Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect (7348 Views)

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Priscila(f): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2006
Emeka Enyiochia is good but I hate him every time he features as a thug especially with a Mervin on his head but you know what? I like him especially in that Peacemaker of a movie. So handsome and how I wish too see him acting in suits and as a rich man. With Zack Orji he looks reserved but to be sincere I love Bob Manuel Udokwu and have been wondering why no one talks about him. Anyway anyone with his contacts I mean Bob please feel free to reply me . He is my best actor and most handsome of all actors. Someone tell me why these my prefered actors are less talked about
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by luvu567(f): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2006
I like Zach Orji, to me he's the best. Emeka is fake and I dont even know who the other guy is.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Mamawa(f): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2006
As for me i prefe Bob
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by chy(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2006
i [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Free(f): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2006
zach orji grin
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2006
Emeka Anyaoku
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by nancyekpoh(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2006
Zack Orji taken smiley smiley
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Oracle(m): 3:15am On Apr 08, 2006
Zackee is first choice
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by xdos(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2006
Yea Bob Manuel,
He comes to my office most of the time and he is friendly, He'z got sweet height though same with me, But more handsome cool
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Priscila(f): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2006
Xdos
please tell Bob Manuel am dieing to chat with him if not seeing him face to face.
Pass this message for me
His english very polished
The courage in movies i hope he is like that
I like everything in him but tell him he annoyed me in that Corner kick movie. he is above such stuff
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by ik3: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2006
As far as am concerned zack orji , i prefer the most
just check him out.

Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by sexyncool(f): 1:51am On Apr 15, 2006
Bob manuel all the way!!! his height kills grin
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Rhodalyn(f): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2006
im wit U sexncool, he sure is a good-lookin man kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by xdos(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2006
sexyncool:

Bob manuel all the way!!! his height kills grin
Priscila:

Xdos
please tell Bob Manuel am dieing to chat with him if not seeing him face to face.
Pass this message for me
His english very polished
The courage in movies i hope he is like that
I like everything in him but tell him he annoyed me in that Corner kick movie. he is above such stuff
Rhodalyn:

im wit U sexncool, he sure is a good-lookin man kiss kiss kiss kiss

lol, I showed him this when he came up the last time, He cudnt help lafing, He said he wished he had much time, so he cud reply 2 u all, Well he said I shud tell u all dat, He loves you all, Keep it real good, keep it happening,
So ChillOut
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by ciaragirl(f): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2006
zack orji
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by snazzydawn(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2006
Emeka Enyiocha?oh no! I do not like that guy in anyway.

Zach Orji-I love the way he acts,he is really real

Bob Manuel-he is IT!I just cannot get enough of him. You need to hear the way he speaks Igbo in movies,he is sooo _I cannot even find correct words for him but well,I love him
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by vidice(f): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
i love zack and bob so much tongue tongue
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by snazzydawn(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
I watched a movie in which Emeka featured,the movie is called "Love affair" and gosh,I was so pissed at him. Okay,he is acting out a script but who de hell asked him to wear that wig?!!! he looked so ridiculous.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by michy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2006
bob manuel.he is just ok.he doesnt fake his accent
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by neelsel(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
Priscilla, what's a mervin? You mentioned it being on Emeka's head. anxiously awaiting a reply.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Raymand(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2006
I love to watch Emeka Enyiocha's films, but what's with the scar on his fore head?
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Radiant(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2007
Bob. smiley
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by joyblinks(f): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2007
bob manuel all the way.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by toptho(f): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2007
Dont like zach although he is a good actor,i think out of the three the one i can stand watching his films most is Bob manuel,maybe the checkmate factor is the reason
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by mekoyo(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2007
I like the three of them but i prefer Zack Orji
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by acidrop(f): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2007
none, of the above, none of them are hot and u said in all aspects
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by robsw3: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2007
Emeka is by far the most handsome. He is very cool. Zack I find too stiff while acting and doesn't have the charisma that Emeka has. Bob though a good actor is not good looking.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Zandra1(f): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2007
Bob-Manuel, then Zach(very gentle), before Emeka.
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by busygirl(f): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2007
zack orji
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by backnbeta(f): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2007
Bob Manuel
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by trendy(f): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
wow, tough choice who do u choose embarassed
i barely like dem, i go for Zack Orji, i respect the man
Re: Between Emeka Enyiochia,bob Manuel And Zack Orji Who Do You Prefer In All Aspect by Emad(f): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2007
emeka is too contry for my liking
Zack is always too serious ( relax man life is not an egg )
and Manuel, now that's the guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. / Denrele Edun Gets Seriously Beaten Black And Blue [PICS] / Kim Kardashian, See Through Dress And No Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.