Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) (25523 Views)

Everton Confirm Frank Lampard As New Manager (Photos) / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Real Madrid Unveil Julen Lopetegui As New Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by chokekachy: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
The RFEF would like to thank Luis Enrique and his entire coaching staff at the helm of the absolute national team in recent years.

The sports management of the RFEF has transferred to the president a report in which it is determined that a new project should start for the Spanish Soccer Team, with the aim of continuing with the growth achieved in recent years thanks to the work carried out by Luis Enrique and their collaborators. Both the president, Luis Rubiales , and the sports director, José Francisco Molina , have transmitted the decision to the coach.

The Asturian coach managed to give a new impetus to the national team since his arrival, in 2018, through a profound renovation that has consolidated a generational change in the team and in Spanish football.

Luis Enrique qualified for two Final Four of the UEFA Nations League, of the three he played as coach; and he reached the semifinals of Euro 2020 with his own stamp and through a defined style. He opted for young talent and has sown hope for the future of the Spanish team.

The RFEF energetically wishes Luis Enrique and his team the best of luck in their future professional projects. The coach earns the love and admiration of his collaborators in the national team and of the entire Federation, which will always be his home.

https://rfef.es/es/noticias/rfef-agradece-luis-enrique-su-trabajo

Enrique intends to return to club football.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by MoneySEASON: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Werey coach grin

He wanted to claim he's a genius and can do without the likes of De Gea, Ramos, Thiago Alcantara etc.

He doesn't know experience matters.

For instance, I travel to Canada and come back, shebi I have experience 1 or 2 things in Canada? I can share my experience and knowledge with people that haven't been there so they know how to prepare and what to do.

But Luis Enrique say he won carry young boys that haven't played World Cup before grin he thinks it's all about having a squad that majority of the players are teenagers and mostly under 24.

Park and go your house jorr! grin grin

Next is Morocco, Portugal should beat them black and blue so that mumu player called Boufal that gave credit to Arab nations and snubbed Africa when he was interviewed. It's safe to say these northern Africa countries don't want to be called Africans.

You guys are the only African country left in the World Cup, Africans are proud you guys are still representing the continent but una choose not to give credit to Africa and instead gave credits to some other country and continent angry

Thunder fire Boufal and other Moroccan players that did likewise.

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Very commendable and allow new Technical Crew to show their own ideology.
But you Bleep up well by not teaching your lads how to play a penalty kick. But that is soccer for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Joratech(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) said a "new project" should start but did not put a time frame on when a new boss would be announced.

It's about time........

There is time for everything in life.....

A tume to start and a time to finish.
A time to search and a time to give up,
A time to keep and a time to throw away,
A time to love and a time to hate,
A time for war and a time for peace

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Moloso(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nawa for all this white guys oooo small defeat the resign like Nigerian politicians changing parties..

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by flexyrule(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Did his bid.

Took a bow.

If he was a Nigerian, you'll be hearing 4 + 4, Continuity, etc even when they themselves know that it is time to leave the stage.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by bid4rich(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
How I wish someone I know in Nigeria had resigned a long time before now, we would have given him a rowdy ovation for his bravery. But he is seat-tight and staying put till this tenure expires even though he and his cohort cabinet have run out of ideas. God will help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Viridis(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
White people are very advanced always quiting there leadership roles by their selves when they see they are incompetent.
Only few Africans can do that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by okunwaye(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin
bid4rich:
normal thing
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wow....see as Enrique don old....

4 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
No other option...!

Chelsea is waiting for you sir! tongue

Seems Harry Potter has gone as far as he can with that team!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by himurax007(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Abeg come Man u grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Kendroid: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
As expected. Let him rest. I feel like he hurriedly went back to the job after he lost his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Enrique, what happen?

Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must learn from his mistakes and why he failed in the helm of affairs, don't repeat Enrique's mistakes. You must succeed by Fire by Fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
W

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by rabiluhauwa: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Truckman2022: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Do u need trucks/containers to move ur goods from one location to another anywhere in Nigeria?
Contact on WhatsApp +234-802 287 3023 or email akinoladavid20099@gmail.com to get trucks for ur goods anywhere in NIGERIA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by mooremoney(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
The guy really messed up he should go

2 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Imekoon(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
It's still funny how Spain claimed they practiced 1000 penalty kicks during training only to end up playing the worst penalty shoot out of the competition

13 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by KingLennon(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
A very good coach with a football brain. He tried his best for the team. Chelsea will sign him in January and he will be sacked by May ʘ‿ʘ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Felabrity: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
He no even spend 2 weeks for there

He leave better players for Real Madrid go dey carry children from Barcelona

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by tiswell(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
long overdue

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Before nko? You think it's by winning 7 nil.

4 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Slawomirr: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Felabrity: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Imagine thinking you will win the world cup with 17 years old Gavi and pedri

When dem no be Pele

9 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Kendroid: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
himurax007:
Abeg come Man u grin grin
Come do wetin? I want the confused Bald Ten Hang to be disgraced out of the club first grin
Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
1. If you are a lady seeing this; please note, "am is not the same thing as I'm"

2. "Am" reduces your value irrespective of who you are, when you keep writing "am this, am that instead of "I'm this, I'm that"

3. "Am" is not a short form of I'm!.

3. I'm is the correct word to use, stop writing .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by Felabrity: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Damm biggarr Kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) by joshjc(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
His biased with Barcelona and too much obsession with position based football made him fail

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Knocked Out Of AFCON / I'm Criticised Because I'm Not Yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo - Vincent Enyeama / MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.