Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate (37949 Views)

Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. / Are You Single or Single mother & Getting Desperate??? / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 1:15am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

and make sure you dont tell them your real age grin grin grin
Age or no age, some desperate Nigerian men wouldn't mind marrying a 60 year old lady for the sake of a passport. Desperation can make people do irrational things.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:17am On Aug 31, 2011
davidylan:

But what happens when menopause strikes? grin

women in their early 30s are experiencing that these days anyways.
the op is safe either way, and if everything else fails - adoption is not bad.

there are cute babies in mogadishu. cool
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by r231(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2011
hmmmmmm. . . . . one question for the lady

since you don't have a boyfriend and

you hardly see black pple in the woods

how do you shine your congo

and pls dont tell me dat you are a virgin

cus dat will be double wahala for dead body grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2011
r231:

hmmmmmm. . . . . one question for the lady

since you don't have a boyfriend and

you hardly see black pple in the woods

how do you shine your congo

and pls dont tell me dat you are a virgin

cus dat will be double wahala for dead body grin grin

i thought she said she dated during those 18 yrs.
of course, she's got a s[i]e[/i]x life otherwise she's a practising nun but unconscious of it.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Excelboi(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2011
I have a feeling this lady is just seeking attention! Nls have been screaming for you to drop your pix started since page 1 up to this page3 and you still didnt show us your pix? Hmm,are you ugly or just playing arnd cos 40yrs is nt a joke even that ugly Obasanjo of a man will think of a 40yr old lady before accepting talkless of young vibrant dude who are after young girls. Let see your pix and the problem is half solved!
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

I have a feeling this lady is just seeking attention! Nls have been screaming for you to drop your pix started since page 1 up to this page3 and you still didnt show us your pix? Hmm,are you ugly or just playing arnd cos 40yrs is nt a joke even that ugly Obasanjo of a man will think of a 40yr old lady before accepting talkless of young vibrant dude who are after young girls. Let see your pix and the problem is half solved!

she might be genuine.
if she really wanted to fool around, she would have posted a ready-made pic of someone else on facebook to dazzle you romance muppets.
she's honest enough to tell you she's 40. . . . . .most naija chics will say 31. grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Excelboi(m): 1:29am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

i thought she said she dated during those 18 yrs.
of course, she's got a s[i]e[/i]x life otherwise she's a practising nun but unconscious of it.
nun? Maybe she is the type that play hard to get during her youthful age, you knw those king girls that always have "high" class before they date any guy,always looking for mr. Too perfect before they cn even accept to go out with him,naw you don dey expire and you are now desperate, i hopw this serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

nun? Maybe she is the type that play hard to get during her youthful age, you knw those king girls that always have "high" class before they date any guy,always looking for mr. Too perfect before they cn even accept to go out with him,naw you don dey expire and you are now desperate, i hopw this serve as a deterrent to others.

My point too. She sounds like the daddy's girl type; rich, snobbish, arrogant, "independent" . . . until it was too late.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Excelboi(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2011
Exactly, and even now her post sound as if she is still to focus on getting MR. Too perfect but dnt want to mentn in her post. She may have met good guys during dos yrs back but reject them.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:40am On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

hmmm. . . . .i don't see it that.

she's the career type. highly competitive in the male dominated industry.
i want this certificate and that certificate and the next one - forgetting settling down and starting a family life is more important and climbing the career ladder can wait. so they get sucked in, make all the money, get to that dream position and then it gets too late for them to start searching for men.
there are plenty of them in the engineering industry.

their university days were boring!  they were tom-boys. read too much to even bother about looking good and changing their hairstyle - so they are unattractive. their male classmates wouldn't even look at them when there are prettier chics in social sciences, law and admin faculties who have all the time in this world to do their grooming. ambitious women get trapped into this bottle and when care is not taken, they hit 40 before they understand there's more to life than certificates.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On Aug 31, 2011
Scary thread that i hope is false.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2011
The OP, if indeed she is real, typifies the life of the average Nigerian lady living overseas. They spend their younger days chasing men off them, get married to their jobs, spend the average weekend getting drunk with her lady friends, invite a gigolo over every now and then to keep body and soul together.
When they eventually get to their mid-30's to early 40's, they start asking why God made men so evil; and then obviously no one will want to marry them at that age, hence they become strong feminists, and they go about touting that they can achieve anything without men. What a shame! The only hope of the OP lies with her passport, I don't see what will make a sane young man marry a 40 year old lady; only God knows how many guys have exercised their loins within the confines of her inner laps!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 1:49am On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

The OP, if indeed she is real, typifies the life of the average Nigerian lady living overseas. They spend their younger days chasing men off them, get married to their jobs, spend the average weekend getting drunk with her lady friends, invite a gigolo over every now and then to keep body and soul together.
When they eventually get to their mid-30's to early 40's, they start asking why God made men so evil; and then obviously no one will want to marry them at that age, hence they become strong feminists, and they go about touting that they can achieve anything without men. What a shame! The only hope of the OP lies with her passport, I don't see what will make a sane young man marry a 40 year old lady; only God knows how many guys have exercised their loins within the confines of her inner laps!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

that's harsh.
some of them are old and more decent than your average 20+ chic.
when i was doing my m.sc, there was this 26 yr old babe who has never been with a man. we were course mates and she actually invited me over so she can see what an adult male g[i]e[/i]nitals look like. seriously, these babes are too busy with books to play around with men.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by tpia5: 1:50am On Aug 31, 2011
chei.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by sexsinners(m): 1:51am On Aug 31, 2011
who cares
theres nothing wrong with living the single life,adopt a child if your lonely, that will stop you from thinking of a husband.

i hope  my advice helped you.

just live your life for yourself not anyone else. wink

btw there are a variety of beautiful children you can adopt, and there many suffering kids tht need a parent.

obviously your type of man doesn't exist so give up.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2011
If she's never been in a relationship?why are you abusing her?nonsenseeeee!!!

I mean only YOU can help urself i guess, i meannn it get as it be oooo
lipsrsealed
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by 195(f): 1:55am On Aug 31, 2011
maybe this OP is pweety4me after all embarassed embarassed
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 1:56am On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

that's harsh.
some of them are old and more decent than your average 20+ chic.
when i was doing my m.sc, there was this 26 yr old babe who has never been with a man. we were course mates and she actually invited me over so she can see what an adult male g[i]e[/i]nitals look like. seriously, these babes are too busy with books to play around with men.
Yes, there are some exceptions, but It seems I tend to see a lot of mature Nigerian ladies overseas who are singletons these days. Most have been resigned to their fate, and the worst thing is that they now use feminism to justify their spinsterhood.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On Aug 31, 2011
190_@:

maybe this OP is pweety4me after all embarassed embarassed

Unfortunatly i am not that smart!! cheesy
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2011
OP probably belong to the class of women who were chasing married men when they were younger and now they are old and have no mate they are crying faol grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

Yes, there are some exceptions, but It seems I tend to see a lot of mature Nigerian ladies overseas who are singletons these days. Most have been resigned to their fate, and the worst thing is that they now use feminism to justify their spinsterhood.

you are 100% correct!
well, what they do is akin to what deportees/people who were refused visas do: "nigeria is better than america/united kingdom".
"there's no place like home" grin

190_@:

maybe this OP is pweety4me after all  embarassed embarassed

if pweety4me writes coherently like the original poster, i would eat my hat. grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 2:04am On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

So what r they meant to do?settle for anything?

What are you saying?every man for themself, everyone has their own mission especially when it isn't their country, see how many of dem international 9ja students. . .pot bellied agbaya Nigeria Men with many wifes, children and concubines like that criteria of endowed responsible men, NIGERIAN MEN living in the UK oreven anywhere  lipsrsealed is very very rareeee to find. . . .there is always a BUT i tell you.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2011
@Coogshitz your mad, go drink poison.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by claremont(m): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

So what r they meant to do?settle for anything?

What are you saying?every man for themself, everyone has their own mission especially when it isn't their country, see how many of dem international 9ja students. . .pot bellied agbaya Nigeria Men with many wifes, children and concubines like that criteria of endowed responsible men, NIGERIAN MEN living in the UK or even anywhere lipsrsealed is very very rareeee to find. . . .there is always a BUT i tell you.

Coogar fits this description perfectly, but unfortunately, the OP has no pics to wet his insatiable appetite for anything in skirt. If and only if the OP can put up her pics, I am sure Coogar can capture her like a cougar does to a gazelle! grin cheesy
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by tpia5: 2:20am On Aug 31, 2011
the poster should go to nigeria, or open a thread in dating section.

cast your net on the waters.

but if no man is proposing at all, that's worrying and indicates something might be wrong with your attitude, just saying.

you can also adopt a child.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Russialane(m): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2011
something aint right here i smell fowl play shocked
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by coogar: 2:26am On Aug 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

@Coogshitz your mad, go drink poison.

don't insult me, abeg. . . . .i am a complete gentleman. i don't have the energy to fight.
i only told 190 not to exaggerate your mental capacity. . . .
and you agreed here by saying. . ,
Pweety4me:

Unfortunatly i am not that smart!! cheesy
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 31, 2011
^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by dayokanu(m): 2:33am On Aug 31, 2011
Op,

You mean for 18yrs you havent had your kongo shined? yeeh enough cobwebs for that side
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Aug 31, 2011
I am not that smart.

Do you really want to know what it means?even tho it was a private joke!

It means i know better than to live 40 whole years of my life without finding a companion, r u satisfied now?

By d way i am only 14+ so yu might want to start talking to me with some respect.
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Pweety4me(f): 2:35am On Aug 31, 2011
I despise your guts coogshitzz
Re: 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate by Excelboi(m): 2:35am On Aug 31, 2011
Maybe the OP sef na old time Nl member wey dey ashame to open up using her real iD. She may have commented here as well, who know, this is an anonymous forum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74