Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Please I Need A Format Of A Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Format Of A Cv (2784 Views)

Should Primary School Education Be Added To A CV? / Important Sections Of A CV That Must Be Included / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by vincent10(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
keep on sending CVs via the internet, i always attached it as file to the emails. I had never been called for assessment.
May be my format of cv is not captivating or not well constructed.
I have google formats of cv i keep getting explanations on contents of a cv with no format given and sometimes the contents may not be 'relevant' to the Nigerian situation.
The problem of writing a good cv and cover letter i believe is a problem of many.
Pls I need a format of a good cv and a cover letter, am a recent graduate who just completed the NYSC.
Your suggestions are needed.
Re: Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by chineds(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
depends on what you have been mailing. send your resume to chineds@gmail.com
i will modify and revert on wednesday
Re: Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by Superuser(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2011
You can send one of your CVs to biosoftng@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by mbatuku1: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Try sending without attaching(that's as part of your message). Except you are asked specifically to attach them. Maybe it could help.
Re: Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by Raychell: 3:48am On Nov 14, 2013
I beg to disagree with the suggestion of sending a cv as part of the message instead of as an attachment...it doesn't show seriousness,and such messages cld b ignored.
If the organisation needs to print out d cv doc. 4 instance, wld u expert dem to help u copy and paste on Ms word b4 dey print out,wen they have oda cvs 2 go 2ru.
Re: Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2013
i do a cv review service. if you are not in a hurry, you can pm me, i ll send you an e-mail address you will send your cv to for review. i ll
vincent_09: keep on sending CVs via the internet, i always attached it as file to the emails. I had never been called for assessment.
May be my format of cv is not captivating or not well constructed.
I have google formats of cv i keep getting explanations on contents of a cv with no format given and sometimes the contents may not be 'relevant' to the Nigerian situation.
The problem of writing a good cv and cover letter i believe is a problem of many.
Pls I need a format of a good cv and a cover letter, am a recent graduate who just completed the NYSC.
Your suggestions are needed.
i do a cv review service. if you are not in a hurry, you can pm me, i ll send you an e-mail address you will send your cv to for review.
Re: Please I Need A Format Of A Cv by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2013

that is because there is no strict format, but your cv must have some standard contents.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Bank Recruitment June/july 2012 / Good News For Peace Corp Officers / Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.