Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Women With Locks, Braids - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women With Locks, Braids (3239 Views)

Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Locks, Braids by jacq(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2006
For the boys! If you see a woman you will like to date but she has locs will you still go out with her? Or do you prefer your woman in braids /weaves/low-cut?
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by babwilms(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2006
I love women in braids, infact thats what i always look for in women. But its a big shame i hardly see any of my black sisters here in the UK in braids instead 99.9% go for weaves. Hence my chick most have braids on most of the time. I think it brings out the natural/hidden beauty in women expecially when its done by their hair only.
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by Rhodalyn(f): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
it all depends on da lady
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by Hotstepper(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2006
I love braids beta, it fits me.check maa profile 4 dat tongue
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2006
it sure does hotstepper kiss kiss
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by eveseh(f): 8:32pm On May 07, 2006
it's nice,i like it
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by fellybabe(f): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
i love micro braids and am doing that next weekend by God's grace
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by Afribiz(f): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2009
Planning to have deadlocks on. I really love it on Dakore.
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by cokolet(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2009
i currently have locks on , been 3yrs now, need i say that it suits me die! need i say that guys loooovvee it! infact i have gotten more dates than ever , must be the earthy ,mother nature thing bout it.
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by janedoe(f): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2009
Nice,I've been natural for about 2 years and locked for 7 months
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by vanitty: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2009
I love sisterlocks, i am thinking of transistioning to that but still doing a bit of research, I have fairly long natural hair . . . . . we shall see

Re: Women With Locks, Braids by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
vanitty:

I love sisterlocks, i am thinking of transistioning to that but still doing a bit of research, I have fairly long natural hair . . . . . we shall see

Stunning. Im thinking about transitioning my hair. Im 7months post relaxer and thinking of chopping off the relaxed ends and starting over. I love braids, my brother says its old school but its 100x better than those weaves which eat up the edges embarassed embarassed
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by janedoe(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ Vanitty and Ebonyeyes,there are alot of videos on youtube that can help.
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
Thanks babes iv been watching but still abit scared to take the plunge embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by janedoe(f): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
You'll be fine,just take your time,don't rush in,do it when you're good and ready. smiley
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by africhika(f): 2:55am On Nov 16, 2009
i've had sisterlocks for 1 yr now. best hair decision i've ever made. if ur still thinking about it- do it. all the time ur wasting thinking about it is the time that ur hair could be growing very long.

well, for me. having locks in my hair weeds out 75% of guys. some LOVE it. most don't. but it's cool. my hair is like a filter. only real men pass through cool
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by bfashion(f): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
As long as she remains sexy. she may have braids but not sexy. any way any of the two.
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by AbadeG: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
i always tend to impress ladies on locks wen its time for fun cos i think they are mad on it,if i dont impress they impress me.they giv me dis instant strong feelings,cos they are hot am looking for one any time
Re: Women With Locks, Braids by truevirgo: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2009
IMO, guys who have never done so, would date a sista with locks depending on how she wears it.

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Online From Mr Price In Nigeria / Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic / Plastic Surgery? Can You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.