peace darling, handsome daddy....

He belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody!
A man after God's heart.

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

We Rise.

Even the political prostitute that children of hate, frustrations and perdition worship all their lives confirmed that this man is a builder of a new Nigeria. Despite all the sponsors of violence of the political criminals and looters they want back in power.
May Devil punish anyone supporting deaths, terrorists and deaths of innocent Nigerians.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu supporters sound stup!d before they even talk.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Millimann: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Can't he delegate another person to go receive the award for him?

That is what Tinubu would have done, since he can't do anything by himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eja nla.

I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is more healthier and intelligent than any Nigerian Youth campaigning for him!....any youth supporting Tinubu is suffering from Acute Stupidity!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by francis5051: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. Go and write it down. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive
you are a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
The man just the cruise around since attention has been diverted away from him.

Na Tinubu dey collect wotowoto na grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by lakeside30: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
End time award

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by TheBTCinvestor: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool
Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Award for Best graduating student, Faculty of Hardship and National Impoverishment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
smiley

The President will be accompanied on the trip by the Minister of State, Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Zubairu Dada; National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, and Director-General of National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Rufai Abubakar

Very Lucky Man, He just came to enjoy. Travelling around the world and doing nothing.
Check the bolded and see key appointment made by PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by ecolime(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ajala the traveller

He has gone again. Flying is definitely his hobby.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is what Tinubu just wants to come and do. Travel everywhere with tax payers money. Continuity my foot. OBI will win

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Olachase(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Award for what pls for showing his citizen pepper

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Eja nla.

I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
your own wahala,chinedu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Adeniyiademola(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Let open the book of record. Has there been any Nigerian president that traveled more than Buhari for the circle of 8 years? The award should just go to him. Most traveled president in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets Out To Receive Award In Guinea Bissau (Photos) by Gipre(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
"Buhari Jets Out On Medical Trip" is the caption.

Who una won dey wine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / INEC CVR Update: Quarter 4, WK 15 As At 7am, Monday 25th July 2022 / Fuel Scarcity Will Linger Till January, Say Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.