Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,421 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! (2730 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
I hate to say this but anytime i see them, they just irritate me. They are full of craps, freeloaders, you see it among them, oshoo free, you get it from them, Imagine my guy that just came back from Japan started complain how they want recharge cards, take me to Silver bed Cinema, buy me this buy me that, were are we heading to?

Have said this before, i will never marry this Naija babes, they are full of SH***T and rubbish. I hate them, i hate them all, don't beg me, I even dey vex die.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by pwiz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
he he he, Nawa ooo! Control yourself bro!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
p.wiz:

he he he, Nawa ooo! Control yourself bro!

No beg me to control myself, Them too dey disturb us, buy this buy that, Naa only them. No beg me ooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by 5stardude: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
All you need is # a life. . Broke asss
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by omega25red(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
Dude every other post you put up is about your hate for Nigerian women
life must really be hard for you being surrounded by them and all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Excelboi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
op, so whatz the next step naw!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

I hate to say this but anytime i see them, they just irritate me. They are full of craps, freeloaders, you see it among them, oshoo free, you get it from them, Imagine my guy that just came back from Japan started complain how they want recharge cards, take me to Silver bed Cinema, buy me this buy me that, were are we heading to?

Have said this before, i will never marry this Naija babes, they are full of SH***T and rubbish. I hate them, i hate them all, don't beg me, I even dey vex die.
Why not take a cue from Eddie Murphys movie "Coming to America"

Dont go around displaying wealth/affluence/prospects. Hide the flashy ride, handset,clothes and shoes for a while.

Just pretend that you are really struggling, approach the same babes and check out their response.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by tellwisdom: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
[size=23pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=23pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/size]

Don't worry, when you meet one wey go nearly kill you because of your money, you go sabi wetin i dey talk.

quid:

Why not take a cue from Eddie Murphys movie "Coming to America"

Dont go around displaying wealth/affluence/prospects. Hide the flashy ride, handset,clothes and shoes for a while.

Just pretend that you are really struggling, approach the same babes and check out their response.

I don't need to try that, i think Coming to Japan will do, grin grin grin

Excelboi:

op, so whatz the next step naw!

The next step is i will never marry them, I hate them all , i hate dem with passion, Don't beg me, angry angry angry

omega25red:

Dude every other post you put up is about your hate for Nigerian women
life must really be hard for you being surrounded by them and all.

I need to preach the Gospel about this Nigerian Babe's, They must hear our word, we are tired of them.

5stardude:

All you need is # a life. . Broke asss

hmmmm, Your own go still come.

Make anybody no beg me oooo, i no fit marry them, they are all freeloaders. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Goldieluks: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
Kmt!!!!
just cause your gf is a beggar,doesn't mean it is all ''Nigerian girls''
GET A GRIP!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
Goldieluks:

Kmt!!!!
just cause your gf is a beggar,doesn't mean it is all ''Nigerian girls''
GET A GRIP!

I know you, Why are you begging me to stop it, I will never stop my Preaching, Mobo444 may not be around but i will continue to carry the Lord mission on Woman Freeloaders to stop this Rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
lol. i tire!

[size=38pt]kai![/size]

nigerian babes don suffer! this no be small matta! grin lol.

poster you are sooo wrong for this! lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol. i tire!

[size=38pt]kai![/size]

nigerian babes don suffer! this no be small matta! grin lol.

poster you are sooo wrong for this! lol.

I am fully right, our london and yankee brothers no longer want to marry because they are tired of them, What on earth are we men in Nigerian going to do to eradicate this rubbish, They are full of shit, Don't beg me to stop, I dey para no be small.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
POSTER'S philosophy: lord's mission = 'bashing naija women.'

[SIZE=38PT][COLOR=INDIGO]D.O.A[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

POSTER'S philosophy: lord's mission = 'bashing naija women.'

[SIZE=38PT][COLOR=INDIGO]D.O.A[/COLOR][/SIZE]

YES OOOO
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Goldieluks: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

I know you, Why are you begging me to stop it, I will never stop my Preaching, Mobo444 may not be around but i will continue to carry the Lord mission on Woman Freeloaders to stop this Rubbish.

You might wanna start by warning your gf to stop begging you,brokee.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
Goldieluks:

You might wanna start by warning your gf to stop begging you,brokee.

hmmmmmm, I don't want to talk to any of you, Leave me alone.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Roland17(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
I always advice people never to generalize issues when discussing on a public forum, if u and ur friend have been unfortunate to meet the fun and money conscious ones, its not because there are no decent girls who love truly and not for money or other benefits attached.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
Roland17:

I always advice people never to generalize issues when discussing on a public forum, if u and your friend have been unfortunate to meet the fun and money conscious ones, its not because there are no decent girls who love truly and not for money or other benefits attached.

Abeg, don't tell me what is not, i am here to preach my gospel, so don't stop me, Don't beg me, i will never hear you, i hate them all and i will continue to do,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Goldieluks: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

hmmmmmm, I don't want to talk to any of you, Leave me alone.

Lmao,she must have sucked your pocket dry,
awww,next time cut your boxers according to your bend down boutique ,brokee.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
Leave me alone.

<<< dies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by claremont(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
Guy, tell us wetin dem do you so dat we can learn from the experience.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao,she must have sucked your pocket dry,
awww,next time cut your boxers according to your bend down boutique ,brokee.
 tongue

hmmm, i can't blame you!!! You are one of them, Don't talk to me, I hate you all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
claremont:

Guy, tell us wetin dem do you so dat we can learn from the experience.

Bro, Read my post.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Roland17(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

Abeg, don't tell me what is not, i am here to preach my gospel, so don't stop me, Don't beg me, i will never hear you, i hate them all and i will continue to do,
No wonder they have been sucking u dry and would not stop,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by dealordea(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
Roland17:

No wonder they have been sucking u dry and would not stop,

Bro No vex Me this night again, I don tell you, i hate them all, i will never marry them, I hate them, Fina.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2011
Do you know that the more you hate, the more you love? You love them for real. Don't lie. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Mcleo007(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2011
Muah muah grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
All these broke people sef
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Hoodrat(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Dem don do my guy, well is time to reveal your true pic to let people know why you have been unfortunate with the most gifted girls on the planet(Naija chick).
Wash me as i pull the rabit out of hat.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Hoodrat(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Dont believe the Op here is his real pic.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! by Talking(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2011

Who go beg you? If you dey vex, go hug transformer or better still, go jump inside well. Leave the naija babes for us. We like dem abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? / Help Me Out / But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.