Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (14733 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Easily Brainwashed / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2011
Araboy:

Definitely there could be a lot issues which can arise between the marriage of Muslim woman and non Muslim man

The non Muslim man would not naturally recognize Prophet Mohamed SAW as to be a Prophet of Allah and might object to Hijab he could want his wife to dress more "moderately " especially when going to a party .

Moreover he could ask her to sit with him while he consumes alcohol The husband could want the wife to serve alcohol for him and his friends after dinner The husband could find it okay for him to drink while his wife is offering her prayers and could want to touch her or be intimate with her while fasting

More dangerous the non Muslim man could either of himself or out of pressure of his family compel the Muslim woman to accept his faith on other hand a Muslim man is under a strict instructions from Allah not to compel his wife to change her religion or insult Jesus Christ

Hence the rights of non Muslim woman are secured and protected in the house of Muslim man whereas it is not necessarily the same in vice versa situation

you are a liar Araboy. The Quraan clearly states that if a muslim man wants to marry a christian woma. the christian woman MUST convert to islam. angry
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Araboy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
Don't call me liar ugly monkey shut up or proof me wrong by bringing such Quranic verse I dare you liar I bet you won't find it anywhere Cochon
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by adesqr(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2011
Araboy:

Don't call me liar ugly monkey shut up or proof me wrong by bringing such Quranic verse I dare you liar I bet you won't find it anywhere Cochon

go find it yourself, you ugly pig. angry
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by vedaxcool(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^

You do not need insulting other people for your failure in bringing proof to support your lie grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
afa vedaxcool. u sef like to dey insult nah grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by vedaxcool(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^

Uncle mi, shocked Haba na bibile I quote and sef i talk say I no mean insult, na say you see say I dey hammer you with the truth na why say you take am that I dey insult you grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^

You do not need insulting other people for your failure in bringing proof to support your lie grin

you are so funny. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by vedaxcool(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^

I guess not as funny as an "adult" that goes defecating in public

ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^^

those are urgent matters and anyways, what makes you think im an adult i can even be a kid.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by vedaxcool(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^

since you r unsure of your age or level of maturity why don't you deal with that for a start wink
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^

that is a private business just as my defecating on walls is private. we are hear to discuss something that concerns the public and society at large.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by vedaxcool(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^^

haba uncle that defecates on the wall, if it was a private business why did you make public? shocked you called araboy a liar yet you have no prove but instead resulted to insults and defecating on walls, please you need to behave more rational in engaging people. smiley
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2011
i just told araboy what he is. how is that insulting so nowadays even telling the truth can be insulting. oh what days have we come to now, when man shys away from truth and dances with evil. sad

and my defecating on walls is none of your concern. angry
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by vedaxcool(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^

How is telling araboy what he is your business, eh Uncle Defecate on walls? Use say Your defecating on the wall is none of my Business, yet it seems to be everybody's business here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-754860.0.html , I dey hail your kind of logics.
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
my business is everyones business but its not your business vedah. do you want to be my partner angry
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by abbeyoye2001(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Am married to a muslim, I had so many challenges from my father-in-law. The man is a chief Iman in mushin. He even said over is dead body will his children marry a Xtain. Today is dead and six of his daughters re now in a xtain home. We shld always allow people to take their decisions
Re: Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
abbeyoye2001: Am married to a muslim, I had so many challenges from my father-in-law. The man is a chief Iman in mushin. He even said over is dead body will his children marry a Xtain. Today is dead and six of his daughters re now in a xtain home. We shld always allow people to take their decisions

this is jst sad to hear, a man dies and the knwledge nd its implementation is lost in d family?. i think dis family needs to start tracing there roots all over again, and start implamenting the true islam in their home. in islam, A muslim man can marry a jew or a christian, but a muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim.
why? as we all know, the man is d head of the family, to some point she's going to compromise her religion, nd even the man's going to b earning non-halal money for d household, she mite ave to cook non- halal food for her husband e.tc. the list keeps going
but this can still b curbed by a man, at least his wife wont ask him to cook non-halal for her, he can monitor what his children are brought up on.

i hope as a gentleman u'd pls help me convey this to ur wife

’Abdullah ibn ’Amr ibn al-’Aas, may Allaah be pleased with them both,reported that the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Verily, Allaah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from men’s hearts, but He takes away knowledge through the death of the scholars.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.