Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (22944 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Emperormartin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Cypress042(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's politics

Due to the way urchins think and behave, i can't have any politics arguement with them undecided

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by T0BY(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wizkid and davido argument..

380 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Tokskob2008: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Artist or footballer wey get money pass..... It's just pure stupidity arguing about other peoples wealth status, worst is you don't even know them one on one.

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Acidosis(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
"Tinubu built Lagos"

Not anymore...

322 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Biafranodogwu55: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Messi vs ronaldo

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Richy4(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2022

You see gay topics, I scroll and pass. ... Many Nigerians makes it look like those people have Ebola... And they are not human..The way they talk about them on Nigerian social media,... if u haven't seen one before, u might think that they have horns embarassed

There are few in our organisation both males and females.. I have had conversations with one.. I worked on a project with him as part of 5man team for our company ...

I discovered first hand that he is a good man character wise... Just the way some of us are...
But where do you start from to tell a righteous Nigerian citizen, who is 'working hard' to make heaven that a 'hell bound' guy like that is good?... Even saying it will sound like it was an airborne disease that might turn them into it embarassed..

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Hesssi: 3:07am On Dec 08, 2022
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.

38 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Fiscus105(m): 3:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Any form of argument with highly uninformed person.

....I liken it to be debating with a lunatic......

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by HarlequinLekex: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Arguing with a silly nairalander with no ounce of sense in his damn fvcking brain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by HarlequinLekex: 5:32am On Dec 08, 2022
'Should a wife/gf check her husband/bf phone and vice versa' Argument.

49 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by DIAMANTE1759: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2022
religious argument....j can't engage in it

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2022
For me it's politics and religion.

Because according to me, those two things are just the same.. They give people false hope and in return scam them for their own selfish benefits and a lot of people are either biased about it, or they just choose to keep a blind eye.

Politicians are busy looting state funds, while religious leaders are busy looting their congregants' pockets in the name of if you give, God will bless you.

But if you go to the both of them asking for financial assistance, the politicians will tell you that if you vote for them, they will make sure that you get a job, while the religious leaders will tell you that if you pray to God, He will give you financial assistance.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics and Religions with most Nigerians and Africans In general.

Most Nigerians Irrespective of their Social Status have Low IQ.

Adios.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Slawomirr: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Best alcoholic drink

Me I nor dey argue that one at all
Just bring the bottle make we dey high as far say na shayoo dey inside

The one way still dey annoy me pass na which tribe or state get the finest woman....I hate that argument
Because to me everywoman is unique and beautiful in their own way that is why if each person is given the chance to choose the most beautiful woman then each woman on earth will be someone's else most beautiful

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by wunmi590(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2022

Any argument that won't put food on my table....

I can't use all my saliva and energy to argue and get home and be begging for food, Nigeria of today is very difficult, let me keep my argument to myself undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Goodmanamen: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by StrongAlphMale: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Football.

I can't waste my precious time arguing football games about some rich dudes who doesn't care about my existence. Guys wey dey argue and run mad for football dey try grin

7 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by RichFoundation(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by compton11(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
1.Argument btw Biafran or nothing niggas and obi president niggas.

2. Argument btw drug and IPOB grin grin

3 argument btw babyfactory vs people I can't mention grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Alezy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any talk when no concern me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Goodmanamen: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
angry

Politriks
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by kennyz247(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
ok
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
1. Religion
2. Messi Vs Ronaldo (I already know Messi is not human, so I longer debate it with people)
3. Who is richer argument (everyone on Earth is richer than me, so I don't argue with them)
4. 90% of political arguments — no strength
5. Musicians Vs footballer
6. Who cheats more

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Hallams(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religious arguments. Practise your religion in peace and let me do the same.

Tribal arguments also

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Schmoople(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Toyota and Honda

6 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Higgies(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Age and richness.

I can never argue over them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.