Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls (4091 Views)

APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Buhari Urges Inec To Conduct Free Polls ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by gfus: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
Can you give what you don't have?

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday assured the Government of Zimbabwe that Nigeria would support all efforts to ensure the conduct of peaceful, transparent and credible elections in the country.

Jonathan gave the assurance at a meeting with Zimbabwe’s Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai, who was in Abuja to solicit  Nigeria’s support for the country’s general elections in 2012. 

http://www.livenigeriapost.com/2011/08/31/nigeria-to-assist-zimbabwe-to-conduct-free-polls/
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Chyz2: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
ROFLMAO! cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
So we can have 95% votes in SE and SS Zimbabwe too?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by seanet02: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
Imao
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by sunkoye: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
Zimbabweans will from now on start tackling more than only inflation. grin
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by KnowAll(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Zimbabweans had better sharpen their maths skills, which treatment do they want from Naija, 12 2/3 of 19 States OR 99.95% votes of SS & SE , meanwhile still grasping between 45-47% of votes where d incumbent is weak.

They should just ask GEJ d one they want & I am sure he would send some of d finest magicians from Nigeria to Zimbabwe.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by gfus: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
Lol
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Blackteeth(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
This is the first time I laughed at a thread title before opening the thread to read.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by kodewrita(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
based on the assumption that the incumbent wants a fair election?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nigeria cant even hold a free election for herself . . . .
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by 4Play(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mugabe has a lot to learn from PDP. He won't be in a power sharing arrangement if he and his party had resoundingly ''trounced'' their opponents in previous elections.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by gfus: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
based on the assumption that the incumbent wants a fair election?

Nail on the head!
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by moremi2008(m): 2:34am On Sep 01, 2011
GEJ has completely lost his mind! No doubt about that after this.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 01, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 2:59am On Sep 01, 2011
Blackteeth:

This is the first time I laughed at a thread title before opening the thread to read.
Same here.
KnowAll:

Zimbabweans had better sharpen their maths skills, which treatment do they want from Naija, 12 2/3 of 19 States OR 99.95% votes of SS & SE , meanwhile still grasping between 45-47% of votes where d incumbent is weak.

They should just ask GEJ d one they want & I am sure he would send some of d finest magicians from Nigeria to Zimbabwe.

Chei. U too much. Laughter wan tear my belle. U don make me wake my neighbour with laughter o.

sunkoye:

Zimbabweans will from now on start tackling more than only inflation. grin

Hehehe!
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2011
^^Ileke, what a coincidence?
You are the one the system was telling me had posted a new reply while typing.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 01, 2011
^ lol
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:09am On Sep 01, 2011
^Dont u sleep?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 01, 2011
Ni aago melo?
Mo n se nkan lowo sha.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 3:11am On Sep 01, 2011
What!!!!! YOU are having a laugh!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:12am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ni aago melo?
Mo n se nkan lowo sha.
Ki lo n se loru?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

Ki lo n se loru?

Ti un ba so fun o, me ni lati pa o. (Ekiti-Yoruba. Mo try).
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ti un ba so fun o, me ni lati pa o. (Ekiti-Yoruba. Mo try).
Oo try. Je n so fun e lekiti "ki mo ba wi si o, ma pa o"
which means, "I Can tell u but will have to kill u afterwards"
Oo gbe ile o.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by dabrake(m): 3:26am On Sep 01, 2011
Jst lyk ajagun tryin 2 teach sneijder hw 2 score freekicks, sanni kaita teachin messi hw 2 dribble accurately, chamach teachin berbatov bal control, diaby coaching c.ronaldo on hw 2 improve on his speed or man.city boss giving arsene wenger lecture on hw 2 manage(mise) money. Laffin in korean
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:27am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke, dnt let us turn this thread into a chat room. (fellow NLs, am sowi 4 that)
To ba fe chat je ka lo messenger.
Ki se bayi sha o. Mo fe sun.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

Oo try. Je n so fun e lekiti "ki mo ba wi si o, ma pa o"
which means, "I Can tell u but will have to kill u afterwards"
Oo gbe ile o.
I did not try at all. mi dupe sha grin
The dialect sweet sha.
mi wi ki mi kan dupe lowo rin - I just want to say thank you.  grin
Yea, so. . . . i in siko? in ke sun ni?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

Ileke, dnt let us turn this thread into a chat room. (fellow NLs, am sowi 4 that)
To ba fe chat je ka lo messenger.
Ki se bayi sha o. Mo fe lo sun.

ok, no derailing.  Mii ki n lo chat room sha, never opened one.
Keep being a loyal citizen of NL. Rules are meant to be broken sha lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Ekiti1: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The dialect sweet sha.
You are from where in Ekiti? This just sounded like Moba LG.
Lo open messenger ASAP. Ki won to ma bu wa nibi o.
Ileke-IdI:

The dialect sweet sha.
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 3:40am On Sep 01, 2011
e ko raka te ya lo si MSN jare. Eyin le mo
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2011
Ekiti1:

Lo open messenger ASAP. Ki won to ma bu wa nibi o. You are from where in Ekiti? This just sounded like Moba LG.

Yea, definitely Moba. Which one are you?
Ikun/Ado/Ilupeju-Ijan Ekiti. . . . I represent all there.

Won le mu mi. I'm engaged to Seun's older brother, so technically, I'm his aunt.  wink
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 01, 2011
EKO boy:

e ko raka te ya lo si MSN jare. Eyin le mo

What is MSN? is that one of NL's slang like LDKMW?
Re: Nigeria To Assist Zimbabwe To Conduct Free Polls by EKOboy1: 3:45am On Sep 01, 2011
micro soft messenger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ahmed Of Kwara Welcomes Baby Boy From Mistress [PHOTOS] / This Very Beautiful 300L UNIABUJA Student Died In The Bomb Blast / South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.