Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story (1793 Views)

True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / They told me I am Cute(pics) / Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by born2boink(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
They blames men for prostitution
Since spending my past years in club,bars,drinking and living with no future, I have had encountered with different girls in which some told me about their past experience and what led them into clubbing-two that torch me most

[b]Princes-[/b]one of the girl I met in club 3 yrs ago,she narrated unforgettable story and the reason why she joined clubbing prostitution, she told me she was living with uncle in Ketu and they have been living for many years, she was at her 21 when a friend called her to accompany her to a guy she met but she haven't been to her place before and need her to accompany her for security reason,new boyfriend place on  the address which she text-ed to her friend,One getting there, it was in Ikoyi area;the girl narrated the sad story that when they saw the guy, he was alone  open the gate and they both went in and sat at the sitting, she was more relieved when her and her friend thought he was the one alone(tears drop),sudden 6 guys came out of the room and they both collaborate to violation both of them,she said that was the worst of her life and her friend,(she almost fainted she said),they could not cope but reported to the police,she said police was lucky to arrest them all and only to found out that those guys were released 3 days later, since then,she believed guy are unfair and she could not even keep relationship and even as she had boyfriend then, she still in clubbing and prostitution

2.Yinka,  Another girl I met sometimes ago in the club narrated her story, she was a Yoruba girl and that made me like her more, she was into clubbing and prostituting, there was a day we were drinking when I asked her what led her into this and she narrated hers too, she told me there was a guy he was dating since she was age 18 years old, they both knew each other parent, they grown and spent good 9 yrs of relationship; she realized the guy has change since he stop calling her and she will be the ones to calls,notice the change and decide to talk to him someday,the girl after many quiet tell her what was in his mind,to cute story short, the Guy said she cannot continue the relationship cause she was growing fat"the girl said AY.the real guy name(AYO) you cannot be serious, the guy said he was serious;she went to the guy parents to complaint and all effort by the guys parents to get the guy back into relationship almost turn to disagreement between the guy with her parents too,she said the guy parents almost try to accommodate the girl in their house for a weekend and due to the guy knowing this, he did not come back home for a week, she almost got mad, started moving with bad girls,drinking alcohol and clubbing,
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by dammytex: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
both excuses are rubbish especially the 2nd one.

By the way, did they narrate their stories before or after they offered their services?
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
*hisses* there's nothing new about these
stories,I personally don't find them challenging enough to make one venture into prostitution, very silly excuses I must say!

P.S - For the first time I'm reading a long post from you and I'm kinda dissapointed, tot u could type better dan ds piece you have up here.
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by whyMMM: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
story story story  angry
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by pendo89(f): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2011
Every prostitute has a 'sad story' to tell. If only all of them were true.You are amazed cz u heard her the first time but she tells this to all the guys.
lets say its true. They chose prostititution as remedy. But what do the rest of the gals who go through similar or worse do ?
They learn from mistakes and make wise choices.
its all about choices.
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
SAD STORY? HELL NOOOOO! DUMB STORY! It's called CHOICE! Are they the first to be HEART BROKEN? Would they be the last? Why are all HEART BROKEN LADIES NOT turning to CLUBBING & PRO[b]S[/b]TITUTION for solace?

They are into PRO[b]S[/b]TITUTION because there are FOOLISH men ever willing & ready to PATRONIZE & PAY for their SERVICES, and being the LAZY girls that they are, all they need do is lie down, spread their legs, and they are RICH! QUICK MONEY!<<<<<<DUMB! undecided  Why haven't they QUIT the CLUBBING & PRO[b]S[/b]TITUTION after making some money, and go find something else doing?<<<<<<<< LAZY ARSES! They CHOSE to do SO! Why they did not COMMIT SUICIDE beats the S[b]H[/b]IT outta me! undecided
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
i
sexkillz:

[color=#000099]SAD STORY? HELL NOOOOO! [b]DUMB STORY!
It's called CHOICE! Are they the first to be HEART BROKEN? Would they be the last? Why are all HEART BROKEN LADIES NOT turning to CLUBBING & PRO[b]S[/b]TITUTION for solace?

They are into PRO[b]S[/b]TITUTION because there are FOOLISH men ever willing & ready to PATRONIZE & PAY for their SERVICES, and being the LAZY girls that they are, all they need do is lie down, spread their legs, and they are RICH! QUICK MONEY!<<<<<<DUMB! undecided  Why haven't they QUIT the CLUBBING & PRO[b]S[/b]TITUTION after making some money, and go find something else doing?<<<<<<<< LAZY ARSES! They CHOSE to do SO! Why they did not COMMIT SUICIDE beats the S[b]H[/b]IT outta me! undecided
i couldn't have said it any better![/b][/color]
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
People always judging the HOES but never the CUSTOMERS that are paying these hoes. 

Hoes can't ho themselves.   undecided
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by MrCork17: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

People always judging the HOES but never the CUSTOMERS that are paying these hoes. 

Mrs.Chima <<<<<<Dracula is finally awake grin grin grin grin
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by born2boink(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What are you talking about, I am ex-customer and was proud and even still proud to have had enough experience, 8 out of every 10 guys are into this,

the truth, most of the these people have boyfriend they relax with in the afternoon and ended in night club when their mumu guy friend is sleeping, they don't date guys who are brave and move around, they date those who are quiet and try to found out if they don't move around,

some have unluckily met their boyfriend there, enough drama for outing
Re: They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story by MrsChima(f): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
born2fuck:

What are you talking about, I am ex-customer and was proud and even still proud to have had enough experience, 8 out of every 10 guys are into this,

the truth, most of the these people have boyfriend they relax with in the afternoon and ended in night club when their mumu guy friend is sleeping, they don't date guys who are brave and move around, they date those who are quiet and try to found out if they don't move around,

some have unluckily met their boyfriend there, enough drama for outing

Was I talking to you mofo?

(1) (Reply)

Does Morality Play A Part In Your Relationship(s)? / What Do You Make Of This Story? / mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.