Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Where Can I Find arm guards to buy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Find arm guards to buy (2121 Views)

Help For Itchy Arm-pits / Please Where Can I Find Biotin And Keratin In Nigeria? / Where Can I Find A "good" Gym In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find arm guards to buy by hilaryflex: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nairaland
Re: Where Can I Find arm guards to buy by RandV: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2011
hilaryflex:

Hi friends
     i've tried deodorantssSS,undershirts,anti-perspirants,powder,dustin powder   but my underarm sweating problem remains dominant.    Just imagine a young guy like me being unable to rock all the trendy fitted clothes we have in NAIJA nowadays because they'll get soaked before afternoon. cry cry cry  I saw underarm pads online and they say it works for most users because it actually blocks sweat from showing. They also say most celebrities use it on shoot.  Anyone with any idea as to where i can buy them in nigeria?                                                                                                                                                                         
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i247xmoPx3M&feature=player_detailpage

Hi There,

I have had this same problem too. I did not get the pads in Nigeria, but i was able to get it in Holland. However, they did not work so well for me, because it seems the adhesive were no too strong for the perspiration, so they tend to fall off along the way.

You can try the strong prescription deodorants with aluminium trichlorohydrex. E.g Gillete, you use it at night and it blocks all the pores by morning. It has worked for me some times.

The only permanent solution to this predicament is to get Botox injections on location.
Re: Where Can I Find arm guards to buy by Greenslim: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
hearing this for the first time.
Re: Where Can I Find arm guards to buy by hilaryflex: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
@R and V, when you use such deodorants overnight,do you wash it off when you bathe in the morning?

(1) (Reply)

Stevens-johnson Syndrome: Cause, Symptoms And Treatment Of The Deadly Skin Issue / Cure Dry Skin, Skin Blemishes, Acne And Pimples With These Two Powerful Products / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.