Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch (9320 Views)

New Format To Send Love Text Messages To Your Boyfriend And Grilfriend / Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. / Is It Okay Keeping In Touch With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by raziboi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
GoodFaith:

U are so cheap
Looking for easy P

me??

no ooo
just told her to kill De guy only ooo

or let's cheat on De guy
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by GoodFaith: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
raziboi:

me??

no ooo
just told her to kill De guy only ooo

or let's cheat on De guy
Hope u are not a Belgium boy looking for ppl ex
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by raziboi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
GoodFaith:

Hope u are not a Belgium boy looking for ppl ex

wat is dia in killing d obotoh

and start hitting on me
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by DonaldGenes(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mynd44:
Maybe he prefers to touch her punny with his joystick
When will MYnd be a good boy?
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by simdam500(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
op do u work at all
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Go and sneak into your ex's house as well grin
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by MrCork: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
prettyrich:
my husband and his ex still keeps in touch,but he keeps denying it.even wen i saw him sneaking into the girls house.he still denyed.

angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by BluePearls(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
when a nigga is sneaking, then he's got something to hide. Girl you need to put his ass on some leash. grin
Re: My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch by MrCork: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
prettyrich:
my husband and his ex still keeps in touch,but he keeps denying it.even wen i saw him sneaking into the girls house.he still denyed.

...are u light skin? angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria / Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.