Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) (41229 Views)

This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / This Joke Will Make You Come, Allah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
aboyaji: heeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiii! Guy, you can't imagine what your write-ups just did to my life today. Due to some factor, i didn't go anywhere today. But used those minutes to read the whole of the jokes you posted here. You really healed my wounds with that. More heat to your arm pit, and more grease to your elbows. May GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. keep it up.

Amen and thanks smiley smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
Boy found a bag of money n called one FM radio station saying; "Hello, I found a lost bag wit $100,000, an I.D n a mastercard belonging to one Mr. Ifeanyi Arato, plot 4 Park View Estate, Ikoyi.Presenter: u r such an honest boy! So, I believe u want 2 return Ŧђε̲̣̣ bag?Boy: N̶̲̥̅̊☺ o°˚˚˚ ,I dey craze? for wat? I jst want 2 dedicate a song 2 him.. play me, MY HELPER OO, MY HELPER.. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
££VICTOR££:
Boy found a bag of money n called one FM radio station saying; "Hello, I found a lost bag wit $100,000, an I.D n a mastercard belonging to one Mr. Ifeanyi Arato, plot 4 Park View Estate, Ikoyi.Presenter: u r such an honest boy! So, I believe u want 2 return Ŧђε̲̣̣ bag?Boy: N̶̲̥̅̊☺ o°˚˚˚ ,I dey craze? for wat? I jst want 2 dedicate a song 2 him.. play me, MY HELPER OO, MY HELPER.. grin

cheesy cheesy
Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°ºº
°˚throway ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberry°˚ =)) =))
˚ºinside °˚offering box ˚°º≈  º≈. =)) make
Gø̲̣̣d replace A̶̲̥̅♏ 4ε̲̣̣̣̥ wif BB Porsche cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by rhymz(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2012
MY GAWD, I have been laughing here since like crazy.....lol....vicky u re the bomb
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
rhymz: MY GAWD, I have been laughing here since like crazy.....lol....vicky u re the bomb

thanks rhymz
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by mcnepow(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy
Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°ºº
°˚throway ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberry°˚ =)) =))
˚ºinside °˚offering box ˚°º≈  º≈. =)) make
Gø̲̣̣d replace A̶̲̥̅♏ 4ε̲̣̣̣̥ wif BB Porsche cheesy cheesy

Stop to jonse, na nokia torch u go get tongue

How r u doin?
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by 175(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
u made my walai. Despite d fact dat my tipper spoil spoil anyhow today
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
mcnepow:
Stop to jonse, na nokia torch u go get tongue

How r u doin?

hahahahah Mcnepow dear am good ad u?
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by sylve11: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
££VICTOR££:
Convo between A TEACHER & A STUDENT

TEACHER: who can make a sentence wit "GO"?
STUDENT: uncle me! me!! me!!!
TEACHER: Yes you Seun! ,
STUDENT:I wan Go market.
TEACHER: wrong! correct your self now.
STUDENT: I no Go again,

grin grin Nigeria is Blessed

now this is what i call joke. grin cool

OBOY U TRY grin grin cool
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by walexydon(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2012
text conversatn btw a guy n his gf:
guy: hello babe, am at d bank nw. wil cal u wen i get home
Gal: ok...emm please can u withdraw 20k 4 me?
guy: nooo...i mean i'm at d bank of a river...lol
happy sunday peeps
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Witi(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2012
You guys have made my daycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by mcnepow(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2012
Convo between A TEACHER & A STUDENT
TEACHER: who can make a sentence wit "GO"?
STUDENT: uncle me! me!! me!!!
TEACHER: Yes you Seun! ,
STUDENT:I wan Go market.
TEACHER: wrong! correct your self now.
STUDENT: I no Go again,
Nigeria is Blessed

I laff until water comot for my eye grin

@vicky. Ur boy is loyal. . . cool
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by walexydon(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2012
In a trial, a lawyer called his first witness, an elderly grandmother, to the witness box.
He approached her and asked, "Mama Adedibu, do you
know me?" She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr Akande. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to your parents and
the town. You lie, you cheat on
your wife, and you manipulate
people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to
anything more than a two-bit
paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not
knowing what else to do, he
pointed across the room and
asked, "Mrs. Adedibu, do you know the defence lawyer?"
She again replied, "Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr Gbolahan
since he was a youngster, too.
He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a
drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with 3 different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.
The defence lawyer almost died.

The judge asked both
lawyers to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
"If either of you idiots ask her if she knows me, I'll sentence u to death by burning=))

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by jossy1luv(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2012
Wow dis last joke was d bomb, still laffing ♍Ɣ A*S*S off
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by dani1luv: 4:20pm On May 03, 2012
aboyaji: heeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiii! Guy, you can't imagine what your write-ups just did to my life today. Due to some factor, i didn't go anywhere today. But used those minutes to read the whole of the jokes you posted here. You really healed my wounds with that. More heat to your arm pit, and more grease to your elbows. May GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. keep it up.
Thanks, you're most welcomed
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by kelz3264: 7:51pm On May 04, 2012
guy u er awesum my ribs don finish.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by walexydon(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2012
A yoruba man, an igbo man ãήϑ a hausa man were caught by cannibals in a bush. They begged for their lives ãήϑ were given a test 2 go get 10 of a particular type of fruits. The yoruba man came back first with apples ãήϑ ωąs asked 2 swallow all without choking ãήϑ live. After †ђǝ 3rd apple, ђǝ gave up ãήϑ ωąs killed. The Igbo man came back with blackberries but laughed and choked wen ђǝ got 2 †ђǝ 9th apple ãήϑ ωąs killed. Wen ђǝ got 2 heaven, †ђǝ yoruba man asked him "y did u choke, u had blackberries" the Igbo man replied "I saw the hausa man coming with water melon".lmao

A 72 yr old man wz Makıng luv 2 a 27yr old lady when he started Shakıng badly nd d lady asked Hım "wats wrong darlyn" nd d man replıed "ı dont knw ıf am Comıng or Goıng".lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by mcnepow(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2012
walexydon: A 72 yr old man wz Makıng luv 2 a 27yr old lady when he started Shakıng badly nd d lady asked Hım "wats wrong darlyn" nd d man replıed[b] "ı dont knw ıf am Comıng or Goıng"[/b].lwkmd
Hahahahahah grin cheesy
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2012
rhymz: MY GAWD, I have been laughing here since like crazy.....lol....vicky u re the bomb

smiley smiley

jossy_1luv: Wow dis last joke was d bomb, still laffing ♍Ɣ A*S*S off

LOLZ... smiley

kelz3264: guy u er awesum my ribs don finish.

smiley
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2012
Here is Another onee :

A black guy and a white guy were sitting in the park, the white man had a pet monkey and the black man is selling bananas, the black man said 'Mr. Can u look after my bananas, i'm going to the toilet"," Yeah sure, go ahead" said the white man. When the black man came he found his bananas gone and asked "where are my bananas" the white man pointed to the monkey and said "ask ur brother", the black man chilled and sat down. Few minutes later the white man ask "can u watch my monkey i'm going to the toilet" ,"oh yes!" said the black man. When the white man came back he found his monkey dead and exclaim "what happened here?" the black replied " don't get involved pls, it's a family matter"

grin grin
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by walexydon(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2012
A girl posted an advertisement in
the paper for a
husband, saying: "I need a person
who will never
leave me, never beat me and can
satisfy me in bed."
Next day, a guy with no arms and
legs knocked at
her door.
Girl:who are you?
Guy: I want to be your husband.
Girl:you don't fit for that.
Guy:I don't have arms, so I can't
beat u. I don't have
legs, so I can't
leave you. . !
Girl: But how can you satisfy me in
bed?
Guy:How do you think I knocked
the door.
Lwkmd4h

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2012
BAPTISM NONI
After dipping Akpors three times in water Father then said to him,"You are now a new creation so your name is no longer Akpors but Paul- from now onwards, sin no more and no eating of pork".On arriving home, Akpors now Paul who loves eating Pork, dipped his pork in water three times and then said, "from now on your name na beef!!" LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2012
££VICTOR££:
BAPTISM NONI
After dipping Akpors three times in water Father then said to him,"You are now a new creation so your name is no longer Akpors but Paul- from now onwards, sin no more and no eating of pork".On arriving home, Akpors now Paul who loves eating Pork, dipped his pork in water three times and then said, "from now on your name na beef!!" LMFAO

foolish Akpors
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by Tomeseen(f): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2012
grin lovely jokes. L♥√ξ most of em
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by supernet4(f): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Akpors called his girlfriend
on
phone that he got BB for her.
She
was happy, so she told
herfriends
the good news.
She dressed up to the
Akpors' place.........
Girlfriend: Baby I love u so
so
much. Wow, so u got a BB
for me?
Wow I can't wait. Please
where is
it?
Akpors: Yes dear, u know I
love u
and I will doanything to
make u
happy. Go to the table u will
find
it....
Girlfriend: Okay dear...... Pls
love I
can't find it here. Maybe u
come
and help me.
Akpors: Baby u mean u can't
see
the BREAD and BEANS on the
table?
J
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:20am On Jul 19, 2012
Two guys raped a princess. When they were caught and taken to the king for punishment. The king ordered them to go and get as many fruits as they can to bail themselves.
The first one went and returned with 15 Mangoes, the king ordered the guards to insert the Mango into his ass so that he will feel the same pain as the raped Princess. The guy screamed and shouted throughout the insertion.
Suddenly, he began to laugh out loud, the guard asked him why he was laughing in pain.
He pointed ahead and said
"Look at my friend (Akpos), he is bringing WATER MELON." lol
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2012
A guy who was an aeroplane cleaner was cleaning the pilot's cockpit and saw a book entitled, "How to fly an aeroplane for beginners, Vol. 1 ".
He opened the first page which said; "To start the engine, press the red button". He did so and the airplane engine started.
He was pleased and opened the next page, "To set airplane moving press blue botton". He did so and the plane started moving at an amazing
speed.
He wanted to fly, he opened the 3rd page which said; "To let airplane fly, please press the green button". He did so and the plane started to fly.
He was so happy.
After 20 minutes of flying, he was satisfied and wanted to land. He opened to the 4th page.
The 4th page said, "To learn how to land a plane,
please watch out for Volume 2.

:d

1 Like

Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2012
An Isoko Man invited friends to his mother's
burial.
After lowering the coffin, they put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave. An Hausa Man asked why?.
The Isoko Man smiled and said; According to our tradition, the dead go on a long journey and need all the food items they can get.
The Hausa Man dropped N100,000 and said;
When the food finish, buy more.
The Yoruba Man dropped N50,000 and said; add this incase it is not enough.
The Igbo Man smiled and brought out his cheque book, wrote the cheque of N200,000 dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes aschange, he then said; Nwanne, withdraw when you reach there o!. It is going to be a dangerous journey. We don’t know how many robbers are out there, it is better for you to go CASHLESS.
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by khattab008: 6:28am On Aug 01, 2012
Nice joke guy though d last one was repeated
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2012
khattab008: Nice joke guy though d last one was repeated
Yeah in a diff way smiley

Thanks
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2012
Happy new month NL! I wish you all the best in the month!
Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2012
This Is An Interview Dialogue I OVERHEAD IN MY WORKING PLACE.
IT IS AN INTERVIEW BETWEEN AN OFFICER IN A DEPARTMENT AND A CANDIDATE SEEKING FOR JOB=>

Officer: What Is Your Name?.

Candidate: M P. Sir

Officer: Tell Me Properly.

Candidate: Modape Pakurumo Sir

Officer: Your Father’s Name?.

Officer: What Does That Mean?.

Candidate: Moshood Pakurumo Sir

Officer: Your Native Place

Officer: Is It Makurdi Purum?.

Candidate: No, Minna Port Sir

Officer: What Is Your Qualification?

Officersadangry) What Is It?.

Candidate: Metric Pass

Officer: so why do you need a job?.

Candidate: M P sir

Officer: meaning?.

Candidate: money problem sir

Officer: whats your personality?.

Candidate: MP sir

Officer: would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time?.

Candidate: monacrotic personality

Officer: I see no wonder. I will get back to you later. . .

Candidate: sir, how's my MP?.

Officer: and what's that again?.

Candidate: my performance

Officer: MP!

Candidate: m-e-a-n-i-n-g?.

Officer: Mental Problem.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] / See This Babalawo “fada Christmas” [PICS] / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.