Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid (1334 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya / Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by Sunofgod(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
Alex Thomson of Channel 4 News reports – and probably saves the lives of nine Nigerian men.

Human Rights Investigations warned that the failure to find a political solution and the entry of rebels into Tripoli would lead to a humanitarian disaster – and that is what has unfolded.

Here are more reports on the situation:
NATO backed rebels storm the district of Abu Salim. Black men are rounded up and forced to chant rebel slogans:

http://bcove.me/6n4xnps5
Re: News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by Sunofgod(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
Alex Thomson - Thanks,

GEJ - Shame on you (mumu)
Re: News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by DisGuy: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
Very close call for those guys!! I actually thought they were paid fighters, if not for the oyinbo they spoke with the reporter, they'd have been wasted!

Alex Thomson should get an OFR!!! beaf tell your oga!
Re: News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by Sunofgod(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
GEJ was ordered to recognise the 'Rebels' and he did with other spineless African leaders.

3/4 of Africa doesn't recognise these hoodlums but backward Nigeria does.

Seems GEJ will do anything for his 'Western Masters'.
Re: News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by jumobi1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sun of god:

Alex Thomson - Thanks,

GEJ - Shame on you (mumu)

Shame on you. Judging without evidence. They may or may not have been Qaddafi fighters. I don't know what any Nigerian is doing in Libya right now though. I would have been out a long time ago but then again I don't know the situation on the ground or their situation. Still don't see any reason here to insult GEJ.
Re: News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by jumobi1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
Sun of god:

GEJ was ordered to recognise the 'Rebels' and he did with other spineless African leaders.

3/4 of Africa doesn't recognise these hoodlums but backward Nigeria does.

Seems GEJ will do anything for his 'Western Masters'.

Honestly these Rebels would be worse. They would all want a piece of the pie and I doubt they would return their weapons.
Re: News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid by Sunofgod(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
jumobi1:

Shame on you. Judging without evidence. They may or may not have been Qaddafi fighters. I don't know what any Nigerian is doing in Libya right now though. I would have been out a long time ago but then again I don't know the situation on the ground or their situation. Still don't see any reason here to insult GEJ.

If you listen it clearly states the men were on transit to Italy. Libya has been the crossing point for eons.

Instead of accepting that Nigerians are being murdered in Libya your here making excuses for the 'Rebels'.

What evidence did you see that suggest they are Gaddafi fighters?

GEJ is showing his ineptitude when it comes to dealing with both domestic and international matters - period.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Flies From Benin To Lagos By Hiding Inside Airplane Tyre / Atten: How To Reimburse Medicaid In Order To Renew My Us Visa / See The Monitor Lizard I Killed On My Way Home For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.