Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry (23214 Views)

N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Islie: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2022
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has disclosed that it invited the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences commission (ICPC)…

The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has disclosed that it invited the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences commission (ICPC) to probe the alleged fraud in the N-Power programme.

N-Power is a scheme established by President Muhammadu Buhari to address the issues of youth unemployment and empowerment, and help increase social development.

Formerly under the office of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, the the scheme was later moved to the humanitarian ministry.

According to reports, D’banj colluded with some government officials to introduce ghost beneficiaries into the payroll of the scheme.

The stipend paid to those beneficiaries was then paid to accounts that have now been allegedly linked to the pop star.

He said when it came to the notice of the ministry that there may have been sharp practices by some personnel of the Payment Service Provider (P’SP) involved in the payment processes of beneficiaries, the matter was immediately referred to ICPC for thorough investigation.

He said, “We are aware that certain persons have consequently been invited for interrogation as part of the ongoing investigations.

“In the meantime, we have carried out thorough reinforcement of our systems to eliminate all anomalies and prevent similar occurrences in the future. To this end we are in close collaboration with ICPC to support the successful determination of the investigation.

“The public may wish to note that in a bid to ensure transparency and accountability in the implementation of N-Power and other National Social Investment Programmes, namely the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme(NHGSFP), Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) and the Conditional Cash Transfer(CCT), the Ministry has over time involved other govenment MDA’s, Security Agencies and Civil Society Organizations in monitoring and compliance checks across the 36 states of the country and the FCT.

“We want to assure all N-POWER beneficiaries of Federal Government’s continued commitment to the programme and the subsequent exit/off-boarding channels activated.”

https://dailytrust.com/dbanj-we-reported-n-power-fraud-to-icpc-humanitarian-ministry/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Digitalak(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
The country I no understand oooo ��

10 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by SmartPolician: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
According to reports, D’banj colluded with some government officials to introduce ghost beneficiaries into the payroll of the scheme.

The stipend paid to those beneficiaries was then paid to accounts that have now been allegedly linked to the pop star.

How can a country of over 200 million people be full of fraudsters from the richest to the poorest among them?

Have Nigerian families totally lost their values that everyone commits crimes without thinking of the impact it has on their reputation?

Do Nigerians even have names to protect?

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Didijiji: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2022
smiley
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by oyebanji44: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2022
N power is meant for the masses not the affluence. ..

D'banj messed up big time

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Candidlady: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2022
sad

this region sha
hushpuppi is somewhere roasting away all thanks to corruption and wickedness

now this dude called dbanj also from that region is walking the same path.. money to help the masses you shamelessly kept for you and your fellow regional thieves

and yet some people are trying to vote in someone who wears adult diapers and a well known Corrupt being as their president

for shame

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by JasonScoolari: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Now playing “Tongolo” by D'banj

...Make i tell them de koko o ah!
Make i tell them de koko
Make i tell them de koko o ah!
Make i tell them de koko
If i tell dem the koko
I say make you yarn them de koko
If i tell dem the koko
Make you yarn them de koko now oh yeah yeah
… Tongbala, je a tongolo

9 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by HarlequinLekex: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
They should investigate this matter wella. I don't trust that N power scheme. Funds meant for the public are usually cornered by those who don't need it. Only mention me if there is an ounce of sense in your brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by justicechichex: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2022
There was really a country!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Barbushe: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Dbanj or whoever u be, me i no send u. If you know say u chop people money, bring am. Isap!!!

Lazy youth wey dey form role model.
"Ku bugeshi zai yi bayani."

7 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by SouthSouth1914: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Celebrities in Nigeria can’t speak up against bad governance, because they are part of the problem. Read it again.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Enddy50ty(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Azza man.

The same reason why he can't criticize this evil government, because he's fraudulently benefiting from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by HeadNigga: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
D'banj I just hope you are innocent coz this will dent your image for life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Pickmycall: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Lie Mohammed.
The minister of humanitarian and finance minister should also be investigated.These two yarinya have skeleton in their closets.
However,
The senate is yet to invite the civil service commission over the Festus Keyamo #20k salary to each unemployed youths to 774,000 people in all the local government after the commission promise to provide the documents of money paid to the beneficiaries..Have they been compromised?

2 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by chris4gold(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Interesting sad
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by BATified2023: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
We all tend to insult the government without caring to know that many of d so called citizens are devilish too

Is dbanj not also part of d youths that we look on to for change?

I know for sure that Covid 19 fund worth billions have been released to king obateru that owns obat oil for over a year ago but the man sat on it till today n he didn’t release 5 naira n nothing happened

We have to understand that it is d corrupt young individuals that will later get to top post

We need reorientation in this country from up to bottom,the idea of rubbing people n claiming smart must first b jettisoned

8 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
What a country!
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Slawomirr: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Marvieduke(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
With the reports, Dbanj messed up.

1 Like

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by jibrilELsudan: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
DBANJ IS A CONFAM YAHOO BOY

G BOYS IN SOUTH AFRICA KNOW WHATS UP

DBANJ THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS YAHOO SYNDICATE AS FAR BACK AS 2011 IN JOHANNESBURG THAT I GOT TO KNOW CAUSE MY THEN HOMIE WAS TRYNA RUN THINGS WITH HIS CREW

DBANJ THAT USES STOLEN CREDIT CARDS TO LODGE IN HOTELS IN JOHANNESBURG

DBANJ THAT DO WIRE WIRE WITH THE JOHANNESBURG G BOYS

ASK ANY YAHOO BOY BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA.....THEY WILL CONFAM ALL WHAT AM SAYING AND MORE

WE THAT ARE BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA KNOW WHATS UP

14 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by inoki247: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Everybody looking for ways to rip the system left and right....

When he start to mention names dem go free him....

3 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by chigator2: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
ggj
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by Honchoslim16(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
I'm with this sh!t, but countin' money more fun though
All the opps say they hard, why they run for?
All these choppers, I can open up a gun store
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by sammirano: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Under the bus
Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by JoeNL22(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

Corruption and poverty eradication are things that must top your "Must-Be-Done-List"
Its becumin 2 much.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

2 Likes

Re: D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry by tiswell(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Dbanj really goofed big time

so much for living supposedly large sad sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo fails to delay 35 aides’ sacking / 2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.