Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" (4275 Views)

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2011
Reacting to allegations levelled against him by the former Chief Security Officer, CSO, to the late Head of State, Gen. Abacha, Major Hamza Al- Mustapha, that his administration (Abubakar’s) colluded with the United States government to kill Chief Abiola, after the death of his principal; Abacha, as a way of ‘’balancing the equation,’’ General Abubakar said:

It is not yet time to react. I will not make any comment now; it is political. ‘’When a General prepares for a battle, he makes programmes and plans and my plan is still on and it will be unfolded and made known at the right time; please wait for that time.” He pleaded for understanding from reporters saying that he would open up on the issue at the appropriate time, even as he politely declined to answer further questions on the issue.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2011
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Beaf: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2011
Kayus43:

“It is not yet time to react. I will not make any comment now; it is political. ‘’When a General prepares for a battle, he makes programmes and plans and my plan is still on and it will be unfolded and made known at the right time; please wait for that time.”

What battle? shocked
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Rhino5dm: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2011
more like saying " I am afraid of the expose", and i will let time pass before presenting my own version of "lies". This ediot should have been arrested immediately in chains, bundle in to kirikiri.

When a general prepare for fight my foot. Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2011
why wait!
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Relax101(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2011
Abeg He should come list the people who collected money jare.
All we want are the names and He should not in anyway deny those bribe allegations.
Talk or forever and ever shut up and go back to minna.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2011
General Abdulsalami Abubakar should also tell us about Abacha's death.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Rgp92: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

General Abdulsalami Abubakar should also tell us about Abacha's death.

Why?
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by obarogz: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
He should speak today as he may not be around to do so tomorrow, if death should come to him tonight.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
He sounded like he was not a muslim. Didn't he know that his last tomorrow might be today. I meant that a man can die at any time. Whatever he has say may die with him and a muslim should never believe that tomorrow is there most especially when it has to do with vital information.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by islamrules(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
Boko haram will soon target that Abdul-salam. He should tighten his security.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
May he is writing a book titled "Not my command"
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by basadenet: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
He ought to respond immediately and by keeping mute will be misconstrue by most people. He should be bold either deny or accept, after all, he is a General of Generals. God help if he comes out unscratched.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by T8ksy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

more like saying " I am afraid of the expose", and i will let time pass before presenting my own version of "lies". This ediot should have been arrested immediately in chains, bundle in to kirikiri.

When a general prepare for fight my foot. Arrant Nonsense!

@ Bolded,  EXACTLY!!!

This a clear manifestation of the born-to-rule mentality at play here.

Here we have a serious allegation of corruption, bribery, state muder and more but all the id.iot can say is "in my own time, i will talk". Who the ph.ock does he think, he is?

More like "I ain't incriminating myself so i will just stay lie low for a while and wait for the dust to settle".

The same response we got from him, Ibb and that taliban apologist aka buhari when they were asked to appear at the oputa panel.

The nation wanted to know what transpired during their tenure in office. They all refused to give account of their stewardship to their fellow nigerians.

I remember Buhari saying, the panel was set-up to embarrass him!, even though obj as the extant president then, turned up.

Come the next election in 2003, the 5star mo.ron turned up like a bad penny asking for our votes to move into aso rock. The man no get shame sef!!!

This was the same man who considered himself too big to come and account to us poor nigerians how he ruled us with an iron rod during his tenure, dehumanising us

in the process. In his dumb war against indispline, the man treated us worse than the cattles on his father's farm!!!

And when we refused him, he was too enmeshed in his undeservedly delusion of grandeur to comprehend why we turned down his shameless and cheeky request.

Consequently, he started foaming in the mouth like a rabic dog claiming he was rigged out. Imagine that!!! As if any southerner will waste his vote on his dumb arrogant ass!

My unreservedly apologies go to only bonafide ass.hole.s

Back at the ranch, i guess retired general A.A is one of our "untouchables" hence he's being treated with kids gloves.

Needless to say, this is the last we will hear of this matter.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2011
Abacha was poisoned, Abubakar mustknow who did it - I and many others suspect IBB
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Beaf: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

Abacha was poisoned, Abubakar mustknow who did it - I and many others suspect IBB

Nobody gives a phuck how that monkey died. He is dead and Nigeria is better for it.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by shawonlese: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
Is the court not capable of issuing Abubakar a Subpoena?

Advertise your products and services

Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
Little known fact about Abacha:

He reduced inflation from 54% inherited from IBB  to below 10%

He never devalued the Naira and $1=N22

He was resspected in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Togo

He also demontrated that he was no stooge  of the UK and US

He also set up the PTF

compared to OBJ he was a saint!!

Like him or not, we should care if our Head of State is assassinated.

Beaf:

Nobody gives a phuck how that monkey died. He is dead and Nigeria is better for it.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by T8ksy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yeah, i agree we should find out who killed Abacha.

For such a person deserve a medal and our collective gratitude.

afterwards, we can lynch this person/s for other crimes committed before or after that singular fact.

GenBuhari:

Little known fact about Abacha:

He was resspected in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Togo

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by JamesDoe: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2011
I see Abacha apologists still exist,

Shaking My Fucking Head, There really are fucking ass lickers in Nigeria!!!
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
It is not a case of being Abacha apologist.

When our country's head of state is assassinated, we have a right to know what happened, the reasons and possibly prosecution brought if necessary.

@T8ksy
I can see that you do not remember the patriotic and dynamic leadership of Buhari, (perhaps you were too young) to remind /educate you please see my thread where Nigeria history is presented using archive news stories and videos.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by JamesDoe: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
Definitely need to find out what happened to Abacha. The office of commander in chief has to be respected. But Abacha was a demon among demons and we should not corrupt history with lies.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
let us get some perspective
Abacha was a saint compared to tha damage the likes og Obasanjo and Babangida have done to our country.

Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by T8ksy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

@T8ksy
I can see that you do not remember the patriotic and dynamic leadership of Buhari, (perhaps you were too young) to remind /educate you please see my thread where Nigeria history is presented using archive news stories and videos.

Old boy, abegi don't even go there.

If you think that taliban apologist is patriotic and exhibit dynamic leadership qualities then feel free to heve him lead your state.

He will never ever get the opportunity to dehunmanise us again. Blo.ody 5 star modaxxxxx

Am glad most of us especially in the south are more well informed about the true nature of your despotic ex-general.

To refer to buhari as a mo.ron will be quite unfair to bonafide mo.rons everywhere round the world.

Oh btw, i do remember been treated worse than a cow and having the living daylight kicked out of me just so this id.iot can enforce discipline within the country.

But then what would one expect from he whose progenitors were normadic cattle-rearers?

They can only reason like the same animals they spend the best part of their days, with.

And please, don't bore me with your archive news stories as i know better. Have lived it.

GenBuhari:

let us get some perspective
Abacha was a saint compared to tha damage the likes og Obasanjo and Babangida have done to our country.

The above bolded part from you is all the more reason why we should never have been merged into one country.

I strongly believe the ONLY solution affordable to us is a complete split. forget about fiscal federalism and the like.

We southerners just don't reason like you guys, north of the River niger.
Re: Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2011
You should take time and educate yourself on Nigerian history before writing any more baseless opinons on Buhari.

We have got to and make Nigeria work.

I was in Biafra during the war it was to costly to try and split from Nigeria and I do not  have the stomach to go through all that again.

Nigeria's problem is corruption and history show Buhari is the man to tackle it.

(1) (Reply)

Three Fulani Killed As Yorubas Launches Bloody Reprisal For Murder Of Yoruba Man / BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally / Miyetti Allah Plate Number Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.