Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders (10030 Views)

Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido / Patience Jonathan's Top 15 English Quotes! / Patience Jonathan's Top 15 Queen's English Quotes,......cr Ack Ya Ribs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by waconzy21: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2011
Someone (who has so much time) has decided to document Nigeria’s First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s grammatical blunders in public places, dubbed “Patience Jonathan Top 10 Hits”. We knew there were some, but not 10 or more.

Anyways, enjoy the “Hits” and take cover when necessary.

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

source for more: www.latestgists.com
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by LongOne1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
Lol
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
Very funny. Be careful tho'. d police may come knocking on ur door very soon. Hey, just saying. Really hillarious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We can't say it's her fault tho'. Maybe she never knew she wld bcom d first lady. At least not so soon. Free her joooohhhhhhhhrrrrrrrr!
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by BootyOnMe: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2011
Mu he he he he he

Don't forget 'children who have lost their parents have become widows'!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Who say 'Warri nor dey carry last'?

Mgbeke First-Lady of Nigeria. Even Turai beta pass disi wan. Kei! cry
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by tpia5: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2011
^^no doubt your husband better pass her own and you yourself would have been a better match for jonathan than patience, not so?

we're all aware you're the best thing since fried shark, to each and every man who is offered the sight of your underwear and whatever you keep inside- whether some hard jazz, yeast, or some other thing.

na you better pass.
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by BootyOnMe: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^

Hear comes the almighty QUEEN of thread derailment. ODUDUWA cyber gossip with e badu belle and e jolosi syndrome to eternity. When I deal with your useless arzzzes, you will be the first to run for cover and ban. cheesy
Who is stalking who now? Did I address your stinking 'Yoruba', unphockable behind

Please, stop addressing me. I find you extremely disgusting! angry

Mu he he he he he

Show us ya own. cheesy
Old IJEBU-OGBONI-cyber, husband-killer winch with no man for house. TWA! cry

Please, only 80 men(78 offline and 2 ONLINE) wink have eaten my yeast in this my life time and counting. . . .ALL STILL ALIVE AND WELL. kiss

E dey [size=16pt]T-pain[/size] ya arzzzzz? wink

Kpele o! JOLOSI OGBONI MAMA!!! kiss

Back to work jare.

I beg. . .I dey celebrate my birthday for China next month(with one of my very BEST customers from Delta State Nigeria cool. . .NO OKORO-Yoruba PLEASE!)

Soooooooooo diafore, try get YA 'papers' take vacation from NL. Illegal UFO! kiss

You are invited dearie. kiss
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by tpia5: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2011
^^maybe you should regale us with more tales of your online and offline lovers who you have at your beck and call.

so those of us with no life can see how you're enjoying.
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by BootyOnMe: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^

Sorry!

Enjoy the one you have read so far. At least some of us have proven to 'get it on' on and offline as kpeeeeeeee being eggggstremely phockable and desirable(with only the very best. . . if I may add cool cool cool cool cool cool ) Not with local NL buffoons like ya and OTHERS wey no fit marry but for FaceBook and NL recycled pit latrines. With the UGLIEST brides recorded in history. Una nor dey even shame to show una wor-wor faces with una BOKO-HARAM wedding pictures for all to see. Chineke!!! cheesy

My husband is still 'the KING'. Go and marry ya own. kiss
Abi you see me for divorce court? cheesy
LOOOOOZA!

I can understand the hate. Sorry, you can't get no one to 'eat' ya. wink

Kpele o! All your fellow WIDOWS aka 'ashewos' cyber have been kicked off their bottom pawa 'moderating' posts in the other side? After tearing their pants and h-underwias for center of 'village market'. Na wah for awon "Big-Kaward" Anu-Boko-HarEm-harlots o! grin Great entertainment I tellya. My porsonal-porson on the h-inside gif me the low-down. Mu he he he he Oturugbeke o! cheesy

Mu he he he he he. The world has been vindicated. We now know who the real "McCoyzzz" are, WITH ALL THE UNDERGROUND KURU KERE RUNS. MU HE HE HE HE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(MISSION SOOOOOOOOOOO ACCOMPLISHED. . .DID NOT EVEN TAKE ME AS LONG AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD TO GET THE JOB DONE. . .AS IN SEEING THOSE DISGRACEFUL MODERATOR-HARLOTS AND OMBUNDSMAN KICKED OUT OF THAT "OYA ASHEWO BABES AND DUDES CLUB". . . MU HE HE HE HE) grin

I DEY LAFF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. . . . LIKE OBJ. . . . .KWAH KWAH KWAH KWAH. . . Mu he he he he he cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

FYI:I don't do 'Ogbono feli feli' mouthed dudes of the h-internet.

Ciao!

Dang! 00:45AM. 6 hours to close!

Madam UGLY TPIA, I beg go find work. You are interferring with my $15,000 monthly income dear.

MOVE YA STINKIN' ARZZZZ!!!
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by didigor(f): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2011
Niceyenuf:

Very funny. Be careful tho'. d police may come knocking on your door very soon. Hey, just saying. Really hillarious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We can't say it's her fault tho'. Maybe she never knew she wld bcom d first lady. At least not so soon. Free her joooohhhhhhhhrrrrrrrr!
true, but that is why we should try and improve ourselves, and be the best we can be because you never can tell where you will end up in future!
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
waconzy21:

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

waconzy21:

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

waconzy21:

3. My Fellow Widows

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just For Laughs: Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s Top 10 Blunders by rezzy: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
Funny English.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Climb’s Stage Without Clothes For Fashion Parade Show / Life History Of Reekado Banks(biography) / ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.