Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: (11225 Views)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship / Inter-racial/inter-ethnic Marriage Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by VIKLEX(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
@OP: For your sake I hope he is the real deal. It just seems odd to me that in most interracial relationships the woman is always better off financially, a citizen of a choice country and in most cases older than the man. Just be careful, don't be hasty in doling out your cash to him until you are sure he's for real, and I guess you have your instinct to depend on for that. You are in a vulnerable position and can be taken advantage of, so tread carefully. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by moremi2008(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
I see another disaster waiting to happen. The poor woman is rejoicing that she has found true love and little does she know the depths of a man's heart can conceal horrible lies and deception. So he is in Mexico. What exactly is he doing there? Stuck there while trying to sneak across the US border? Has he asked you for money to help pay the "coyotes" to sneak him across the border? Of course, he can't come visit you in Canada because he won't be able to get a visa! No Canadian consular officer is daft enough to give an illegal immigrant a visa.

If you love yourself, please step back a moment from this crazy situation (or at least ask him to visit you in Canada first and then take it from there). I am pretty sure the guy has several other back-up "mugus" if you don't fall into his trap.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nice format, Nigerian Engineer in Mexico, oh Lord, when are u going to give me my own Maga   grin
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kistehsia(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
@snakova

No I have sent no money, i have little ones i care for and that is my first priority!  Should our relationship proceed and we become an official couple then what is mine is ours and vice versa, till then i have a family i take care of and their needs are always first and foremost, his will be taken care of when he arrives and we are sure where this relationship is going, he will work hard and contribute to our family, this i am assured.  I have made it very clear i have children i am taking care of and don't need another, however i am a loving companion who will enjoy showering my attention on my Man should this come to be, and he will want for nothing.  So ours will be a combined effort physically, emotionally and financially,

kistehsia
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
You will be taking care of him anyway if he doesn't get a permit to work in Canada.  For the safety of those kids, I hope he is legit. I hate to see innocent children get caught up in some foolishness.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Dsense(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
OP.

Life goes around and advances but your brain keeps digging the floor like a pig,looking for what to eat.
Be sane and sound and sit yourself down for a consultation before even listen to some of your collegues comments  on this forum.

Why should you be the one to visit the guy?
Why can't he be the one to visit?
Your still not sure of his real identity but what he tells you, right?
You dating a Nigerian guy for God sake who you have not met in person and u still keen on being the first to visit him?
Don't u presume the guy might be into a bad biz and could easily implicate u pending your present?

Thanks to Mrs Chima she had the truth breathed out!!!!!!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by corona46(f): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
@ kistehsia

I am in an interracial relationship with an Nigerian Guy, but we both live in Germany. I am 48 and he is 2 years younger.

After I agreed to get that far, I started to get every kind of information about his country. I watched a lot of documentation and I was so surprised about the Nigerian people. It is great. I wish the the Germans would take over some of their great attitudes.
Really appreciating.

But I am also careful and I still make my cross checks (he knows that). On the other hand I have never met a guy who is that sensitive, caring, hard-working and very intelligent. I have never had a dull moment so far.

Good luck for you, but be careful smiley
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Life goes around and advances but your brain keeps digging the floor like a pig,looking for what to eat.
Be sane and sound and sit yourself down for a consultation before even listen to some of your collegues comments  on this forum.

Why should you be the one to visit the guy?
Why can't he be the one to visit?
Your still not sure of his real identity but what he tells you, right?
You dating a Nigerian guy for God sake who you have not met in person and u still keen on being the first to visit him?
Don't u presume the guy might be into a bad biz and could easily implicate u pending your present?

Thanks to Mrs Chima she had the truth breathed out!!!!!!

Oh Lawd! They will attack you Dsense! shocked shocked shocked

I wonder what they will say new. lipsrsealed

How you be suga? kiss kiss
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by claremont(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
corona46:

@ kistehsia

I am in an interracial relationship with an Nigerian Guy, but we both live in Germany. I am 48 and he is 2 years younger.

After I agreed to get that far, I started to get every kind of information about his country. I watched a lot of documentation and I was so surprised about the Nigerian people. It is great. I wish the the Germans would take over some of their great attitudes.
Really appreciating.

But I am also careful and I still make my cross checks (he knows that). On the other hand I have never met a guy who is that sensitive, caring, hard-working and very intelligent. I have never had a dull moment so far.

@OP: These are the kind of posters you should be listening to!
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
corona46:

@ kistehsia

Really appreciating.

You said the same thing most people on here have said.   Thanks for being honest and not telling her what she wants to hear but rather needs to hear unlike some chatters on here.

It is different when you guys are in the same town and you took your time to get to know him before getting into a serious relationship.  There is nothing wrong with that and you did right by taking your time and dotting all the I's.  That's something all women should do regardless of color or region.  

Thanks for being honest and telling her what she needs to hear and not what she wants to hear unlike some chatters on here.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kistehsia(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
@corona46

Thank you for sharing, very nice to hear something positive, I like to think that I have some sense , good common sense.  I have taken every precaution I could think of and have done a lot of research into His homeland.  I am doing everything I can to ensure my safety and my little ones.  I did not agree to pursue this relationship on a light note, I have taken it very seriously, I don't think color or age or anything else along these lines should stop two people who are falling in love, love comes to all sorts of people and in different forms.  I pride my self on the fact that I am not an "easy white woman", I was married for 20 years to a white man who ignored me and hid in his office behind closed doors for many years, I instead poured my heart and soul into helping infants who needed someone to depend on, only recently have I decided to let a man into my life to share and build memories with, it took a long time for me to decide this is what I wanted and I don't take it lightly.  I cannot nor can anyone else help who they fall in love with, it is either there or it isn't.  Would I have preferred I fallen in love with someone closer?  heck ya! it would have made things easier, but I didn't so I work with what I have, had I been the easy white women I would not be taking such cautious steps in making sure this works and works safely, I have had plenty of offers in my own back yard , but I am in a relationship for the long term, commitment is everything, and this is where I stand,

kistehsia
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Kasmire: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
If both of u luv each other,then go ahead of the weding
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
Kasmire:

If both of u luv each other,then go ahead of the weding

Jump to the wedding on the first meet? shocked Interesting.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh Lawd!  They will attack you Dsense!   shocked shocked shocked

I wonder what they will say new.   lipsrsealed

How you be suga?  kiss kiss

Been great Sweetie,miss u wella kiss , Let's have some intercontinental sex nau grin

The truth must be said all the time,regardless of some douchebags around concealing the clue merely bcs they re doing the same Damn and bad act, and who fcking care If Ma comment gets on em azzes?
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
D-sense:

Been great Sweetie,miss u wella kiss , Let's have some intercontinental sex nau grin

The truth must be said all the time,regardless of some douchebags around concealing the clue merely bcs they re doing the same Damn and bad act, and who fcking care If Ma comment gets on em azzes?

You need to go back to Egypt. Belly dancers are waiting on you. lipsrsealed
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Akan(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
kistehsia

As an Akwa Ibomite myself i say u have chosen well. He will treat you with utmost respect and cherish the ground u walk on as we Akwa Ibomites do our women. You wont have to worry about any 419 or odu which is synonymous among other ethnic grps in naija. good luck
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kistehsia(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Akan

Please pardon me for this question, but what do you mean by 419? Thank you in advance!

kistehsia
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by dare2think: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
kistehsia:

@Akan

Please pardon me for this question, but what do you mean by 419? Thank you in advance!

kistehsia

-sighs-

419= Fraudsters
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
Akan:

kistehsia

As an Akwa Ibomite myself i say u have chosen well. He will treat you with utmost respect and cherish the ground u walk on as we Akwa Ibomites do our women. Y[b]ou wont have to worry about any 419 or odu which is synonymous among other ethnic grps in naija[/b]. good luck

Oh my goodness. shocked
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by tpia5: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
^So you thought its only the yorubas, igbos and hausas that have issues, right.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Phrankve1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
dis Mrs chima, na wa oooo, na ur type dey dey call akata woman,

Yes you are allowed to say ur mind on issues like this when it comes to a communal forum, but to me i think you should be careful of the kind of words you throw out when saying ur mind,cos some words can hurt more than a sharp knife in the chest,

@Poster just be careful,i have seen some signs that indicates he might be for real and other signs saying otherwise, all the best
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Phrankve1:

dis Mrs chima, na wa oooo, na your type dey dey call akata woman,

Yes you are allowed to say your mind on issues like this when it comes to a communal forum, but to me i think you should be careful of the kind of words you throw out when saying your mind,cos some words can hurt more than a sharp knife in the chest,

@Poster just be careful,i have seen some signs that indicates he might be for real and other signs saying otherwise, all the best

Yeah I don't sugar coat just because I am an American. Like I said before don't bring your personal business online thinking everyone will tell you what you want to hear.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
tpia@:

^So you thought its only the yorubas, igbos and hausas that have issues, right.

No that's not what I was thinking. But obviously he is thinking his tribe doesn't have issues.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by kosoro: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Who is this Mrs.Chima? Don't you have any positive outlook on life? I tire for una o! I'm expecting your fierce response - plz don't disappoint smiley[/size]
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by clintwine(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
I hardly reply to posts, but most times i read a thread Mrs Chima is always there derailing threads  with her mumbo-jumbo ramblings .
Please Seun can't you just ban her IP, am very sure you would be doing her husband and Nairaland a great service

Always claiming she is an American (American visa she got through the back door) even when we know from her posts that she is a thorough bred market woman.
Sometimes I wonder where she was exported from (For the first time America really did us a great service)
Just a simple advise for you "a wise man/woman is one who keeps quiet when he/she has nothing to say"

Seun if your scared of the freedom of speech rights please create a thread where people vote for users that they need banned (The last i checked we are democratic).
And please ban the IP, there are many Cats with 9 lives on this forum.

For christ sake, we haven't even answered the Ops question.
She is not interested in you deciphering if he is a fraud or not, there are many threads she can learn that from.
she just wants to understand the culture and the way her boyfriend thinks, so that they can have a peaceful/fulfilling relationship
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Phrankve1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
me i no just understand the lady abi na woman or grandma ,the whole thing tire meee,

shez everywhere trying to make posters look bad, abeg desist from this act , its to much for you mrs.chima angry
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by umechuma: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs Chima is a crackhead-weed smoking woman.After smoking she comes online to say all sort of non-sense about Nigerian Men.Banning her will be better for NL.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
umechuma:

Mrs Chima is a crackhead-weed smoking woman.After smoking she comes online to say all sort of non-sense about Nigerian Men.Banning her will be better for NL.
Phrankve1:

me i no just understand the lady abi na woman or grandma ,the whole thing tire meee,

shez everywhere trying to make posters look bad, abeg desist from this act , its to much for you mrs.chima angry

kosoro:

[size=14pt]Who is this Mrs.Chima? Don't you have any positive outlook on life? I tire for una o! I'm expecting your fierce response - plz don't disappoint smiley[/size]

Tag teaming crew is in session. Seun has a job and doesn't have time for cry boys. Follow Seun's footsteps. wink
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
clintwine:

I hardly reply to posts, but most times i read a thread Mrs Chima is always there derailing threads  with her mumbo-jumbo ramblings .
Please Seun can't you just ban her IP, am very sure you would be doing her husband and Nairaland a great service

Always claiming she is an American (American visa she got through the back door) even when we know from her posts that she is a thorough bred market woman.
Sometimes I wonder where she was exported from (For the first time America really did us a great service)
Just a simple advise for you "a wise man/woman is one who keeps quiet when he/she has nothing to say"

Seun if your scared of the freedom of speech rights please create a thread where people vote for users that they need banned (The last i checked we are democratic).
And please ban the IP, there are many Cats with 9 lives on this forum.

For christ sake, we haven't even answered the Ops question.
She is not interested in you deciphering if he is a fraud or not, there are many threads she can learn that from.
she just wants to understand the culture and the way her boyfriend thinks, so that they can have a peaceful/fulfilling relationship

I agree Seun you should ban ramblings like this one here. lipsrsealed

Is that suppose to keep me from typing?  She is not interested in you either.  See if Nollywood need a fantasy writer.
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2011
Phrankve1:

shez everywhere trying to make posters look bad, abeg desist from this act , its to much for you mrs.chima  angry

She said she talks to the guy in Mexico all the time but she still asking strangers questions about HIS CULTURE.  Strange no?  Plus she been married before shouldn't she know what and what not to do? undecided

By the way, how can you make someone online look bad?   undecided undecided undecided undecided   

Are you one of my victims?
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Thirst4Lif: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2011
Every few month these posts will pop up requesting guidance on an interracial relationship.

Regardless of what continent the man was born on he's still a human being with feelings.

My question is, why do you think your man/woman relationship is so different from any other? And if you

feel it's possibly insurmountable, and I believe you do or you wouldn't ask strangers on the internet

for advice, why get involved?
Re: New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: by Lax75(m): 12:32am On Sep 02, 2011
Geeez! You guys are still on this? Time to dodge the bullets again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home / Which Is Yours?{Graphic Pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.