Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial (28993 Views)

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Nemere2020: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
PUBLIC NOTICE

DBANJ ENCOURAGES ICPC TO DO ITS INVESTIGATION AND CAUTIONS AGAINST MEDIA TRIAL

The media is awash with reports of Oladapo Oyebanjo (Dbanj) in ICPC custody with regards to unestablished allegations of fraud for which it has become crucial to make the following statement for the purpose of clarity and to set public records straight.

1. It is instructive to state foremost that the report concerning the arrest and detention of Mr. Daniel Oladapo Oyebanjo is misconceived, malicious and prejudicial to the justice system anywhere in the world and we would advise that the general public be well guided.

2. We acknowledge the fact that the ICPC is currently investigating allegations of diversion of N-POWER funds as already stated by the Commission and we continue to hold the expectation that the Commission will stay the course of professionalism in this matter.

3. For the record, D’banj has no such contractual or incidental relationship whatsoever with any group or persons within or outside government in relation to the disbursement, operations, access or control of the operation of any government fund through an agency or its subsidiaries.

4. Emphatically and as a matter of policy, Dbanj and his management do not engage in business dealings unless they are legitimate, properly documented and obtainable in law.

5. Dbanj was officially invited by the ICPC in respect of the investigation a month ago, however, he sent in letters through his Attorneys to the Commission in respect of his schedule in South Africa and promised to visit the Commission when he returned.

6. On Monday the 5th of December, 2022, D’banj freely and of his law-abiding accord went to the Commission at about 2pm immediately he arrived Abuja. The Officers of the Commission advised that he returned the following day as it was late for any interview on said Monday.

7. D’banj returned to the Commission the following day being Tuesday the 6th of December, 2022 as earlier agreed and voluntarily submitted himself to the Commission to make their inquiry and investigation.

8. D’banj has encouraged the Commission to carry out its investigation thoroughly to ensure that characters attempting to bring him into such ridiculous activities must be brought to book.

9. It is inconceivable that D’banj whose very career is a reference point for hard work, diligence and honesty would lend his reputation built steadfastly over the years to acts of such accusations which he must now stoically suffer through while clearing his name.

10. The general public are advised to resist the urge to buy into media sensationalism which is unsurprising but regardless harmful to the course for the truth which D’banj has willing set himself on by honouring the ICPC’s summons.

11. We retain the hope that the thoroughness of the ICPC will in no time exonerate D’banj of all and every allegation levelled against his person and it is for this reason that we implore the general public to stay guarded against malicious traducers who may be attempting to soil his image for their own purposes.

Thank you.

Maryam El-yakub Musa. Esq.
Asst. Team Head, Litigation
LAW CORRIDOR

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7469064/n-power-fraud-dbanj-arrested-detained

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by phrancys001(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Correct guy, U too don cash out grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Breeze don blow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by illicit(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
But if u truly chop that money

U fk up

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Snitch24(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol see you
Na these artist most of our politicians dey use launder money

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Byespn(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Snitch24:
Lol see you
Na these artist most of our politicians dey use launder money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Peterobi90: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
So you have been living on Koko water?...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Albarm: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo I foh oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Reporting34(f): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is nw bck with a full force to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lots of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam!

Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message

Please don't send a penny to this fraudster

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by NwaNimo1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Even kangaroo trial.....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217549.gif[/img]

....hurry up and settle them!

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ibkayee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Has he actually denied it though

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by EmmyDJourno: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oga so you follow for those wey run this Nation street
Make una give me 2 by 2 first, I want check something angry

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by herkeem: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by HeadNigga: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
I won't call him names until he is proven guilty.

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Ballzproblem2: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
how the hell did he get access to such funds in the first place,that's the question we should be asking, corruption runs deep in this country,both big and small.

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by mayskit4luv(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Realists(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Koko master, might become a state Governor or even President for him to have joined senior class of Ex convict, Obasanjo & Orji Kalu should prep him up for national duty.
O good oooo
O nice oOoOO
Bobo good oOoOO
Bobo nice oooooooo
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BigDawsNet: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
The worst thief ever came to my birthday party today.

I mean, I've seen other thieves, but this one took the cake.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by tishbite41(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kokomaster
Them wan use u as scapegoat

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by money121(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by iamyemiakins(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Amazing feedback grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal :- smiley
Oga u must vomit our oyel Money
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by tishbite41(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
No be only D'Banj chop the money
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by ecolime(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Milliexchange1:
D’banj, you chop that money abi you no chop?
Simple question

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by babybuzx(f): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
illicit:
But if u truly chop that money

U fk up
Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Eriokanmi: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ok. Heads will roll in this fraud case..that's why dbanj refused to honour their invitations severally before the arrest. He's not the only one involved. Their minister of humanitarian affairs isn't pure at all and she's not also hiding her impurity. How can you trust a lady who was busy releasing funds for school feeding programme even at the time the whole world was under lockdown, including the pupils who were the beneficiaries of the said program. The case had been swept under the carpet already.

The same woman was seen disbursing covid-19 palliative cash in selected places but claimed she did so nationwide. How dbanj got involved in this mess remains a mystery. I respected him much.

This is a warning sign to all the young artistes out there. Invest your money while you're catching the fame. Don't invest in that expensive car that wouid soon become obsolete. If majek fashek the legend could end up begging on the streets at the twilight of his sojourn, then a lesson needs to be learned by our celebs out there. Instead of a private chartered jets, you can fly economy and invest the difference. This also applies to everyone. Kanye West and Co were so smart to have invested. Today, the investments had paid much more than the music,

My 50 cents

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by AbisolaOba: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thorough investigation must be done
Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by Dialpad: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Is there a honest Nigerian

Please don't tell me you are honest especially when you have never been tempted with real money

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial by generalwo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na who dem Catch be thief.....

That's why most of our politicians these days dey obey the 13th commandment

Thou shall not be caught.

If we investigate all nigerian politicians, 98% of them don thief before... Or dey thief now.

One way or another!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Red Nose Day: D'banj, Stella Damasus Join US Celebrities To Mark It (Photos) / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.