Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally (47156 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Naijalarry: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi jogging on the stairs to the podium in Taraba State rally today Wednesday 7th December 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWmLLEMGhOY

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by lhordspy: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
What is this again? grin

What you should be worried about is the empty stadium not this nonsense. It looks like a birthday party. A children birthday party

Even with the paid-crowd imported from Niger, plateau, adamawa and the rest, a mini-stadium wasnt even filled up.

Another 20m naira mobilisation funds in the drain. Who should we blame this time?

Okupke? Arabambi? Aisha yesufu? or Tanko?
(Pick your scapegoat wisely)

72 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Malory: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi beats other candidates in all indices. None comes close. Nigerians will regret it if they miss this golden opportunity to elect a credible leader in the person of Obi.

645 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Bestymary: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good to see our president being healthy

400 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by slivertongue: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Character, capacity, capability, competence and DIVERSITY is all we want.

389 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 10mobile: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Is it a coincidence that the words 'Obi' and 'Obama' start with 'Ob' or is it providence? I think the Obi Presidential Campaign has a lot to share with the Obama Presidential Campaign back in the days.

Think of:

1. The media frenzy
2. The wide acceptance.
3. But racial (or, tribal) hatred by a little fraction of disgruntled population.
4. The oversimplicity and sheer energy of the candidate (smiling and waving everywhere without a care in the world).
5. The departure from what obtained in the past.

If you are blessed, there must be people who hate you for it, just like Obi. But, don't worry. Even Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad were hated by many people. But, today, where are those haters?

Please friends, I'm a writer and I'm going hungry now. Please, help, if you know anyone who needs a good writer, kindly recommend me. I've vowed I'll never work for any of these political thieves. My number is 07053311253 (call and WhatsApp). Or, if you feel like helping, pls, any amount will be appreciated because it's so tough now. Zenith Bank 2002318853. Thanks a lot.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Urheadmaster(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
I am ashamed of you and your push and start presidential candidate.

Have you ever seen Tulunbu jogging

lhordspy:
What is this again?

What you should be worried about is the empty stadium not this nonsense.

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by MikeMicheal(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
And so what? Tinubu can do it too without issue.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by hezy4real01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
My candidate fit pa Can you candidate ever?? my candidate is full of life abeg, God we know this man is not a saint either, but he is far better than others from verified records, open Nigerians eyes and mind to vote well..... may we not miss this opportunity again.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Biafraaa: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again?

Don't start wailing yet. Keep your tears for next year grin

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by DevilSignature: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

The people's president
The Nigerian choice
Well fitted for the job

People make ur choice

The shaking one or the vibrant one

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by FalseProphet1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
By January next year Tinubu's gaffes would be so terrible that he'll loose more than 80% of his sane supporters. The ones who still stand with him after January are birds of the same feather.

This I have seen.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omor why is it empty abi na my eyes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin
Votes are not gotten by jogging grin grin grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Starcrest1: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
If agbado try this, na him pieces Keyamo and Kayode go pack......

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Vipro(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hh
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Maj196(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
It is Peter O'clock.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Moh247: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool

Naso Ameachi run round stadium

Bola Ahmed Tinubu defeated;

A sitting Vice President

The Senate President

Sitting Governors

Ex Governors

Serving Ministers

Billionaire Oil mogul

If you honestly believe Obi who was kicked out of PDP, and paid his way to get Loser Party ticket has any chance Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu then you are a Zombidiots

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by YodeTechNg(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this again?

Even with the paid-crowd imported from Niger, plateau, adamawa and the rest, a mini-stadium wasnt even filled up.

Another 20m naira mobilisation funds in the drain. Who should we blame this time?

Okupke? Arabambi? Aisha yesufu? or Tanko?
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by socialmediaman: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Why do you people like raising the blood pressure of people who are already high on Chicago heroin?

Why why?? grin grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Evanderbright: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Can the old,worn out and quarter to quench tinubu ever?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by boldking(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please vote for Peter……please

31 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Sleyk: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nwoke bu kpokopi..... Palliative

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by faithfull18(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol, news no dey ni
Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by ThespiritsSon: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
If thiefnibu can do this I will gladly support him

Obi is fit and strong to lead Nigeria out of her many problems

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by olisefom: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Some people's presidential candidate cannot.

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by favor914: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I am ashamed of you and your push and start presidential candidate.

Have you ever seen Tulunbu jogging

Rotimi Amaechi broke the 800m race @ the Port Harcourt stadium, that still did not stop Bola Tinubu from whooping him well, you are here jubilating of Judas Peter Obi ascending up a fleet of stairs?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
I am standing with a man who has strength on his own not a man with a falling mandate

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Goodoldays(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
The incoming commander in chief

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by kollinz1234(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
If Tinubu can do this, I will vote for him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by Divoc19(f): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
These politicians will take energy drinks and be performing wonders for us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by kollinz1234(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
If urchins can give me 3 reasons not to vote Obi, I will vote Tinubu and still become an urchin like them cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore / PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.