Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? (1457 Views)

Ladies And Gents, What Should Be Your Attitude To Your Ex's Children / Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? / For The Gents: What Sexxxxy Female Body Part Attracts You Most??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by White007(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
U slept on the same bed with ur spouse and in the dream, you saw her chasing you with machete while ur running for ur dear life, u suddenly wake up find her looking at u and the next thing she ask u, “for ur mind, u sabi run Abi”. What will u do?
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by jellyloveb(f): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
LoL LoL LoL LoL!! @White007 you will not kill sombori! Mhen the physical and spiritual race no go get part two!
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
Lwtmb oooooooooooo
smby help
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by r231(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
my wife sent me dis same msg on bb

and i still don have an answer grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by claremont(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2011
This is a mega-riddle. It's a good thing some of us don't believe in such ridiculous things.
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Pweety4me(f): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2011
Shout "Holy Ghost Fire!!!" cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by freecocoa(f): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2011
I'll pretend I don't know what he is talking about and sleepily ask him bàbÿ what do you mean?and then know what next from there.
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Andrew3(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2011
will go back to the dream and increase ma speed for ma dear life grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by nassiwa: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2011
I would tell her everything about the dream.
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mynd44: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2011
I will go back to the dream, kill here there, wake up and tell her "you think you are strong abi"
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Goldieluks: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2011
I'd just quit whatever ish we have going on.
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Frazy(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2011
Prostrate and start begging for forgiveness, LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
weakling
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by tyson55(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
lwkmd!
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by omega25red(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
White007:

U slept on the same bed with your spouse and in the dream, you saw her chasing you with machete while your running for your dear life, u suddenly wake up find her looking at u and the next thing she ask u, “for your mind, u sabi run Abi”. What will u do?
grin grin grin grin Holy shyt i would punch her right in her mouth and run lol
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by kokoye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
pee on myself

then sing 'Nearer my God to thee'
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
You are a damn fool Koyoke. grin grin grin grin

If it was me, I would flee like hell!
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MMM2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
i will nyash her angry

And go back 2 bed undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by kokoye(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are a damn fool Koyoke. grin grin grin grin

If it was me, I would flee like hell!

For someone who can chase you from your dream to reality, how fast can you run . .or where are you running to?

who's the fool now? tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

For someone who can chase you from your dream to reality, how fast can you run . .or where are you running to?

who's the fool now? tongue

You. Why are you pissing and singing church hymns because of a dream? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by kokoye(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Read the original post again.

How did hell did she know she was chasing him in his dream?

She gotta be from Louisiana!
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
I read the post and it is weird for her to ask that question about a dream.

Louisanna isn't the only place of voodoo. tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by kokoye(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^

Trudat.

Where Mr. Chima is from tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrsChima(f): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Trudat.

Where Mr. Chima is from   tongue     tongue     tongue     tongue     tongue

The little town he is from don't even have a McDonald's!  I heard in Lagos juju practicing is prevalent amongst Yorubas. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by kokoye(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
juju is different from voodoo tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrsChima(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Where do you think voodoo derived from? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by kokoye(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
Louisiana grin
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2011
Nope. Try again.
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mynd44: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2011
M M M:

i will nyash her angry

And go back 2 bed undecided

There is always this option
Re: Ladies And Gents. What Will You Do In This Situation? by DBestDoc(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Topic
LMAO
una no go kill me for Nairaland
I'll just take to my heels immediately he ask dat question

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Guys I Like Turn Out To Be Gay / Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? / Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.