Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate (37950 Views)

Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. / Are You Single or Single mother & Getting Desperate??? / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

of cus. . . .at least 4 or 5 around my area

with correct chics?
invite me to one of your youth meet-ups, abeg

toba:

Which part do u reside then for u not to have noticed any Cele church? cos from Belfast to Dublin to Scotland to Manchester, we have plenty Cele parishes there

fulham broadway. . . . .i have only seen rccg here and within my 5 mile radius.
never ever seen cele peops around me.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Scooby1(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2011
poster, make we see ur picture now ?
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Tosinville(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2011
r231
where dem dey carry ebo? 4 ur area? no dey talk nonsense cos old lady need to be delivered ASAP and she end up thanking some NL members like me 4 a great solution.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

of cus. . . .at least 4 or 5 around my area

noooooo

only when i wan see big arse bleaching woman dance grin grin grin grin
kai u don crase no be small. what about me that used to play guitar and keyboard from parish to parish? i no dey look woman at all. they are tempted to offer me free but i dont mind them
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Adebisi33: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

the desperate ones among them now target men that are attached and terrorize the men's spouses.

This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid, and is why I insist that the man I'm dating is SINGLE.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2011
Tosinville:

r231
where dem dey carry ebo? 4 your area? no dey talk nonsense cos old lady need to be delivered ASAP and she end up thanking some NL members like me 4 a great solution.

serious dem dey carry ebo go orita not too far from me

dats why i no like dey take dat place when i am going to work in the morning. . . . . cus the cele dey down the road from me and i have to use dat road to the station every morning

Scooby1:

poster, make we see your picture now ?

like seriously. . . . at least we knw what we are working with grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2011
Adebisi33:

This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid, and is why I insist that the man I'm dating is SINGLE.

i am single. . . .i stay in south west london.
can i see your pic?

Scooby1:

poster, make we see your picture now ?

Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

fulham broadway. . . . .i have only seen rccg here and within my 5 mile radius.
never ever seen cele peops around me.
im not too sure about fulham, cos i only came there to see london school of economics with my dad once
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

kai u don crase no be small. what about me that used to play guitar and keyboard from parish to parish? i no dey look woman at all. they are tempted to offer me free but i dont mind them

hahahaha grin grin grin grin

na so o CELE pple dey get nice omo elle  grin grin

dey jus like money too much and if u no give dem

dey go light candle grin grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

im not too sure about fulham, cos i only came there to see london school of economics with my dad once

nice school, that!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Tosinville(m): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2011
r231
no be ebo na osha, talking nonsense and i wonder why would u compare these native docs dat wear whites to carry sacrifice at night with CCC?
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

i am single. . . .i stay in south west london.
can i see your pic?

it will be nice to bring her to London grin grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2011
eyah, pele. You're starting your search a little too late. 40?
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2011
r231 stop it. though I'm no longer a member, but don't say things like that. even redeemers and winners chapel chicks like money too. same as those that attend kicc too
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2011
Tosinville:

r231
no be ebo na osha, talking nonsense and i wonder why would u compare these native docs dat wear whites to carry sacrifice at night with CCC?

dont worry i will take a pic the nxt time i see it

i knw what i saw. . . . Nice yam with epo pupa in calabash

and time to time you will see agbon and candle bind together
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2011
A 40 year old lady deserves to be shown "love" too; it is better late, than never. I will not sleep tonight until the OP listens to the cry of Nigerians, and shows us her picture or tells us the area she lives in in England. This one na by force, or by fire! cool
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

A 40 year old lady deserves to shown "love" too; it is better late, than never. I will not sleep tonight until the OP listens to the cry of Nigerians, and shows us her picture or tells us the area she lives in in England. This one na by force, or by fire! cool

bloody optimist! grin

r231:

it will be nice to bring her to London grin grin grin

if she can cope with the hustle n bustle of the big city wink
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

bloody optimist! grin
Even ghosts on Nairaland deserve love too. . .
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Scooby1(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2011
Poster if you are really serious  you will put your picture and contact email address.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Adebisi33: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2011
Okay everyone.  Thanks for all your suggestions.  I'll definitely take the following on board:

[list]
[li]Make relationships my priority
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Join a few dating sites
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Go to a church that offers conferences for singles
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Say "yes" to a white or asian man if he asks me for a date
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Don't dismiss a man who is unintelligent but honest, single and hardworking[/li]
[/list]
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^^try facebook as well
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 12:54am On Aug 31, 2011
Adebisi33:

Okay everyone.  Thanks for all your suggestions.  I'll definitely take the following on board:

[list]
[li]Make relationships my priority
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Join a few dating sites
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Go to a church that offers conferences for singles
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Say "yes" to a white or asian man if he asks me for a date
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Don't dismiss a man who is unintelligent but honest, single and hardworking[/li]
[/list]

these methods would take you another 9 yrs.
you need to fast-track! dating sites are full of rogues and church conferences are filled with women in their 20s.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

you need to fast-track! dating sites are full of rogues and church conferences are filled with women in their 20s.

wow

she might as well forget it grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

wow

she might as well forget it grin grin

she needs an instant hookup!

"adebisi33, meet claremont, claremont meet adebisi33"
and the groove starts from there.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

she needs an instant hookup!

"adebisi33, meet claremont, claremont meet adebisi"
and the groove starts from there.
I have not quite reached the stage of desperation to date a ghost, so I will pass on this one, cheerz! cool
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Adebisi33: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

How do I fast-track?? undecided
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 1:04am On Aug 31, 2011
Adebisi33:

very simple. . . . .

post a picture or give us your fb details

we will hook you up in less dan 24hrs grin grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:04am On Aug 31, 2011
Adebisi33:

a pic/e-mail is a good start

or get any of your friends to hook you up with available men who are ready to date!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2011
Adebisi33:

Try younger men.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2011
davidylan:

Try younger men.

and make sure you dont tell them your real age grin grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

that age thang is a no-brainer.
adebisi should drop her british passport in a pool so her date of birth develops a smudge. grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

But what happens when menopause strikes? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo)