Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? (6391 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / What Are The Latest Patience Ozokwor Movies? / New Nollywood Movie The New Jerusalem: Patience Ozokwor,ngozi Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by FufuKing1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
EEiiii!

Patience! That's my girl.

She kills it in almost all her movies.

Can someone tell me what the latest and greatest Patience movies are?
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2007
Present sir!!!  No one lak Mama "Gee" in Nollywood!

"Fishers of Men" was a Killer!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My all time favorite  "Love After Love" starring Patience Ozokwor and Justus Esiri! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by FufuKing1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Present sir!!! No one lak Mama "Gee" in Nollywood!

"Fishers of Men" was a Killer!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My all time favorite "Love After Love" starring Patience Ozokwor and Justus Esiri! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I haven't seen those flicks! Are they old? I'll definitely have to check them out.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by rudia(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2007
I love mama G especially when she has to take the role of a mean mother in law. Can someone tell me how I can get her latest movies. I am from Kenya. Bravo Patience, you are great!
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by cuteass1(f): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ BABEELOVE

You're right, "love after love" was a very good one from her, i enjoyed the movie too. Not to mention it was somewhat different from all these things we have around these days grin

@ rudia

First of all, welcome to nairaland girl! With that said, you can try out www.onlinenigeria.com , some movies there are old, some are new, but you'll definitely get something that you've not seen yet wink
To know movies featuring Patience, just place your mouse on the movie icon, and a list of starring will appear below. . Hapy viewing!

@ topic

The lady is just too much, the natural thingy she brings into her movies ios what makes me her nr. 1 fan of all times.

When you get to meet her in person and really know her, you'll love her the more. She's a nice and funny lady!!
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2007
Fufu King:

I haven't seen those flicks! Are they old? I'll definitely have to check them out.

I think "Love After Love" is old. You know you cannot have a "Blockburster" or good movie stores in Nigeria to keep up with the best productions. I will not be surprised if it is "out of print". "Fishers of Men" is old as in 2006. You will love them.  Love after

Love is more of Old school romance flick.  "Fishers of Men"---------Mama Gee in the ultimate mischief!!!!  You will like it.

cute-ass:

@ BABEELOVE

You're right, "love after love" was a very good one from her, i enjoyed the movie too. Not to mention it was somewhat different from all these things we have around these days grin

@ rudia

First of all, welcome to nairaland girl! With that said, you can try out www.onlinenigeria.com , some movies there are old, some are new, but you'll definitely get something that you've not seen yet wink
To know movies featuring Patience, just place your mouse on the movie icon, and a list of starring will appear below. . Hapy viewing!

@ topic

The lady is just too much, the natural thingy she brings into her movies ios what makes me her nr. 1 fan of all times.

When you get to meet her in person and really know her, you'll love her the more. She's a nice and funny lady!!

You are right!  I love that movie.  Good acting---for mature minds and not lots of juveniles running around.  The movie had a solid story line with some correct "moonlighting" musicals in it!  It was a good job by Tchidi Tchikere!
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by bigspif(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2007
Hey !!!
I dont watch Nigerian flick that much apart from the comedy genre but i sure do like Madam Patience roles from the little i have watched. I also like the commedian Okey Bakassi (Macanthony) and Sam Loco.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by rudia(f): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2007
Cute, that's cute of you, I will visit the site. Patience really makes my day. She is a great lady and would love to meet her in person. Is there anywhere we can send her our positive comments. I tell you she brings out the real mean mamas! This is actually what happens in our society!
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by acidrop(f): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2007
that lady is sooooo natural, i am into her mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by godslead(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
Theres never a dull moment when eva Patience Ozokwor is doing her thing!Luv her.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by bigspif(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2007
Abeg who has link to her biography make i know more about one of my favorites abi she get website?
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by cuteass1(f): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
rudia:

Cute, that's cute of you, I will visit the site. Patience really makes my day. She is a great lady and would love to meet her in person. Is there anywhere we can send her our positive comments. I tell you she brings out the real mean mamas! This is actually what happens in our society!

Yes oo, you really should visit the site, lotsa movies there for the nigerian/ghanian movies lovers. The admin is so kind, sometimes he even squeezes in new movies to our ddelightment, don't tell anybody oo grin

Yea, who knows, you might be lucky to see her one day. In real life she's a funny and down-to-earth lady, happens to be a family friend of ours wink
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by Raymond88(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2007
From what I heard she has no respect for her fans! She'd probably snob you if you asked to take a picture with her on the street or something.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by cuteass1(f): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2007
Raymond88:

From what I heard she has no respect for her fans! She'd probably snob you if you asked to take a picture with her on the street or something.

Thats a biiiig lie, "heard" aint good enough jare, it could as well be a false rumour . .

She's taken pictures with many fans and still counting . . and the day she went on an errand with my mum in Awka, she was very jovial and welcoming towards her screaming and excited fans

Just so you know wink One of the reasons why i'll not stop loving Genevieve until i witness her so-called "snobbish and arrogant" attitude, seeing should be believing joor!! cheesy
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by Raymond88(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
I read it in an article on the newspaper, well i guess i mustn't trust Sun newspaper news, especially from Azuh Amatus. . . undecided
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by maedan(f): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
Another Mama Gee fan checking in for duty. Loved her in that One Dollar film. She never fails to deliver. Best Lifetime Nigerian Actress.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by LaDiva1: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2009
MAMA G, G FOR GENERAL, GENERAL IN ALL THE NKWOBI AND ODEKWU JOINT IN ALL WESTERN AFRICA, I LUV U MAMA COS EACH TIME I PREVIEW UR MOVIES I LAUGH LIKE A MAD ANIMAL, LOL,
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by mohawkchic(f): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
La Diva:

MAMA G, G FOR GENERAL, GENERAL IN ALL THE NKWOBI AND ODEKWU JOINT IN ALL WESTERN AFRICA,

~I reckon all the Fans of Patience knows this Quote! grin
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by shayoor(f): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
Up mama G,G for general,i like dat woman too much,talk about action she get am well well,i beg mama G u too much
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by jeffoski(m): 4:01am On Aug 08, 2009
Well personally Patience Ozokwor is not a snob have met her twice and she is a really nice and down to earth person.I was with my aunt and her friend when we first met her she was in her car i guess with Ini edo and a director My aunt and her friend were screaming and she told the driver to park she actually came down to greet us and it was wonderful.i never expected any star to do that.She loves to be called Mama Gee.

i just finshed wacthing one of her movie now titled My Christian Faith 1&2 it is very very funny and trust her,she delivered well.Guess who was also co star with her in the movie no other person than Nkem Owoh and they were against each other in the Movie it was really funny just that am sure it has part 3&4 trust Naija.i don't really watch home videos so i don't remember the titles of her movies have seen but 1 movie i will advise you see too is Money Love that too is very funny.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by gloriareal: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
MUMMY patience!
she is good in all movies she acts
she is just someone i love, and love seeing in movies

i want to be an actress
and if God say's( her type)FINE!! kiss
you are a role model[img][/img]
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by yinkam: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2009
She is simply awesome, flawless in any role - the consumate pro!
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by shayoor(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2009
the woman is too good,i like her
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by mamagee6(f): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
I love mama-gee.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by mamagee6(f): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
rudia:

I love mama G especially when she has to take the role of a mean mother in law.  Can someone tell me how I can get her latest movies.  I am from Kenya.  Bravo Patience, you are great!

You mean you love me.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
The woman is a great actress luv her.
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2010
Xceptional Mama 'G'
Re: Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? by BelieveIB(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
I go for Patience! She is our mama Nollywood and also mama Africa

(1) (Reply)

ChannelsTV Is Nigeria’s Best Television Station For The Seventh Time. / Which Site Can I Download Strike Back? / Dstv/gotv increase subscription fee Effective From June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.