Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Crisis In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Jos (10772 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis In Jos by adanny01(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
Coming in to Jos this morning, i was warned to stay clear of Rukuba rd as a fracas is developing. Just minutes ago a call was recieved by a director i went to meet, to tell his colleagues, friends and family to avoid Ahmadu Bello Way. I can see people packing and locking offices and leaving.
Please those around town should intimate us on happenings. I am in ITF Hq
Re: Crisis In Jos by boyyyyyyyy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
pls stay were u r ,the situation is getting out of hand as many ppl were seen severely wounded frm Angwan rukuba were muslim worshiper were reported to have been attacked by christian thugs.nw only God knw the moves muslims faithfuls wil take after the attack.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
boyyyyyyyy:

pls stay were u r ,the situation is getting out of hand as many ppl were seen severely wounded frm Angwan rukuba were muslim worshiper were reported to have been attacked by christian thugs.nw only God knw the moves muslims faithfuls wil take after the attack.
[b][/b]can u hear urself? Muslim worshippers then christian thugs, May thunder fire dat s.hitt u call mouth.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Afam4eva(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
From one problem to another. It's bad news all the way. For over 5 years not even one good news.
Re: Crisis In Jos by otokx(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
breath of fresh air - please enjoy it
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
otokx:

breath of fresh air - please enjoy it

Meaning what?

Make no mistake about this: Jonathan might be the last President of this fraud called a nation.
Re: Crisis In Jos by yusuf2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
Jst drove frm british america though secretariat junction all d way to nipss, kuru, no sign of any unrest, most shops are locked how ever. Cld see black fumes rising into d sky.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
surprise, surprise , it is the Jihadists again.

And believe it or not , elements of the armed forces are involved in all these happenings.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Jst heard it on BBC focus on africa
Re: Crisis In Jos by ronkebp(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
when will Jos be peaceful again, as it used to?
Re: Crisis In Jos by prettyG: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
I hope Gowon is in Plataeu State?
He should not hide in Abuja o.

He should go to Jos and "enjoy" the benefits of his "one" Nigeria.

This is just the beginning! The Jihardists will teach them that it is better to spend a nite with a snake than with an Huasa/Fulani Moslem.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Ournaija: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
Is this the beginning or end of Nigeristan?
Re: Crisis In Jos by eunisam: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
It doesn't move me again when i hear this type of news.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Ournaija: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
eunisam:

It doesn't move me again when i hear this type of news.

Nigerians are now used to crises and killing,
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
we shud learn frm sudan. Divide dis country! We r nt one! Why shud we pretend to be living as one in this tragically dysfunctional geographical space called Nigeria for God sake
Re: Crisis In Jos by uyakachi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
divide which cou sad sadntry
dont just say that again sad sad sad
we will see the end of it
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
uyakachi:

divide which cou sad sadntry
dont just say that again sad sad sad
we will see the end of it
well, am afraid if u particularly will live to see d end of it all.
Re: Crisis In Jos by born2boink(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
God!!! I pray for good health and weapons,better foot to shoot anything shootable should incase Nigeria want to divide without peace talks
Re: Crisis In Jos by gentlegg(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
Boyloaf:

we shud learn frm sudan. Divide dis country! We r nt one! Why shud we pretend to be living as one in this tragically dysfunctional geographical space called Nigeria for God sake

O boy easy ooo wit ur grammar. Talking of diving; who will bell the cat?
Re: Crisis In Jos by sammirano: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
Nigeria has gone past the level dividing, whatever happens has to be sorted out one way or the other.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2011
Now, dis is wat hapend! On Rukuba Rd, there s a mosque and prayng ground that was destroyd n 2001 crises, Rukuba Rd is a christian area! Prior to the last year December bombng in Gada-biu and Kabong, d muslim faithfuls worshiped here unmolested! D prayng ground is infront of a newly constructed market on Rukuba Rd, whch was said to be one of d bombing targets.
Nw d christian faithfuls felt unsecure fo muslim faithfuls to walk into their mist while they dared nt try to use any chuch that had been abandond in the muslim areas, hence the christian youths said over their dead bodies.
Re: Crisis In Jos by itiswell1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
adanny01:

Coming in to Jos this morning, i was warned to stay clear of Rukuba rd as a fracas is developing. Just minutes ago a call was recieved by a director i went to meet, to tell his colleagues, friends and family to avoid Ahmadu Bello Way. I can see people packing and locking offices and leaving.
Please those around town should intimate us on happenings. I am in ITF Hq
Not again.
Re: Crisis In Jos by DAY12(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
Game of d oyel sad

expect anything cuz every move has been scrutinized already.

Cheers.
Re: Crisis In Jos by cold(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
But why would a crisis be brewing along Rukuba road that leads directly to the 3rd Armoured Division
Re: Crisis In Jos by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
Biafra has been vindicated, I'm sure Gowon will forever blame himself. The blood of those biafrans slaughtered in this country will never allow nigeria to know peace. The crises in nigeria will continue until we go our seperate ways
Re: Crisis In Jos by Greenslim: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
God saves Nigeria
Re: Crisis In Jos by ogasir2011: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ cold
Believe me, Jos residents are immune to soldiers, they see soldiers as a normal civilian. Soldiers have bin living on almost every street in Jos 24/7 since nov 2008 till date, so soldiers don't move them.

3 weeks ago, resident of heipang of jos, literally moved a soldiers based around their area because a soldiers killed a youth. I live in jos, each time I travel out of jos, and I don't see soldiers on d streets it kinda of strange, cos we see them every day.

Crisis goes on while soldiers watch helplessly. This country is in dire need of a SOLUTION FAST.
Re: Crisis In Jos by cold(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^please which area of Jos do you reside
Re: Crisis In Jos by Barrywhite8620: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
born2fuck:

God!!! I pray for good health and weapons,better foot to shoot anything shootable should incase Nigeria want to divide without peace talks

@born2fuck,Nigeria won't divide. okay!
Just keep fucking
Re: Crisis In Jos by ogasir2011: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ cold

I live in bukuru- angwan doki
Re: Crisis In Jos by cold(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^Oh ok,Jos South.Your end is relatively safe,I thought it was somewhere in Jos North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper / President Jonathan's New Year Message To The Nation / 2014 Youwin 3 Has Kicked Off...win Up To N10m Free to start your business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.