Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ (5777 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by OAM4J: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ[/size]

I just returned from a visit to the U.N. building which was the object of an attack by a suicide bomber. Again, I commiserate with the victims and their families. I had wanted to give enough time for rescue efforts to go on and did not want my presence to interfere with those efforts which is why I have visited today rather than yesterday. One thing is very clear, a terrorist attack on any individual or any group is a terrorist attack on the rest of the world, it is not just about the UN office in Nigeria. We will work with the UN and world leaders. Of course, many of them have contacted me between yesterday and today and we are cooperating in an effort to tackle this global scourge. GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by vabrida: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
wHaT a WaStE aNd ShamE! tongue tongue
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Odunnu: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
Stale news MOD. We've already fought thru this earlier. Gets burnin hawt news lets wallop
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by prodam(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2011
commendation there!!!
talk can not cook rice, take action
may be u should consult IBB, He has the solution
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by whitechriz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2011
IBB ? D problem is IBB dont dare that .
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by emesv26(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
pls let your action speak
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by claremont(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
It is indeed a shame that a whole Dr. Reuben Abati has been turned into a glorified presidential microphone carrier!
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Akshow: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
c im steeeeeeeeewpid cap. odenson
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Ournaija: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
claremont:

It is indeed a shame that a whole Dr. Reuben Abati has been turned into a glorified presidential microphone carrier!

Turn him to whatever you want, he doesn`t mind as long as his bank account remain fat and other bills settled in form of allowance. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ournaija:

Turn him to whatever you want, he doesn`t mind as long as his bank account remain fat and other bills settled in form of allowance. grin grin grin

Abati has table manners too' you dont talk while eating' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by itiswell1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
I heard our leader is a caretaker and that the only two words he knows are 'Amnesty and commiserate. Maybe its true.
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by sammirano: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
GEJ is a log of wood
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Greenslim: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
sammirano:

GEJ is a log of wood

You need to show us what you have done about the event on your own. stop abusing the president.
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Eziachi: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
claremont:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Orikinla(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
GEJ is the President for the Nigerian Generation of "Olodos".
Niwits. grin
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by mykali(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
sometimes i sit and wonder . . .was voting for this man a mistake?
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by texazzpete(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
mykali:

sometimes i sit and wonder . . .was voting for this man a mistake?

So you actually need to sit and wonder?
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2011
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by albertini: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
Stop criticizing the president, Nigerians are so used to dictatorship that having a new leader who listens to subordinates and tries to find a level ground, is now being termed "foolishness" by Nigerians
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by filjc(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
I am waiting for the day that reasonable Naira Land forum members will not just criticize for the sake of criticism but come out with a worthy solution and suggestion for the president on how to handle these matters. if you were to be in his shoes, what will you do differently? send soldiers to the streets with gun to shoot at sight? I think the easiest solution to Boko Haram is for those sponsoring it to desist from it and then we have peace in Nigeria. simple!
All we do is criticize GEJ and the result we will get is a worse GEJ.
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
albertini:

Stop criticizing the president, Nigerians are so used to dictatorship that having a new leader who listens to subordinates and tries to find a level ground, is now being termed "foolishness" by Nigerians
Start praising the president, because after so many years of dictatorship without bombings, we now have a non-dictator(who is being dictated) who listens to rascals and scallywags and tries to find amnesty ground, thank God for competence
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Builder: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
GEJ is a born again mugun
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by premechaz: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2011
GEJ is out of his depth, unfortunately.
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Emmy3(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
What do you think he should do?
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Abayomin70(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
Builder:

GEJ is a born again mugun
yes a real TEBLIK mugun
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by kcjazz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
I would love to hear why he has not visited Maiduguri, at least to console victims
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by Aderupoko2: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
Please,lets stop yabing our president.The Mumu we know is better than one we dont know.
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by asagal(f): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
abeg leave our president ooooooooooooooo cool
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by mustafar1: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yaradua days seems way better than yours as slow as he was. . . .
Re: Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
Odechukwu retardeen is on top of his chair

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of The Fg's 1600 New Buses Are Made In Nigeria / INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls / Zamfara Residents Welcome Atiku (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.