Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? (215043 Views)

Yi Mu Cao And Xi Xian Coa In Nigeria Now For Blocked Fallopian Tubes... / Tubal Blockage – What Tests Can Be Done To Know If You Have Blocked Tubes / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Teal: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Gracy77:

Please can you send to Lagos at same rate?

Yes I can send to Lagos but you will have to pay for the waybill. If interested, drop your email or follow me bck here so i can email you
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by anikeayun(f): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Teal:

Yes I do. If you can drop your email or folloe me back here, mayb i will be able to mail you.
Morning sis,my email add is mimi4herself@yahoo.com.will b xpekting ur msg.tanks
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Teal: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2016
anikeayun:

Morning sis,my email add is mimi4herself@yahoo.com.will b xpekting ur msg.tanks
Have replied your mail. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Gracy77: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2016
My email address is doriscares@gmail.com
Teal:

Yes I can send to Lagos but you will have to pay for the waybill. If interested, drop your email or follow me bck here so i can email you

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by geniewilliams(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
YOU CALL ON THIS NUMBER 07036507238 / 07082526553 DR ABIOLA WILLIAMS HERBAL CONSULTANT ON COMPLIMENTARY MEDICINE
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Rust2000:
Been married for 5 years now. Before I got married, I did all fertility tests with my hubby including HSG and they all came out clean. A year after I got married and didn't conceive, my gynae asked me to repeat all my tests including HSG and they were all ok and my case was classified as unexplained infertility. Two weeks after repeating the HSG at a popular diagnostic center on Ligali Ayorinde, VI, I was rushed to the clinic due to severe stomach cramps and after series of tests, I was placed on anti biotics with no real explainations as to what could have caused the excess abdominal fluids I had in my abdomen. some months later, I was asked to do Laparoscopy and behold my tubes were blocked. After deep investigation into my case by experts it was discovered that the rusty instruments used for the last HSG caused the damage.I actually saw those instruments before the tests but the radiologist assured me its no big deal cos the instruments are sterilized. Today I'm left with blocked tubes and really don't know what to do since IVF@4 attempts too has not worked for me.
I've discussed removing my tubes with both my Gynae and Hubby but non of them wants to hear of it since I'm still in my early 30s. Is there anyone with similiar problem who was able to concieve either naturally or through IVF in this forum? I'm really desperate now as my home is gradually hitting the rocks. I'v heard of fellopio and other herbal remedies used for opening the tubes, has any one used them before? Please honest advice only.

Hello did you eventually find your Miracle of Joy?
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Hismercy3:

Thanks sis, my husband's brother brought it when he came to Nigeria in 2014. He bought for me from US amazon.
Pls can someone teach me how to reply nairaland PM.

Long thing......you are better of quoting the person in your thread reply.

You'll first have to send a contact message to your intended person. He would then have to respond to that contact message. After he responds you can then freely exchange messages.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Hismercy3:

Pls what's d name of these drugs and where can I get them? I only know serra out of the three. I don't know why serra didn't work for me.

Just sent you a PM
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2016
I see a lot of different people recommending different products on this thread.

I also have my own product and I will be very happy to take your money for the product.

But you see, we all have to understand something about Blocked tubes. This goes for any other infertility issue and even health in general

I've seen people on this thread complain that one product did not work for them.

A blocked fallopian tube does not have one cause. It can be caused by a thousand one factors each of which have their own peculiarities. Because A has a blockage and she used X product that worked like magic for her does not mean it would work for B in the same way. B's blockage can be different from that of A.

That is the reason why many people here will end up being disappointed. They will, not necessarily because the product they bought did not work, but because they failed to take into consideration what may have been responsible for the blockage in the first place.

A proper solution starts first with the recommendation and opinion of a suitable medical personnel - perhaps a seasoned gynecologist or a urologist. It is only after an appropriate test has been done that you can then make an informed decision on what type of remedies to try.

If someone's issue has been traced to say high prolactin for instance or maybe some order hormonal imbalance, I wold not recommend the same product as I would to someone with a fibroid - no. It wont work. They are not the same.

My first question to every woman and man I have met is "Have you seen a doctor?". No matter how eager I am to take your money, I dont ever assume I have a solution for you until I know exactly what your issue is.

Taking too many different types of drugs and concoctions is going to have its own side effects - perhaps even something worse than infertility.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by kayndlia: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ganoderma:

Hello did you eventually find your Miracle of Joy?

Real sad to hear that story about your blocked tubes. My advice is that apart from going to hospital, you should also put God first since with Him, nothing is impossible.

Try massaging your abdomen since this will improve blood circulation in the tubes which can result in breaking up of some tissues thus reducing inflammation. Also consider using plenty vitamin C rich foods since this helps a lot in absorping Iron from the body. In return Immunity is improved and infections are fought more. among other methods. Quick recovery.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
kayndlia:

Real sad to hear that story about your blocked tubes. My advice is that apart from going to hospital, you should also put God first since with Him, nothing is impossible.

Try massaging your abdomen since this will improve blood circulation in the tubes which can result in breaking up of some tissues thus reducing inflammation. Also consider using plenty vitamin C rich foods since this helps a lot in absorping Iron from the body. In return Immunity is improved and infections are fought more. among other methods. Quick recovery.

You quoted the wrong person
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by kayndlia: 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
Hismercy3:

I was diagnosed with it in two different labs. I don't really know much about it but d only symptom I had was very painful period especially on the first day of my period.

Adenomyosis' cause is yet not known and results when some tissues called endometrial found inside the uterus grows into muscular. This gets thick, breaking down during the periods resulting to heavy periods and pain.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Milly75: 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
Ganoderma:

Just sent you a PM
Hello, please help. Have been looking for Serra but haven't got them but unfortunately I don't know whether that will work for me too if it didn't work for you?
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by suzann: 8:47pm On May 01, 2016
Gracy77:
My email address is doriscares@gmail.com

Hi there, kindly help. Suppose you have a client outside here that's other country and is need of your products or services, will you assist that client?
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
Milly75:
Hello, please help. Have been looking for Serra but haven't got them but unfortunately I don't know whether that will work for me too if it didn't work for you?

Can we talk on whatsapp - 08171376796
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 02, 2016
Milly75:

I have serrapeptase 120,000 In Lagos
They are going for 10K
Only 3 bottles left
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by forexscrol: 1:14am On May 03, 2016
Hi I am based in Abuja, do you still have the 120,000 serap available? I also need this Leonurus (Yi Mu Cao) and Siegesbeckia (Xi Xian Cao).
Please let me know if you have any info.
Regrds.

Teal:
@fpeter, i have 120,000units of serraptase for sale for 10k. I can see you are also abuja based. You can follow me back so we can talk further through mail if interested. The mighty God will answer you speedily.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Princeakin4u: 5:37am On May 03, 2016

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

Blocked Fallopian Tubes Bladder & Yeast infection Caps (#31). Virux (#42), Japanese green tea (#59),Erosyn (#7), Supreme Immune Booster (#52), Curcumin (#67), Anion Sanitary Napkin And Pant Liner (#86 & #87).

Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

Rust2000:
Been married for 5 years now. Before I got married, I did all fertility tests with my hubby including HSG and they all came out clean. A year after I got married and didn't conceive, my gynae asked me to repeat all my tests including HSG and they were all ok and my case was classified as unexplained infertility. Two weeks after repeating the HSG at a popular diagnostic center on Ligali Ayorinde, VI, I was rushed to the clinic due to severe stomach cramps and after series of tests, I was placed on anti biotics with no real explainations as to what could have caused the excess abdominal fluids I had in my abdomen. some months later, I was asked to do Laparoscopy and behold my tubes were blocked. After deep investigation into my case by experts it was discovered that the rusty instruments used for the last HSG caused the damage.I actually saw those instruments before the tests but the radiologist assured me its no big deal cos the instruments are sterilized. Today I'm left with blocked tubes and really don't know what to do since IVF@4 attempts too has not worked for me.
I've discussed removing my tubes with both my Gynae and Hubby but non of them wants to hear of it since I'm still in my early 30s. Is there anyone with similiar problem who was able to concieve either naturally or through IVF in this forum? I'm really desperate now as my home is gradually hitting the rocks. I'v heard of fellopio and other herbal remedies used for opening the tubes, has any one used them before? Please honest advice only.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by kayndlia: 5:38am On May 03, 2016
tearoses:

They are going for 10K
Only 3 bottles left

Mamas good morning, please I need your advice. What is the right amount of serra I should take per day? because am kind of mixed up with the instructions am given here.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Milly75: 6:34am On May 03, 2016
Ganoderma:

Can we talk on whatsapp - 08171376796
But currently my whatsapp is having some technical problems. Will you mind if we use Hangouts?
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by jascute: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
forexscrol:
Hi I am based in Abuja, do you still have the 120,000 serap available? I also need this Leonurus (Yi Mu Cao) and Siegesbeckia (Xi Xian Cao).
Please let me know if you have any info.
Regrds.

Hello mama, how can I get 50,000 pcs and at what price will you sell them to me?
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by annestine: 8:59am On May 03, 2016
Hi there, first of all I would like to say 'hi' to you all. Now I surely need your help. After trying to get a child for the last three years now with no success, I decided to visit a Doctor who happened to give me a shock of the year!

After undergoing several testing/ she told me that my tube might be blocked and so I need serious medication. Now am stressed! Please anyone with help or advice to help me? Will real appreciate.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by ucheafam12: 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
Hello house. Been trying to get pregnant to no avail. So many issues. Please, I want to adopt a little girl and have a little peace in my life while we keep believing God. Does anyone know of any legal adoption home preferably in the east? I heard lagos is too tough. Please drop your comments please. God bless u all
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by fertilechic: 4:09pm On May 03, 2016
Forexscrol and milly75 be careful, do not fall for scammers
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by UcheJoe(m): 4:02am On May 04, 2016
Hello,

Honestly speaking, the best way to flush blockage in the system is to boost your body defence. To get this done, fortify your body with Anti Oxidants which will scavenge all the Free Radicals causing anomai in your body system. If these had worked for fibroids, ovarian cyst, hormonal imbalance, tumours etc, yours will never be an exemption. Gir direction call me: 07036859601. Regards.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Miriam16: 7:43am On May 04, 2016
Ganoderma:

Long thing......you are better of quoting the person in your thread reply.

You'll first have to send a contact message to your intended person. He would then have to respond to that contact message. After he responds you can then freely exchange messages.

Good advice...
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by fertilechic: 10:34am On May 04, 2016
tearoses:

They are going for 10K
Only 3 bottles left

How do I contact u
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by fpeter(f): 12:51pm On May 04, 2016
Milly75:

Where do you reside? Go to very big pharmacies in your city.
You will get it, otherwise check Amazon or Ebay..
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by fpeter(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2016
annestine:
Hi there, first of all I would like to say 'hi' to you all. Now I surely need your help. After trying to get a child for the last three years now with no success, I decided to visit a Doctor who happened to give me a shock of the year!

After undergoing several testing/ she told me that my tube might be blocked and so I need serious medication. Now am stressed! Please anyone with help or advice to help me? Will real appreciate.

I have resorted to prayers..........It always works.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by karen2016: 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
One of the methods used to open blocked tubes is Castrol Therapy. That's by use of an Oil known as Castrol Oil. This softens the tissues of the tubes thus increasing the circulation in the area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Men, FORGET VIAGRA. Do These To Increase Your Penile Size And Strength. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.