Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What's Next After Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's Next After Ramadan? (1901 Views)

Things To Do During And After Ramadan / Fasting Six Days Of Shawwal After Ramadan: 'like Fasting The Entire Year'? / What Next After Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Next After Ramadan? by 1LIFE: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
My dear Muslim brothers and sisters,we have totally strived our souls,wealth,time and knowledge during the past month of Ramadan.please let us maintain this glorious opportunity as we cant  assure ourselves of seeing a blessed one like this again in our life time.I supplicate the Almighty to enable  us witness more of it.AMEEN.

Allah the almighty said"O ye  who believe, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds."(Q47:33).

With this word of advice,am asking every one of us including myself;

What's next after Ramadan?

Below are few answers to the question of which i believe our critical  reflection  will add more to these,

* Fasting for 6 days in the month of  shawal.
*continuous good deeds;Giving alms to the poor.
*loving our neigbours as ourselves no matter their religion.
*observing the  Five daily solat at the appropriate time.
*observing the Night prayers(Tahajud at least 2 rakats every night).
*fasting  on Mondays &Thurdays;13,14 and 15 of every islamic month.
*Reciting the Holy Quran(at least a page every day)
*abstaining from all evil deeds;i.e lies,anger,back biting,malice,hatred,

(Allah the almighty said"O ye who  believe, fear Allah and let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow - and fear Allah . Indeed, Allah is acquainted with what you do.)Q59:19.

(And be not like those who forgot Allah , so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.)Q59:20.

May God guide,assist and lead us towards the fulfillment of his righteous desires.

Oh Allah! let us know the truth and enrich us towards sticking to it.Also let us know the otherwise so that we can abstain from it.May Allah accept these as an act of worship from me and make it a proof for me and not against me on the day of reckoning .Ameen.
Re: What's Next After Ramadan? by tpia5: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
ramadan ends aug 18 this year.
Re: What's Next After Ramadan? by italo: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
Action speaks louder than words.

When I watch the news after Ramadan, what will hear and see?

After Ramadan, will I be able to go to mass on Sunday morning?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: What's Next After Ramadan? by maclatunji: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2012
tpia@:
ramadan ends aug 18 this year.

You cannot confirm that yet.
Re: What's Next After Ramadan? by jamil2(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Akhy Jazakallah Khairan for the admonish may Allah strengh us always to base our day to day activities upon islamic teaching ameen.

(1) (Reply)

Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com / On Yakowa's Death Celebration!!! / Al-isti'adha: Seeking Protection From Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.