Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? (825 Views)

Photos: Mexican Schoolboy, With Huge Tumour On His Neck Saved By Surgery / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by babeface3: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
I have tried so many drugs to cure stomack alcer that sends hot perpery waves over my body yet no cure. I am already thinking that surgery may be the cure from my findingds. Anybody with a better solution.
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by nsodo: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
Why go for surgery yet there traditional herbs which can cure ulcers. the problem we have is that we think traditional herbs are associated with satanism yet it is the best with limited side effects. Try them you will get cure within Weeks of treatment.
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by Greenslim: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2011
See more discussion on this ulcer issue here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-612308.0.html
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by Docosward(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
@babeface3, i really feel for you greatly but there is a hope for you, just send me a mail with subject "stomack alcer" to jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by babeface3: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
sorry the ulceration is not really at the stomach, its at the oasophagus! says the doctor
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by TSpayne: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
How did u get the oesophageal ulcer in the first place ?
Indeed, u may need surgery to prevent formation of a fistula with adjacent organs like the trachea. Surgery may also be required so that biopsy of the ulcer can be made to rule out malignancy. I personally had a similar oesophagial problem which i rectified using medication without surgery but then i knew it wasnt malignant. I think u should have the surgery done.
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by babeface3: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2011
in ur own case were u experiencing heart born
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by TSpayne: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2011
Well at the time I DID have heartburn from acid reflux after heavy meals but not only that , I had a nasty cough as well. But I was able to sort it out in the end.
Oesophageal ulcers may form as a result of swallowing corrosive liquids, as a result of trauma from swallowing hard objects or forein bodies, they may result from various kinds of carcinomas and also from chronic reflux of stomach acid (HCL), in which case it is called BARRETTS OESOPHAGITIS.
You may contact me if you have any further questions.
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by TSpayne: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2011
Well at the time I DID have heartburn from acid reflux after heavy meals but not only that , I had a nasty cough as well. But I was able to sort it out in the end.
Oesophageal ulcers may form as a result of swallowing corrosive liquids, as a result of trauma from swallowing hard objects or forein bodies, they may result from various kinds of carcinomas and also from chronic reflux of stomach acid (HCL), in which case it is called BARRETTS OESOPHAGITIS.
You may contact me if you have any further questions. Details are above.
Re: Must This Ulcer Be Corrected By Surgery? by Carfeel(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2011
Gum chewing couldlead to ulcer wen u r starved. When ur teeth chews on the gum, the intestinal walls start to secret digestive enzymes, expecting food. so if you chew more gum and eat less food, the enzymes, especially the acidic ones may act on the stomach walls instead.

(1) (Reply)

HIV: Knowing Status Without Test? / My Friend Feels Pain And Is Dying, Pls Help Save Him / Don’t Slump! Your Mother Was Right–good Posture Does Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.