Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! (933 Views)

A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack / Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Lacrissa: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
Your ex boyfriend you dumped because of distance and not just that, you were still very young and wanted to explore and you still find out he is as caring as he was and still has feelings for you OR your new boyfriend whom you also love and is sooooooo caring and loves you too, what do you do?

(I sometimes worry I may regret breaking up with the previous but I was so young and going to a different country.)
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by y3mz1(f): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why wouldn't you just stick with your new b/f? I guess things aren't great? Focus on him b4 dumping him for you ex.
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Jackieugo(f): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Which guy are you in love with? That answer will solve all the problems lol.
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Lacrissa: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
y3mz1:

Why wouldn't you just stick with your new b/f? I guess things aren't great? Focus on him b4 dumping him for you ex.

Lol I am and things are good so far. I'm just also worried that the previous (ex) is still the same person and still cares for me genuinely. nothing bad happened to us so I sometimes worry i may regret it or who is better

Jackieugo:

Which guy are you in love with? That answer will solve all the problems lol.

I love the present one. I don't hate the previous
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by HighChief4(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
@OP---When you are in love with two people(if possible), always go for the second, because if you actually loved the first guy, you wouldnt be with the second one. So be wise
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by deniyor: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Read your books
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Lacrissa: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
deniyor:

Read your books

High_Chief:

@OP---When you are in love with two people(if possible), always go for the second, because if you actually loved the first guy, you wouldnt be with the second one. So be wise

I'm in love with the second presently. Was just thinking about the previous who did not really do anything wrong to me.
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
Lacrissa:

Your ex boyfriend you dumped because of distance and not just that, you were still very young and wanted to explore and you still find out he is as caring as he was and still has feelings for you OR your new boyfriend whom you also love and is sooooooo caring and loves you too, what do you do?

(I sometimes worry I may regret breaking up with the previous but I was so young and going to a different country.)
your heart is growing fonder over the thing far away from you. Keep that which is close closer. my 2 cents
y3mz1:

Hi! just checked you up. How is it? You seem to have a great thing going for you. . . . wink
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by amyg(f): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2011
Its called DIVIDED ATTENTION
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Exponental(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
toss a coin!
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by Mcleo007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
@op, its grossly unfair to eat ur cake, and think of having it back. It against the laws of nature. Live ur life and think ahead; life is too short. cry
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by blank(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2011
Which of them wanted u to give him a break?
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by DaDoctor: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
GO FOR THE ONE THAT F=UCKS YOU HARDEST
Re: Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! by MMM2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
so when is it going 2 be my turn

(1) (Reply)

What Will Your Future Spouse Be Doing Right Now? / You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? / Why Long Distance Relationships (almost) Never Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.