Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? (12252 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by luuvbuuh(f): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2007
Can you forgive and Marry a girl who cheated on you? Guys this is for you, if the love of your life cheats on you, confesses to you and begs for forgiveness will you forgive and marry her, just how far will you go when you are in love?
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by ssRhino: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
luuuvb, wont be easy, but just like men would like the babes to forgive us when we mess up, likewise, we have to, so yeah, i will forgive her but just once, after which, she will get the boot
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by walemania(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
I Swear on My life i can still Marry her cos what made her tell me the Truth then i will forgive here but its not easy its just that it all depends on what kind of a person i know her as,
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by osereka(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2007
guys stop decieving yourselves!
CATCH YOUR BABE DE SHAG ANODA GUY, YOU FIT FORGIVE?
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by walemania(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
Guy I fit Forgive if you cant then it depends on you,

Anyway it all Depends on what kind of a person you are and what kind of a relationship you are with the Girl
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by osereka(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2007
I no believe you
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by mrofficial(m): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2007
It's Not easy. If you truly love her, you won't refrain.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by ikayy(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2007
I doubt i will forgive her, and even if i do, i will never forget.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by StephenP(m): 4:39am On Aug 25, 2007
I'll forgive but ain't no way I'm gon marry or ever date her cuz I'm probably never gon' forget it. Every time I see her or don't see her I'll be seeing her in mind and some other guy getting it on, everytime she lied to me sayin she's only got eyes for me.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Jaguar1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2007
Alrite, I will forgive her but she should continue shaging the guy coz am out for life.

No second chance for a cheat sad
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2007
All dependent on circumstances, yes.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by fawwyb(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2007
i will definately forgive her and marry her! what if she didn't tell me?
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Bolarge(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2007
It's a really tough one here.
One bridge I never pray to reach talk less of cross. grin
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by bibi4u(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
sure will forgive her after i have done mine also, and she forgives me, what does she take my feeling for? something u can always come back to after fooling around, what ever made her do it d first time she will do it again.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by luuvbuuh(f): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
guys, guys, so you will not forgive? double standards if you ask me, but i guess that is why it is a man's world, rite?,
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2007
forgiveness doesnt necessarily means total acceptance.
I can forgive her, but thats the full-stop to the relationship.
As for me cheating my partner,thats never possible, and thats the sole reason why i will never take her back.
What will become of us after we coming together again, IT CAN NEVER BE LIKE IT USED TO BE.

And thats why i usually say; one should be beware of breaking someone's trust cos once it's broken it can never be the same again

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by sleekdot(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
Its not as easy as we all think,I might still date her but to marry am,I dont think I can.
Just the mere thought of her spreading the same legs for another sharp guy is bad enuff
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
sleekdot:

Its not as easy as we all think,I might still date her but to marry am,I don't think I can.
Just the mere thought of her spreading the same legs for another sharp guy is bad enough

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i should accept her back, she will be a sex-mate only
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by ssRhino: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
And y'all wants God to forgive you and take your asses back when you do bac, infact, leave God matter out of this, y'all would want the woman to forgive and take you back when she catch you drilling the bore hole of another woman oh, you are all funny, it is hard to let go, it is hard to forget, and you will always have the memory in ya head, however, it is part of love and that is why it is said, that Love dont count wrongs,
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by luuvbuuh(f): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2007
Rhino, word,
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by trendy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2007
Hard to say.but i would forgive,

but it's so unfair for men to find it hard to do the same
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by afeez123: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2007
Fine,its going to be difficult to forgive,but it all depends on the guy and the girl in question.If she is truly sorry for what she did,then why not.Some people deserve a second chance u know(does that deserve it).But the danger there is once a dog always a dog and a dog could still go back to its vomit.So for that i think its a dicey situation.
As for me,i can forgive depending on some circumstances which i can really think about now.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
If a highly and responsible man is hungry, and he goes and steal someone’s food and eats it. If he’s caught, he would be humiliated and no one would care whether he was hungry or not. People would loose their faith and trust in him and he would have a bad reputation wherever he goes.

Same thing goes for a girl. If you love and cherish a girl, and she cheats on you, no matter how she beg and apologizes to you. You will never love her as you once did and you would also loose you trust in her forever.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by azpunpin: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2007
Man, E don tey no be today wey 4giveness don dey but no 4getness,
I will try 2 4give her if only she confess to me herself but if i enter and see a Guy Banging her Live, Man e don end be that ooooooo
Nobody go wan experience that one, God won`t let me experience it in Jesus Name(AMIN), Cos it is really a big hurt if it happens to anyone,

Love Ya.
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by WhyAWhy(m): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2011
YES I will gladly Forgive her and then FORGET completely about her cheesy
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 4:26am On Jul 25, 2011
I would forgive her as long as I am going to be forgiven for doing the same thing in future

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
if u cheat and get away wit it good for u, but if u get caught or God/Devil pushes u to confess then its a wrap!
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by 190: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

[size=28pt]I would forgive her as long as I am going to be forgiven for doing the same thing in future
[/size]

Only reasonable response here cool cool
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by forkadict(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
Guys guys guys. I think i need to remind yall what it means for some random guy to fork your chic.
It means your chic, the love of your life actually took this guy's deak in her mouth, sucking the head, the shaft, the balls and sucking hard like her life depended on it. Stroking it with her hand and soaking it with her saliva until it was all wet and slimy. Then the guy returns the favor. strips her, lays her on her back and spreads her legs as wide apart as possible and starts sucking her pu.s.s.y. I imagine the guy is so gooooood that with time your babe, the love of your life starts screaming his name and starts begging and wiling for him to fork her. She keeps screaming how she cant wait for his deak no more cos she will burst with passion.

The the guy has mercy on your babe and pene.trates without a condom. Chineke! grinds her pussy, pumps her pussy, forks her hard and fast and also forks her slow and steady using all sorts of crazy and i mean crazy styles. forks her on the table, on the chair, on the rug, on the bed, takes her to his kitchen (assuming he stays alone), forks her there, takes her to his bathroom, forks her ther and then takes her back to his bedroom for the grand finale where he pumps her do.ggily, hard and fast with her a$s up and high in the air until he eventually comes in her pus.sss.y. The whole unholy exercise lasts about an hour and a half.

Then she comes home to you asking for forgiveness. Abeg which kind BA.ST.ARD forgiveness be dat

5 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by slex(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
been there done that
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by 190: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
fork adict:

Guys guys guys. I think i need to remind yall what it means for some random guy to fork your chic.
It means your chic, the love of your life actually took this guy's deak in her mouth, sucking the head, the shaft, the balls and sucking hard like her life depended on it. Stroking it with her hand and soaking it with her saliva until it was all wet and slimy. Then the guy returns the favor. strips her, lays her on her back and spreads her legs as wide apart as possible and starts sucking her pu.s.s.y. I imagine the guy is so gooooood that with time your babe, the love of your life starts screaming his name and starts begging and wiling for him to fork her. She keeps screaming how she cant wait for his deak no more cos she will burst with passion.

The the guy has mercy on your babe and pene.trates without a condom. Chineke! grinds her Kitty, pumps her Kitty, forks her hard and fast and also forks her slow and steady using all sorts of crazy and i mean crazy styles. forks her on the table, on the chair, on the rug, on the bed, takes her to his kitchen (assuming he stays alone), forks her there, takes her to his bathroom, forks her ther and then takes her back to his bedroom for the grand finale where he pumps her do.ggily, hard and fast with her a$s up and high in the air until he eventually comes in her pus.sss.y. The whole unholy exercise lasts about an hour and a half.

Then she comes home to you asking for forgiveness. Abeg which kind BA.ST.ARD forgiveness be dat
[size=28pt]
NOW IM CRYING HERE - cry cry

I WOULD SKIN HER ALIVE!! AND WAIT FOR THE COPS angry angry
[/size]
Re: Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? by kpolli(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
See guys dey lie for here. . . .

the average man does not forgive nor forget, so stop forming forgive n forget. . .
we can forgive n continue the relationship but most of us wont marry her. . . lai lai!!!

sef that wud be our excuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal On Phone? / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.