Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Nigerian Playboy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Playboy. (2836 Views)

5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Okay , this is not me because i am far from a playboy but i became conscious of my playboy potentials  grin After CNN published the sexy accents and Nigeria made 5th. Then i understood why i've been able to get on well with all the white girls. Perhaps my ascent sounds too irresistible to ignore. Maybe i'm also a sweet talker and that adds to the flavor or maybe i also good looking. I just haven't really figured that out yet but my Ideal self must be a playboy. Not far from it or maybe i'm getting there but i hope to become the first African JAMES BOND,   grin

lol!
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by MrsChima(f): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(calling the Nigerian police)
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by MrCork19: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
Brand_new:

Okay , this is not me because i am far from a playboy but i became conscious of my playboy potentials  grin After CNN published the sexy accents and Nigeria made 5th. Then i understood why i've been able to get on well with all the white girls. Perhaps my ascent sounds too irresistible to ignore. Maybe i'm also a sweet talker and that adds to the flavor or maybe i also good looking. I just haven't really figured that out yet but my Ideal self must be a playboy. Not far from it or maybe i'm getting there but i hope to become the first African JAMES BOND,   grin

lol!

Are u related to MOBO999? undecided
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
Since when did being a playboy become a crime?
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by LesbianBoy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
Lesbianboy <<<<<<< playboy, loves womens like crazzzzy wink
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by ennkey(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
Okay , this is not me because i am far from a playboy but i became conscious of my playboy potentials After CNN published the sexy accents and Nigeria made 5th. Then i understood why i've been able to get on well with all the white girls. Perhaps my ascent sounds too irresistible to ignore. Maybe i'm also a sweet talker and that adds to the flavor or maybe i also good looking. I just haven't really figured that out yet but my Ideal self must be a playboy. Not far from it or maybe i'm getting there but i hope to become the first African JAMES BOND,

lol!
, abeg! abeg! make we hear word, im sure u must b as ugly as shit u jst dey hype urself mtcheeewwwww angry
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Mynd44: 2:51am On Sep 02, 2011
All these small children self
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2011
ennkey:

, abeg! abeg! make we hear word, im sure u must b as ugly as poo u jst dey hype urself mtcheeewwwww angry
Thank you. Monkey no fine but i'm mama like am like that. Stupid Nigerian girls always head above heels about themselves.
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by 195(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed
Don't mind the girl. Even if i wor wor! I have the right to hype myself. I'm damn sure her b.f is not half as good as me. That's even if she has.
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Mynd44: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Lawd have mercy
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2011
Let her Post her Picture and lets compare.
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Goldieluks: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2011
Lawd have mercy.^^ grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lawd have mercy.^^ grin grin
What? grin
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Goldieluks: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2011
Brand_new:

What? grin

is that you? grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^ Yeah! That's Brand_new "Hyping" himself.
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Mynd44: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2011
Again I say LAWD HAVE MERCY
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2011
I've taken it off, If you guyz don't have anything good to say. grin
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Mynd44: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
What were you expecting, chicks throwing their undies at you?
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by islamrules(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2011
This is getting out of hands
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Mynd44: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2011
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by malaria(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
A blind man can easily tel dat dis poster is d most handsome gorilla on earth. mtchewm.okori feeling funky.
Re: The Nigerian Playboy. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
malaria:

A blind man can easily tel dat dis poster is d most handsome gorilla on earth. mtchewm.okori feeling funky.
Na wa for you o!

(1) (Reply)

Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Sweet!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.