Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? (9551 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by laadij: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2011
one of my bossom friend is celebrating his birthday, so am very happy.

therefore the first person to reply gets a MTN free browsing cheat for opera mini.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Tinaz: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2011
I am the big fan of the show Glee. That is my all time favorite show to watch and enjoy.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
vanguard documentaries (current tv).

&&

morgan freemans: journey through the wormhole.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
w
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Andrew3(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
Yogi bear angry angry angry angry
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by llbhuds: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
afv
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
cheaters!!!!!!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
z
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by moremi2008(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
There was one program on NTA back in the late eighties called Willie-Willie. Most interesting show EVER!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mad men, Most Shocking, Modern Family, The Office, 30's Rock, the Simpsons, Southpark, The Cleveland Show, Family guy  (just to name a few)
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by mikron(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
forensic & bikers build off (on discovery channel)
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by lynkyinka(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
no-one here's seen" how I met you mother"? , more like crack ya ribs
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by marghie: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
edge of paradise and doctors quarters.both done by mnet
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by BABE3: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
Modern Family. The office. Family Guy. Project Runway. Jersey Shore. Basketball wives. ANTM. and many more.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by iice(f): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
Too much jare.
But i will say top shows go to HBO cool Simply the best!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by chioma134: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
Programs I actually look forward to watching:So you think u can dance,Project Runway,Dancing with the stars,Supermoms.
Programs I watch when I happen to stumble into them: The Mentalist,Haven,Project Fame, Parenthood,Clinic matters
Programs u can never catch me watching:Jerry Springer show
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by BabaEleko(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
Jersey shore all the way and Jerseylicious.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by sadyeek(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
Shown:

Actually i'm a huge fan of Reality Shows and Jersey shore is mine favorite Reality show which i never missed. Now it's season 4 is running and i am watching all episodes online. It is world popular reality show.

you said it all.
guy which site do you watch/download it??

i am a huge fan of reality tv, i like most of the reality shows.,.,
i dont know if [size=16pt]ENTOURAGE[/size]  can be classified as reality but its nice too.
Sitcoms too are one of my fav, [size=16pt]FRIENDS[/size] and [size=16pt]FRASIER[/size].
those classics are funnier than the ones we have now,[size=16pt] seinfeld, king of queens, everybody loves raymond, mad about you[/size] et al. i miss these shows.

but [size=22pt]LOST[/size] took the cake for me. it was in a league of its own, i still havent seen a show that beats it for me. i wish it never ended.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by LadyWinona: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
4400, project runway, food network chopped and cake competitions, top chef, monk, jara, law and order, how do i look
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by joanana(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
These series are da best

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, THE BIG B-A-N-G  THEORY, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, GREY'S ANATOMY, HOUSE, SUPERNATURAL, CHUCK, THE MENTALIST, ONE TREE HILL, DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES, , GHOST WHISPERER,

TO MENTION A FEW
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
tinsel
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
@Joanana, You're right on point withe The Big Bang Theory!!! The only sitcom dat has impressed me more than that is the all time classic, FRIENDS!
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Joy2Dwise: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
"EDGE OF PARADISE" Dunno why they stopped showing it on our national telly.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hmm most interesting go hard o,I've seen a lot of interesting ones but I'll name a few.
One three hill
Super story
Touched by an angel(I was still in primary school)
Desperate housewives
How I met your mother
Fuji house of commotion
Papa ajasco
Masquerade
Martin etc
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by sartorius(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
skins
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
super story smiley
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by mavtrevor(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
then you must see "How i met your mother"
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by dapachez: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
moremi2008:

There was one program on NTA back in the late eighties called Willie-Willie. Most interesting show EVER! That program was on NTA portharcourt,damn it gives me the creeps,i shiver right now. Imagine that willie willie ghost appears n disappears taking out the bad guys. The name of the program is HOT CASH. The stunts no get senior even in these days of technological advancement
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Gbenge77(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
Room raiders.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2011
haha i love cheaters, i like seing bad people caught red handed.

some of my most favourite shows are;
1. Mythbusters (discovery channel, i learned so much from that show)
2.American Choppers
3. Entourage (my top favourite series. and Johny Drama, that guy is my man)
4. Modern Marvels (history channel)
5. Ian Wright out of bounds ( travel ch.)
6. 19 kids and counting. (the Duggars). that guy has some REALLY beautiful daughters. damn. i want to marry one of them.
7. the shaytards (youtube)

and so many more shows. i know, i am a t.v freak. anyway no hating, but Glee is kinda gay.
Re: What is the most interesting TV program you have ever watched? by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
Labe Orun grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Important Questions For Nollywood / What Is The Direct Path To Follow Trying To Join Nollywood? / 800,000 Youths Trained In Film Production In Katsina State - NFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.