Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? (3746 Views)

Brazil,chile,ecuador,peru Recall Ambassadors In Isreal To Protest Gaza Assualt / Brazil,chile,ecuador,peru Recall Ambassadors In Isreal To Protest Gaza Assualt / Is Libya An Africa Or Arab Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by BlackLibya: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2011
Many people do not know it, but Libya is 1/3 black. On top of this there were a few million immigrants from around Africa. Libyans black population comes not only from the Taureg, but there were actual African civilizations in the south during the medieval times, i.e the Kanem empire of the Sao Civilization.

You guys cheer and jeer Ghaddafi, but what other choice do black people in Libya have? Who will protect them from the racist rebels running amok killing them with impunity? Who will hire them after this is all over? Libya is inherently racist as evidenced by at least TWO race riots within the last decade.

The city of Tawergha, which is majority black, south of Misrata was possibly "cleansed" when the rebel forces ran through it. From an article reprinted on another site taken from the Wall Street Journal "Libya City Torn by Tribal Feud":

Ibrahim al-Halbous, a rebel commander leading the fight near Tawergha, says all remaining residents should leave once if his fighters capture the town. “They should pack up,” Mr. Halbous said. “Tawergha no longer exists, only Misrata.”

To see the immense support for Ghaddafi one need only look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CFy3GKT1_o&feature=player_embedded

Where is the voice for these people who want and Ghaddafi and the military's protection from rebels? If we are going for a democratic Libya, why is NATO bombing black libya to hell? Libyans consider all blacks to be foreigners but they made up a large part of the security forces, here are Libyan police in uniform.

But look at what they did to this man[graphic] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWsI9WWCEk&feature=player_embedded

Blacks were Ghaddafis most trusted soldiers, the whole time you read about us bombing government forces, you are really reading about us bombing black people to pieces. Defending themselves from extremists

This final video shows Libyan forces about to retake Misurata, notice what they look like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTy5JWJV208&feature=player_embedded

If black Africans dont stand for black Libyans, who will?
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by okadaman2: 1:17am On Sep 02, 2011
^

You have our support brotha.

It's a Shame that most dark skinned sub-saharan African leaders are Scared silly and suffer from a massive inferiority complex disease, but some of us are with you!

Hopefully this generation will give birth to more concious leaders.

AU has failed Black Africa.  embarassed
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by BlackLibya: 1:25am On Sep 02, 2011
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by okadaman2: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2011
I must tell you though, I'm not a ghaddaffi supporter or fan and most of his antics were for his own benefit, using Dark skinned Africans as scarecrows with statements like "I will open the borders for Africans to flood europe' is not the way to show love to us he's just using us to scare his enemies.

To me, Ghaddafi is an Arab a people with a dishonorable history of racism and extreme wickedness towards dark skinned people.

I don't trust him at all.

The Libyan rebels are worst with their openly racist treatment and disdain for dark skinned people. I do not trust or support either of them.

Black African leaders, safe for a few, are the major problem I have,  with their deafening silence embarassed

AU is an enbarrrasing organization.
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by BlackLibya: 1:34am On Sep 02, 2011
Libyan Soldiers

BLACK LIBYANS ARE THE LIBYAN ARMED FORCES!!!

DO YOU THINK THE REBELS WILL FORGET THAT WHEN THEY TAKE POWER?

Who is protecting black libyans!?
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by BlackLibya: 1:42am On Sep 02, 2011

Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya?
« #3 on: Today at 01:30:07 AM »

I must tell you though, I'm not a ghaddaffi supporter or fan and most of his antics were for his own benefit, using Dark skinned Africans as scarecrows with statements like "I will open the borders for Africans to flood europe' is not the way to show love to us he's just using us to scare his enemies.

To me, Ghaddafi is an Arab a people with a dishonorable history of racism and extreme wickedness towards dark skinned people.

I don't trust him at all.

The Libyan rebels are worst with their openly racist treatment and disdain for dark skinned people. I do not trust or support either of them.

Black African leaders, safe for a few, are the major problem I have, with their deafening silence Embarrassed

AU is an enbarrrasing organization.

I understand what you are saying. I do not honestly know where to stand on Ghaddafi but he must have been doing SOMETHING for us for so many Black Libyans to support him with their lives. Even if you read articles on Ghaddafi, he heavily showered the black south with money, to the expense of the east where the rebellion broke.

Ghaddafi may have made statements like you said, but he has also said things like "I would like Libya to become a black country. Hence, I recommend to Libyan men to marry only black women and to Libyan women to marry black men."
http://articles.latimes.com/1998/oct/02/news/mn-28652 (supporting link)

Since 2000 Ghaddafi seems to have had a love affair with black people. He was even found to have a secret photo album
filled with pictures of Condoleeza Rice, and made the following comment in 2007 "“I support my darling black African woman,” he said. “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders … Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. … I love her very much. I admire her and I’m proud of her because she’s a black woman of African origin.”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/25/gaddafi-compound-condoleezza-rice-photos (supporting link)

Have you watched any of the videos I put up? This particular site has several videos showing the treatment of black Libyan soldiers/police and even just immigrant workers by rebels http://libyancivilwar..com/2011/04/rebel-atrocity-videos.html
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by tpia5: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2011
“Tawergha no longer exists, only Misrata.”

undecided
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by tpia5: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2011
@ topic

war zone. undecided undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2011
Black man. . .you are on your own o !
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by tpia5: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2011

Men suspected of being mercenaries for Moammar Gadhafi, are held in a district sports center next to the medina, set up as provisory jail in Tripoli, Libya, Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/men-suspected-being-mercenaries-moammar-gadhafi-held-district-photo-164526833.html
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by okadaman2: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2011
^
SMH @ that picture and hundreds like it we've seen since this conflict began.

There is no other sensible explanation or reason for those people's wicked detention than the shade and colour of their skin.

Are dark skinned people the only supporters of Ghaddafi in that area? I bet not! So why are they all dark skinned?
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by BlackLibya: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2011
I want to say that interestingly enough, if you look at the ARABIC posted videos on youtube, they use the word soldiers instead of mercenaries in the videos of the black soldiers(using google translate to do the titles).

It seems to be almost a PR move that the english titles have mercenary in them.

As an aside, Libyans know that all these immigrants are there BECAUSE of Ghaddafi. He let them into the country, since they also know black ppl support Ghaddafi its easy to target them. Most libyans in tripoli have probably at least for the time being pretended to accept the rebels authority. Because they are split up and cant communicate and the rebels can easily overwhelm their positions.

Besides the fact that NATO will bomb them if they come out in the open.
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by cap28: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
black libyan govt soldiers:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc0nre52dH4&NR/1[/flash]
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by cap28: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
NATO would never have succeeded in doing what they did to libya if africa were united, if we africans had formed our own army like NATO these gangsters would be running scared by now- africa now needs nuclear weapons and a united african army made up of all 53 countries in order to be able to defend itself from these satanic europeans.
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by thameamead(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2011
RIP to the innocent black african mgrants that have bn executed or beaten to death by the rebels in Libya.
Re: Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya? by Horus(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne5edyh7wsQ#![/flash]

WAR CRIMES: An elderly black man is beaten to death by the NATO/mercenaries/rats of the CNT.

This is another of the many war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the false-rebels, real mercenaries payed by Nato and Qatari petrol/arab traitors.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Destroy USA Best Drone Worth $200million (pictures) / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know / Racism: South African Blacks Are Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.