Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Any Nairalander In Germany ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Germany ? (4004 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Germany ? by inspiredm(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
I am in Germany on Summer Vacation, i arrived Frankfurt on the 22nd August, i want to know if there any nairalander around that we can hook up, my phone number here is 01774614829. One Love Nigeria.
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by naijacutee(f): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2007
Mamaput is in Germany -[s] And why are people so eager to post their numbers on such a public forum?[/s]
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by mamaput(f): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2007
I do not hook up with people over the internet. Sorry about that.
But Germany is Big . Just by the way.
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by inspiredm(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2007
Im only here for 2 weeks on Summer vacation, So Bleep what if i put my number, its my business and not yours, if you aint in Germany, then SHUT up
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by mellow(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2007
Stop bleeping before you put somebody in the family way.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by PawPaw3(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2007
If you want to find Nigerians in Germany go and check the kitchen and restaurant, they are bound to be working in there.
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by PTH(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2007
Paw-Paw:

If you want to find Nigerians in Germany go and check the kitchen and restaurant, they are bound to be working in there.

paw paw never ceases to leave my sides splitting in laughter. grin
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by mrpataki(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2007
Paw-Paw:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by mamaput(f): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2007
you want to find Nigerians in Germany go and check the kitchen and restaurant, they are bound to be working in there

No better go to the clubs they are bound to be hunting there for women.
Nigerian men and work here in Germany when wife is more or less Adopting them as they claim
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by Kc0022000(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2007
So many animals on this forum, Fela said it before, well, mamaput you know your own story isn't better than the Nigerian Men here in Germany, your comment suck and it sounds you need a doctor

@poster, wish you fun time here in Germany unfortunately am on my way to Naija .
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2007
ehm grin
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by mamaput(f): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2007
Kc0022000:

So many animals on this forum, Fela said it before, well, mamaput you know your own story isn't better than the Nigerian Men here in Germany, your comment suck and it sounds you need a doctor

@poster, wish you fun time here in Germany unfortunately am on my way to Naija .

my story is better, i travelled in with a German passport. and i stayed with my German Family.
Sorry tom disappoint you.
I Had no need to look for sex starved woman to take care of me.
They do not give Nigerians asyl the new thing now is making babies and disappearing like magic.
Come of it we know how many lost mixed fatherless kids are running around.
there are well known clubs were dseprete ugly women hang out looking for desprate young blood. how many of the marrages last more than 5 years?
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by mamaput(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2007
Ps you are on your way to no were, why not hook up with a brother
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by naijacutee(f): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2007
Paw-Paw:

The sheer bitterness and foolhardiness contained within certain folks never seizes to amaze me. And what is wrong with working in a kitchen/restaurant, if I may ask (again) as long as one is being renumerated justly and fairly? You know what, I'm not even going to go into this. Have your fill.

Siena:

Dude, it wasn't intended as a critism - it's sometimes for your own protection, not to display your number on a public forum.

Swearing at folk who merely advise you isn't the best way to win friends, but good luck on your vacation.

I second that. . .You just hit the nail on the head there! I don't know why people get unneccesarily aggressive. . . .
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by benincitys(f): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2009
oh no
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by misssexyu(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
lol,
any nairalanders in malaysia?
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by Pharoh: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
misssexy u:

lol,
any nairalanders in malaysia?

I have a friend in malaysia but he is not on nairaland.
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by MrCrackles(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
Any nairalander in Mogadishu or Tora Bora Mountains
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by misssexyu(f): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
mr crackles, werz dat?
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by MrCrackles(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
misssexy u:

mr crackles, werz dat?
Google it. . .
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by dapsycool(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
any nairalander in sao tome?
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by desiji: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
my story is better, i travelled in with a German passport. and i stayed with my German Family.
Sorry tom disappoint you.
I Had no need to look for sex starved woman to take care of me.
They do not give Nigerians asyl the new thing now is making babies and disappearing like magic.
Come of it we know how many lost mixed fatherless kids are running around.
there are well known clubs were dseprete ugly women hang out looking for desprate young blood. how many of the marrages last more than 5 years?
I believe that German Authorities don't give German passport from Somebody Travelling in and not born of german parents so your story lack truthfulness, and by the way not all Nigerians work in the kitchen there good ones with well paid Jobs in Germany. and insinuting that They look for desperate ugly women is also very insulting Things have changed so check your facts well
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by boy1(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2009
^^she dey feel important
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by Noxious: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2009
@benincitys: Cute picture. Is she your daughter?
Re: Any Nairalander In Germany ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
Noxious:

@benincitys: Cute picture. Is she your daughter?

That's Mini Benincitys, yes.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Namibia / List Of Airlines In Nigeria And Their Owners. / Before You Go Abroad For That Msc, Let’s Reason Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.