Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! (12595 Views)

Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / Living In Lagos, Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Rgp92: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
all4naija:

Why is Libya not the most livable city in Africa or the world? As Gaddafi followers laid claim to here!. I thought Libyan cities are the best in Africa! M.o.r.o.n.s!  

Learn to read mate! undecided "The “Arab Spring” has hurt livability ratings of cities in the Middle East and North Africa, with Tripoli – which has unraveled into street fighting in recent weeks – ranking among the worst cities for the first time (the survey was done in July, before the rebel assault)."
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by velo10: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
all4naija:

Why is Libya not the most livable city in Africa or the world? As Gaddafi followers laid claim to here!. I thought Libyan cities are the best in Africa! M.o.r.o.n.s!  

You're the mor0n . You didn't even read the first post completely before making your claims. People I know who have been to Tripoli describe it as even more beautiful than European cities. Check out pictures for yourself

[quote}
The “Arab Spring” has hurt livability ratings of cities in the Middle East and North Africa, with Tripoli – which has unraveled into street fighting in recent weeks – ranking among the worst cities for the first time (the survey was done in July, before the rebel assault).[quote][/quote]
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by member479760: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
fukc in darkess
+ pregnant in darkness
+ born in darkness
+ grow up in darkness
+ die in darkness
= hell!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Cleanman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
Why cant cnn just shut d f.uck up and read the news!, shey daylight murder no happen 4 US?.abegi make we hear word jare, mschew!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by NoQualms1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
Toaskarity:

grin grin u bad!
even naija as a whole;remember sexiest accent lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha, sexiest accent to badt gan cheesy
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by NoQualms1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
Toaskarity:

grin grin u bad!
even naija as a whole;remember sexiest accent lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha, sexiest accent to badt gan cheesy
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
velo10:

You're the mor0n . You didn't even read the first post completely before making your claims. People I know who have been to Tripoli describe it as even more beautiful than European cities. Check out pictures for yourself

The “Arab Spring” has hurt livability ratings of cities in the Middle East and North Africa, with Tripoli – which has unraveled into street fighting in recent weeks – ranking among the worst cities for the first time (the survey was done in July, before the rebel assault).

Shut up! I have Korean friends who have worked in Libya my dear! It sucks, they said!

You are the slowpoke!I thought it is better than all  European cities and that's the reason they are jealous of Libya?. Foolish heads!

Go and hide in your cave. I don't even bother to read anything about Gaddafi any more because of useless people like your who side with a tyrant!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
a fool that is bent on his folly is worst than a bear robbed of its cub,
all4naija, i sincerely pity ur situation,your faculties are for deco only,
i blame the person that brought a retard like you into this world.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^
I sorry for your father and all your family!
Your family is wasted Naugthy-person! And, I sorry for your family! Foolish black monkeys that will never learn!

This war proves that nobody gives a damn about your stupidity
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Your family is wasted Naugthy-person! And, I sorry for your family! Foolish black monkeys that will never learn!

you manufactured without a brain-box,thats why ur parents should be held responsible.
you are a waste of space on our planet,pls do us a favour by dropping dead.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^

your forefathers are already in hell with the zombies,so you can join them there.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^
Cry baby! It hurts!Touche! Foolish head! Your posterity is all going to follow same stupid steps. You need to change, fool!

You are displaying your family will left for you here, that is, stupidity!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Cry baby! It hurts!Touche! Foolish head! Your posterity is all going to follow same silly steps. You need to change, fool!

You are displaying your family will left for you here, that is, stupidity!

zombie your forefathers are beckoning,hurry up jack cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2011
afam4eva:

How come they never include Abuja in any of these rankings. Just another way to bring Nigeria down.

Because Lagos is far more important than Abuja will ever be. Lagos has the largest population, its where the Nigerian economy is based and is the cultural centre of the country. Abuja on the other hand, is just a useless government town. Its only purpose is to house the senior government parasites and to insulate them from real Naija and real Nigerians.

Nuke Abuja, and the the rest of the country instantly becomes better and more prosperous. Nuke Lagos, and Nigeria dies.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2011
hbrednic:

zombie your forefathers are beckoning,hurry up jack cheesy cheesy
You know what!? Go and hide in that cave meant for you and your family! Let Libyans live their freedom to their generations yet unborn! slowpoke!

Keep enslaving yourself and family in this 21 century! Foolish head that will never learn!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2011
Norway
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by sam79(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2011
Best City to Live n --- Warri!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

You know what!? Go and hide in that cave meant for you and your family! Let Libyans live their freedom to their generations yet unborn! slowpoke!

Keep enslaving yourself and family in this 21 century! Foolish head that will never learn!
factory defect like you should be caged in the zoo for your own safety.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^
Caged in Zoo!You said that because that is the only thing you understand, to enslave others! We will get rid of people like you in this present generation. We're in 21 century and your agenda will never worked! slowpoke!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
[b]Caged in Zoo![/b]You said that because that is the only thing you understand, to enslave others! We will get rid of people like you in this present generation. We're in 21 century and your agenda will never worked! slowpoke!
yes, you and folks like you ( mentaly derainged) should be caged for your own safety.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^
Look at who is claiming sanity! Caged in zoo! And, you repeated it - you are really insecure about your future man!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by dabrake(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2011
I wil only agree if they rank lagos wyt cities of almost d same land mass and population of lagos. Vewi stupeed statistical hypothesis. Is it dat those fools dnt knw wad a gud estimator is or that they take delight in painting us black?
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by hbrednic: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Look at who is claiming sanity! Caged in zoo! And, you repeated it - you are really insecure about your future man!
and whats your own future? using explosive belts on ur waist to kill as many as possible?
NO,we will not give i-diots a chance any longer, thats why you should be caged.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^
Grow up dude! This will be my last reply to any of your stupid posts!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Sike(m): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2011
sam79:

Best City to Live n --- Warri!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by Litmus: 2:18am On Sep 01, 2011
Tripoli Libya may be a more liveable place than Lagos, Nigeria but  Tripoli, Libya seems populated by black Ghanians from Accra, Ghana grin grin

Actually, why is it that time after time on TV news  and news papers reporting on the aftermath of the crisis in Libya on black Africans, Ghanians and people from Niger republic are often mentioned as targets  but posters here on Nairaland keep trying to make it look as if it is Nigerians being killed?

seems as if Ghana has become Nigerian responsibility.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by moneygenee: 3:57am On Sep 01, 2011
you can get the comprehensive details of the happiest people on planet here , you can also join them

visit : www.sgsplc..com
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by paraphase(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2011
Somebody tell me why South African cities are not on the list. South african cities still have the the worst records in Africa if not the world. When you are looking at rape of women,children,even men shocked  and highest crime record in the whole of African continent and lots of other horrible stuffs like highest population of HIV\AIDS infected etc then you should talk about South Africa.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by lagcity(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2011
kai, western ppl and their propaganda. Tehran is an amazing city and it is down the list. Washington DC should be at the bottom of this list. Anytime i go to NE and SE dc, it is like i am in Ajegunle. The only difference is that you don't have to fear dope heads and stray bullets in Ajegunle.
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by TenKobo1: 5:47am On Sep 01, 2011
Paraphase you talk about South African cities with such assurance because they have a functioning state that keeps data of everything that goes on within the four walls of the nation. Let Naija keep a well tabulated data of accidents, armed robbery, witch craft, murder, official looting, HIV AIDS, kidnapping, poisoning, malaria, tuberclosis, STDs, Fire outbreaks and every other thing a functioning nation keeps record of and see if Lagos and the entire Nigeria state will not be at pars with Mogadishu. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by OmichaelO: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2011
WTF!! As long as live,survive n get ma basic needs here in lagos, it ain't worse for moi, screw the list, angry
Re: Lagos Is The World's 5th Most Unliveable City! by ELEOVIE(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2011
What are the basic needs if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa / Traffic Advice For Road Users / Uk Settlement Visa Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.